Customize

Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by AnonymousVanAllen, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

Hi,

Anyone know why AGP has had his account suspended?

YouTube says 'Terms of Use violation'???

:mad:
  2. Bluebell Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

WHAT the fuck?
  3. cubby Member

lawl
  4. PresidentShaw Member

QUICK, SITUATION ROOM

2434212350_a48e15bc53_o.jpg
  5. Anonynamefag Member

george_w_bush_saw.jpg

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
  6. Evil Zoe Member

jackson4.gif
  7. Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

HEH, probably all those Moxon videos..where Moxon accidentally gives it away that he's an ass.
  8. anon0004 Member

does someone have the vids for reupload on puppet accounts?
  9. SpasticGum Member

I was bored, so I googled up AngryGayPope and got his website
    It explains it all :D
  10. AngryGayPope1 Member

BigButterJesus speaks the truth

Yes that is quite correct BigButterJesus. I just got an email this morning from youtube tell me this:

The following video(s) were found to be in violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:
    Moxon Madness: Pope is served TRO - (AngryGayPope)
    Because this is the third violation of the Community Guidelines in six months and you have received previous warnings, your account has now been terminated. Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts.
    For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.
    Sincerely,

The YouTube Team

This video has been up for some time so why did they try to ban it now? It's the video where Ken Moxon comes out and servers me a TRO (temp restraining order). What possible community guideline could I have violated?

If a protester is beaten by a cultist the cult can take any of those videos down on the grounds they show harassment. It doesn't matter if it is YOU that is being hurt. I am uploading videos again to a video account called ANGRYGAYPOPE on VIMEO as recommended by the hu88ards and others.

That account is here: Angry Gay Pope's videos on Vimeo

Obviously they are trying to find any legal excuse to ban videos fast enough to get somebody thrown off. Spending lots of money on google ads and the cult youtube superchannel is probably a major factor in getting google to do what the cult wants.

I have all my videos on DVDs I can distribute at the next global raid and several anons are re-uploading them to youtube under other names.

Meanwhile, what if the cult just pulls the videos from all those other accounts and gets those people banned?

What if vimeo has similar standards as to what is bannable? At least they don't get revenue from the cult.

You can always reach me at the un-bannable www.angrygaypope.com but of course, since youtube has erased my account, almost every video link on my website is down.
  11. Skeptic1337 Member

This is why Al Gore created sockpuppets.

I still thank him everyday. That is unless you care that youtube banned your account. If so then lawls.
  12. DarthXenu Member

Tough one. AGP behavior sometimes does border harassment.

So what now? Viral video campaign? cocks?
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

Watch my vimeo account instead

In January I will upload my Xmas Special there. It is a bummer I don't have a trailer to show but here is some artwork I am doing for it:

palm_snow_0380.jpg
  14. Haruhi Member

How's that WWP boycott going, AGP?
  15. Masanon Member

Well youtube's just a pile of shit these days isn't it?
  16. Forseti Member

It is absolutely ridiculous that YouTube would allow this kind of censorship. So much for the 1st amendment.

YouTube can do what they want because they run the show, but AGP is being singled out. No matter who is singling him out, YouTube should moderate that kind of shit. There is plenty of other shit on YouTube that is far, far worse and that is still up.

Although I do not always agree with AGP's tactics, I do think that he has done nothing that should cause him from being banned. Friggin retarded!
  17. AngryGayPope1 Member

Far worse than this on youtube? Yes but nobody complains

Yes but if nobody complains then it just stays up and youtube can brag about how many billions of videos they have uploaded. But if the scientologists mass complain, apply legal pressure and contact the business department and threaten to pull ads then what am I to do?

Naturally the first video I reposted recently was the stress test. It's so popular!

[ame=http://vimeo.com/2538050]Hollywood Stress Test on Vimeo[/ame]
  18. cubby Member

lawl

RATHER WELL I THINK
  19. Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

View attachment moxonfingertechpr4.png
  20. 0815 Member

Re: BigButterJesus speaks the truth

Not sure about vimeo and how safe our videos are. Remember Ollie and the removal of videos from vimeo. That is why his videos are in Russia now.He was the first $cilon to own vimeo.
  21. AngryGayPope1 Member

Tell me more

No I haven't heard about him.
  22. the anti Member

there will be revenge for pope
  23. PresidentShaw Member

In all seriousness, there were some win vids like that one where he actually stumped a scilon lady directly at the stress test table.

