Customize

A thread about police brutality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

An old blind man could see where that flashbang was tossed. You lose all credibility on any other point you are making if you can't concede the obvious.

But watch this version if you need slow motion and spotlighting to help your eyes focus on the truth.

2. Glenn Beck Member

I see the toss, I see the detonation, I don't think he threw it at his face. It looks as if the FB would have fell short of his face, more by his feet and was bounced/kicked/moved to where is detonated. I think the cop wanted people to clear that area, right or wrong.

Your attempt to make shit up is weak.
  3. Anonymous Member

He threw it as carefully and accurately as possible, like making a hoop in basketball game.

The fact that you can't see that in spite of video evidence speaks volumes about the sort of person you are pretending to be.
  4. DeathHamster Member

Looked like a justified arrest to me.
  5. whosit Member

Nice little bit of propoganda there. Do we have the video before the editing begins?
  6. anonymous612 Member

What an excellent example of the previously made point about how no matter what happens OWS will claim to be the poor widdle victim.
  7. Anonymous Member

What is OWS in your conception as stated above? An individual? Kinda like... Anonymous?
  8. slobeck Member

This thread has become rather lame
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. anonymous612 Member

You have no appreciation for enjoyable arguments. :(
  10. Anonymous Member

OK 612, still waiting for video evidence of bottles raining down on cops. Like you said there were.

Also, do you think the cop aimed the flash grenade at the rescue attempt or have you not see the video?
  11. PresidentShaw Member

Ok now you are trolling.
  12. PresidentShaw Member

What bothers me is that while a lot of OWS will always claim to be the poor widdle victim as you say (that I don't deny)

People like you will always claim they are the perpretator. You are as unobjective as they are so you have no right to take the moral high ground.
  13. Anonymous Member

COPS will never be victims, I don't care how the fuck you slice it.

Your defense of their tactics is noted.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. PresidentShaw Member

Your lack of objectivity is noted as well
  15. Anonymous Member

Right. Who do the cops protect and serve when they're beating a protestor?
  16. Anonymous Member

<clears throat> I meant, of course, "Whom... ".
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

Clear up your understanding of the legal definitions of "excessive force" and "self-defence".
  19. Anonymous Member

Rodney King deserved that beating, right Glenn Beck?
  20. Anonymous Member

"Well, he was DWB... "
  21. anonymous612 Member

You are not the criminal justice system.

So?
  22. Anonymous Member

So your credibility suffers even more, and your one-sided blinkered opinions become even more worthless.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. anonymous612 Member

24. Anonymous Member

Just like a clam.

"can't read bad things about cops, that would be ENTHETA!!!1111!!"
  25. Bonebreaker Member

LMFAO
  26. Anonymous Member

more: http://www.salon.com/2011/10/31/nypd_mum_on_cops_allegedly_hurt_in_ows/singleton/
  27. Anonymous Member

No cops were injured. NYPD lies.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

New York's Finest?
    Meh.
    I am disappoint, not to mention ashamed to be a NYer.
  29. Anonymous Member

more: http://oaklandlocal.com/article/occ...ic-safety-concerns-rise-forefront-reflections
  30. PresidentShaw Member

Wadj4.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

Bullies AND liars. Nice.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I can almost hear *her* rolling down the hallway to defend this shite.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

Police abusing power on protesters in Colorado

Over the weekend things heated up a bit in Denver, Colorado. In the light of recent events the focus has shifted to the role of the police, who turned out to be very violent to the protesters. The officers intent on dismantling the Occupy Wall Street Camp there and used tear gas, batons, and rubber bullets. This arises questions: what's going on and were the tactics necessary? Jacob Crawford, Copwatch filmmaker, joins RT's Kristine Frazao to answer those questions.
  34. Anonymous Member

Copwatch, liek ths.
  35. Anonymous Member

you psychic now?
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

Occupy Denver: Jeannie Hartley on police violence

Keith and Occupy Denver media coordinator Jeannie Hartley discuss the violent arrests during Saturday's rally in Civic Center Park, where hundreds of police armed with clubs and tear gas fired pepper spray and rubber bullets into the crowd.
  37. PresidentShaw Member

Nice spam bro
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

39. The Wrong Guy Member

Brooklyn Detective Convicted of Planting Drugs on Innocent People - NYTimes.com

The New York Police Department, already saddled with corruption scandals, saw its image further tainted on Tuesday with the conviction of a detective for planting drugs on a woman and her boyfriend.

The bench verdict from Justice Gustin L. Reichbach in State Supreme Court in Brooklyn stemmed from acts committed in 2007 by the defendant, Jason Arbeeny, a 14-year veteran of the department who worked in the Brooklyn South unit.

Before announcing the verdict, Justice Reichbach scolded the department for what he described as a widespread culture of corruption endemic in its drug units.

“I thought I was not naïve,” he said. “But even this court was shocked, not only by the seeming pervasive scope of misconduct but even more distressingly by the seeming casualness by which such conduct is employed.”

The case against Detective Arbeeny was rooted in a far larger tale of corruption in Police Department drug units: several narcotics officers in Brooklyn have been caught mishandling drugs they seized as evidence, and hundreds of potentially tainted drug cases have been dismissed. The city has made payments to settle civil suits over wrongful incarcerations.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/n...ted-of-planting-drugs-on-innocent-people.html
  40. Anonymous Member

NYPD - shame on them