Customize

America/CIA had people Tortured in Libya

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

How Libya Seems to Have Helped the CIA with Rendition of Terrorism Suspects

abby_docs_a_0902.jpg
    Files Note Close C.I.A. Ties to Qaddafi Spy

Unit

03libya1_337-articleLarge.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/03/world/africa/03libya.html?_r=2
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

The "ends justify the means" kind of thinking keeps getting people into trouble.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE78213Y20110903?irpc=932

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rendition- one of the worst chapters in our history. Rumsfield and Bush (in that order) got away with it because of the Patriot Act and 9/11 hysteria. With luck more spy stuff will be found there.
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

I refuse to believe this! Our government would never do this! We are there helping the people by freeing them!
  7. Anonymous Member

So wait... Was the US trying to prop up Gaddafi's government or were they secretly behind the rebels?
  8. Xenu Is Lord Member

9. Xenu Is Lord Member

Yes and that should be no surprise.
  10. Anonymous Member

ITT: Moonbat Conspiracy Freaks.
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

12. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/03/world/africa/03libya.html?_r=2

13. cdc7e_Gaddafi_Rice_Sept2008.jpg

article-1360472-00BEAA10000004B0-27_468x316.jpg

GaddafiObama.jpg
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

SAME OLD GAME BUT PEOPLE KEEP FALLING FOR IT
    rumsfeld-hussein1.jpg?w=450&h=281.jpg
    Remsfeld and Sadam
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. DeathHamster Member

18. Anonymous Member

We don't torture. George Bush junior said so.
    Case closed.

CASE CLOSED!
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. whosit Member

So this guy, Abdel Hakim Belhadj, might have been handed over to the CIA? Is it the same guy from this article?

Kitten and fuzzballs. They are all innocent lambs. I'm sure his group wasn't shooting at American/NATO troops. I'm sure they all treat women with the most respect possible. It wouldn't be like he would stone a woman for say, not wearing a veil in public, being a step behind her husband, etc. He/they wouldn't be a bunch of nut ball religious zealots looking to kill the "infidels".

I feel really bad for him.
  22. Anonymous Member

It's that small thing of international law,regardless of the crime you don't had over suspects for torture,but you already knew this.
  23. whosit Member

As far as I can tell from any of the articles is that we supposedly have dox. None have been published. And we got a guy, who "isn't" a radical islamist, who happens to be in charge of the most radical group fighting in Libya now and in charge of the capital, saying he was tortured by the CIA/Libya. Of course the dox were found by a "human rights group" (What is the name of the group - I haven't been able to find it anywhere). We have non denials from the CIA, big surprise, that say we might have been working with Khaddfi. Of course this is the same group that isn't handing up the Lockerbie bomber because he happens to be related to a really powerful tribe in Libya that use to support Ghaddfi. Of course this isn't because they want to push their own agenda.

Excuse me while I sit here being skeptical.
  24. Spider-Man Member

I'm cooperating with the government.

Spiderman%20Meets%20Barack%20Obama%202.jpg
  25. Miranda Member

Spider-Man, I've warned you in PM to stop derailing threads.
  26. Spider-Man Member

Aahh I didn't notice.
  27. Anonymous Member

I government would do this but needs to stay the fuck out. Ron Paul 2011
  28. Spider-Man Member

What if Ron is like any other politician promising things to his supporters so he could get elected, but Ron is smarter than the average politician so he says smarter things to get himself elected instead of all that "YES WE CAN" crap? Think before you believe.
  29. Anonymous Member

This is true.
    The group that broke the story was the human rights group,if you had looked at any news at all you would have seen this small detail.
  30. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. whosit Member

32. Anonymous Member

33. MochaKush Member

We sure do love dictators :D
  34. Ann O'Nymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

Our resident Machiavelli speaks.
  36. Reliable source then.
  37. Ackerland Member

Where was that US religious freedom report again accusing Germany and other countries from Europe of human rights violations?
  38. Spider-Man Member

And I am certainly confident that the CIA had their rights to torture others as well. True human rights is the ability to be able to do whatever the fuck you want. This includes murder, but then somebody else would have the right to murder you as well.