If there's anywhere I can get copies to reupload send me a pm and I will do it.
  24. tofuman Member

This is some serious bullshit. Post download links so we can put them back up.
  25. 0815 Member

Re: Tell me more

You should remember Dr. Oliver Schaper (you protested him in Tustin). He was responsible for a massive JewTube take-down and was the first to have videos TOS'd and DMCA'd from video.

Not sure if he is behind your channel take-down but it fits his MO again.
  26. PresidentShaw Member

Wow, AGP, you were so busy being full of yourself that you missed the ollie shaper video takedowns???

Just, wow.....

Anyway, that was a bit off topic sorry ;)
  27. 0815 Member

...or he has been fucking his brain out.... But you should at last remember the people you protest.
  28. Forseti Member

Blah....don't be a hater. Whether you agree with AGP's tactics or not, it shouldn't matter. The fact of the matter is, YouTube is censoring stuff that should not be censored. Who's videos are next? Stay on target :-D
  29. Vir Member

I'm not advocating that you give up on YouTube or anything, but Vimeo is probably better. And LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media might be even better for controversial videos such as the restraining order. (If they don't have Scienologists working for them.)
  30. 0815 Member

Your best bet is behind the gates in Russia. Not even Ollie has been able (or does not care about) to remove videos from that site. RuTube :: ???? ????????, ?????? ??????????
  31. DarthXenu Member

Well, if rutube works fine, maybe AGP can put all his videos there and some anons can post "previews" to you tube with a direct link, so AGP can still stay in touch with the youtube community

By all means AGP SHOULD NOT open some sock puppet account on you tube using some web proxy. He should not use the sock puppet to post his own previews. He should also not use firefox configured to remember always his last session so he does not have to open the proxy page and log in and all that stuff each time he surfs. That would be very very bad.

Now, I'm just wondering, might some of the stuff AGP and AO do in their videos be actually illegal?

Also, shouldn't you say something about the WWP boycott, AGP?
  32. 0815 Member

At the end, attention is more important for some as to stay firm on their boycott. See JewTube stats during the "boycott"
  33. The Shadow Member

AGAIN with the YouTube

They have taken the piss once too often, more decisive retaliation (the kind we can't talk about here, the kind referred to by an acronym consisting of two uppercase consonants, a lowercase vowel, and an uppercase consonant ;) ) is needed

I think the way to go is the method of having someone's account shut down, that has been doing the rounds online. We direct it at the CoS channel. All we need to pull it off is the email address their account is registered to....
  34. 0815 Member

Shadow: Could you please cut down on footer space because you wasting to many lines with BS.
  35. Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

AGP's protests have been consistent, compassionate and determined. He's being targeted because he demonstrates how easy and fun it is for Chanology to win. He deserves our support.
  36. 3rdMan Member

AGP, WBM dealt with this issue before. Contact him if you want to appeal their bullshit.

No surprise if Scienfaggotry once again pulls this shit, but jewtube is powered by dollars, faggotry, and retards. I say they're a lost cause and just invest in vimeo.
  37. mrfyde Member

WBM was a copyright issue. This is a three strikes and your out type deal (even though the pitch was clearly outside.
  38. DarthXenu Member

I wouldn't say "compassionate" at all. As I said, his behavior does border harassment. He might have been flagged for "bullying". It might have been three strikes of that and you're out. Hard to fix that, since his videos do look like bullying more than once.

Still, I do support chanology, and I guess that means supporting AGP on this one...
  39. Anonypeg Member

Moxon-related videos have also been removed from moronymous' account. And Moxon doesn't even appear in them!

My guess: Moxon somehow bullied YouTube into removing videos for "inappropriate content" ... anybody want to inform anyone, like Gawker or the EFF? Scientology is just asking for this to be blown up.
  40. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

FYI, Both mine and Casper's video showing moxon giving the finger has been removed due to viloations.

We're both uploading to vimeo and we encourage all of you to get the part where moxon shows us the finger and mirror it for maximum enturbulation :)