Customize

A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 2100

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, Sep 15, 2010.

1. subgenius Member

Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

sweet article is sweet:
    "
    Choose your Scapegoats Wisely
    Better to rail against the exponents of different metaphysical conventions than psychologists. It’s much more difficult to argue with people who actually know what they are talking about. Try picking on someone with assertions as speculative as your own, the Jews are a popular choice.

Oh, and Avoid Appointing People who are Clearly Unhinged as Missionaries of your Faith
    Getting Tom Cruise to preach Scientology is a bit likegetting Michael Stipe to sell shampoo."
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

Love it!
  3. true colour Member

Scientology can be compared to a fascist/dictatorial government like Hitler and the Italians during ww2 because both use intimidation and aggressive tactics against those who opposed them.
  4. WhiteNight Member

0 - Godwin's Law in 1043 posts Anon. That's slow for us.
  5. Re: A Panorama Special: Secrets of Scientology, BBC One, Tuesday, 28 September at 210

Please stay on topic
  6. veravendetter Member

so pure an essence of the law (godwins), that leads me to believe dat nigga be trawlin
  7. true colour Member

sorry but that those videos made me realise that is all
  8. Petete Member

9. Sponge Member

^Thanks Petete. Awesome work.

I'd put a link to your post in the OP but I can't edit the OP anymore.
  10. Petete Member

My pleasure, thank you.
    What is the OP?
  11. Sponge Member

In forums it means "Original Post" or "Original Poster". The first post in the thread.
  12. Anonymous Member

PM and ask a Super Mod or an admin, they can probably help you edit the OP.
  13. RightOn Member

excellent Peete!

This needs to be translated in more languages, especially italilian
  14. Sponge Member

In forums it means "Original Post" or "Original Poster". The first post in the thread.
  15. TinyDancer Member

Done.

Awesome work, Petete.
  16. LocalSP Member

Well done Petete. That must have taken some time to do.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anonymous delivers -- in Spanish.
  18. iaxiloll Member

Thanks for the info smurf. I can now put my case to rest. I never believed that it was suicide.
  19. Anonymous Member

Thanks again!
  20. Anon12960000 Member

just found this piece of Co$ propaganda while prowling youtube. Might be due for some laughs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_W_HvQ8M2w&feature=related]YouTube - BBC Secrets of Scientology Response - Part 1[/ame]
  21. strobe Member

I made a page on the Manchester Anon website, with the two recent Panoramas, as well as links to the Scientology responses to both (to show the whole picture, let the viewer decide for themselves once they've seen both sides).

Here it is if anyone wants to link to the Panoramas, any feedback is welcomed.
    BBC Panorama - Down With The Org - Manchester Anonymous
  22. Anonymous Member

The cameraman in the above video at 1:03-1:07 outside Gold base in Helmet looks like the same cameraman at 1:13 to 1:42 in Clearwater. He also looks like he might be the "documentarian" cameraman Clearwateranons encountered in March of this year. (below)
    4429779705_1b3f5ace04_z.jpg
    Image from http://forums.whyweprotest.net/282-...th-eckerd-hall-birthday-event-postgame-63507/ If anyone has a higher resolution video or stills of him from the video that could be helpful in concluding if it's the same person or not.
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/ne...-canada-loves-our-crime-dramas-interview.html

• Like Like x 2
  25. Pique Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Bumping this thread to complete a hole in my Scientology dox collection.

Does anyone have any of the PDFs of the Panorama:Exposed and the Desperate Lies pieces put out by Freedom magazine? Was looking for these today and I can't find them in my collection and I don't seem to be able to find them online.
  27. DeathHamster Member

You might find something here:
    blackpanorama.blogspot.com
  28. Anonymous Member

No joy. It has links to a site that did host but is now dead.
  29. DeathHamster Member

Does the Wayback Machine / archive.org help?
  30. Anonymous Member

They didn't seem to archive the pdfs.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anonymous deliv--oh.

<:-(

bloody thetans!
  32. DeathHamster Member

Well, as Final Boss of the archives...

Do you have the file names of the PDFs?