Customize

Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by AnonymousVanAllen, Dec 22, 2008.

1. tazor Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

Print the picture up and pass it out at protests. What an asshole.

It doesn't seem to bother him when he's asked about his daughter's death but he can't stand the world seeing him flip off someone?
  2. 0815 Member

Did some research and it's possible somebody claimed personal rights and this can cause TOS removal.
  3. Oswald2001 Member

AGP simply uses the techniques handed down to Mankind by Jesus H. Hubbard.

AGP is better at the Scilon techniques than the Scilons and that's what pisses them off.

Confrontive techniques used in conjunction with The Truth for a Noble Purpose will A-L-W-A-Y-S win out over confrontive techniques used in conjunction with BS for an Ignoble Purpose.

The cult is full of crap and up to no good. And they still expect to prevail.

The cult will eventually end up like Jesus H. Hubbard did.

Nine inch nails.

This is because The Light is stronger than The Dark.

Geez. Didn't anyone see Star Wars?

The Scilons bullied and battered so many defenseless people.

Now, they have 'pulled in' the same treatment to themselves.

They plant bitter seeds and complain about their bitter harvest.

"Karma is a cold bitch....and you can't outrun her."
  4. Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

The $cilons are abusing the legal system as they have done throughout.

I'm sure everyone here knows who the bullies in this situation are, and it is definitely *not AGP, despite the limitations of the law (and some piss-poor law enforcement in LA).

We must not let this mob get away with the suppression of AGP's videos. They prove that he has been targeted by the cult, from which you can deduce that *they believe he is being effective and is a threat.
    :mad:
  5. Oswald2001 Member

Exactly.

Hopefully, Vimeo will get more and more and more and more and more and more videos from Anons and end up making Scilon Tube into 'yesterday's news'.

The way the internet keeps evolving, Scilon Tube has already had it's day and should be supplanted.

Scilon Tube has too much of a market share and is now corrupt and whores out to the Scilons.

We should have learned more from the Scilon Tube banishment of WBM and Tory.

"Oh, please....Mr. Scilon Tube. Please don't take my life away. I will debase myself to any degree. You are the ONLY video hosting source in the entire GAlaxy. Oh....whatever will I do!!!! The Pain! The Pain!"

Fu** Scilon Tube.

Time to make Vimeo the 'next big thing'.
  6. Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

Hey, Pretty.

Since there is an abundance of good advice on this thread concerning your major sitch, I feel it only necessary to remind you to avoid drab colors during the holiday season and stay away from overly chin-hugging turtleneck collars.

That is all, sweet pea.
  7. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Mine and casper's videos that were pulled:

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2608977]This is a private video on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2591911]Rick Moxon has a message for Anonymous+ Jeff Farrow on Vimeo[/ame]

Mirror as you see fit. The cult obviously wants them down so... let's show them that they can't stop the signal.
  8. mrfyde Member

Last week the video where Gerry Armstrong mentioned Moxin was taken down
    Yesterday(?) Casper today Hombre's videos All featuring Moxon.
    and Today AGP's channel (aka Moxon Central) was also removed.

There was also a talking picture of Moxon with an anus in the place of his mouth taken down that (according to OCBM) has links to his daughter's death. (sometime not long ago)

(these videos MUST have something in common I just cant put my finger on it. )
  9. DarthXenu Member

Ah, is this about raiding moxon? Now thats relevant to my interests!

New thread?
  10. Optimisticate Member

Proof that I'm reading wwp too much. I read this thread, go to google news, see this headline and think WOW anons are everywhere.

Gay groups angry at Pope remarks

Then I realized *cocks
  11. anonym0us Member

FIXXED

...sorry :(
    [/off-topic]
  12. Re: Angry Gay Pope Banned from YouTube

13. AngryGayPope1 Member

AnonOrange/Jeff Jacobsen report moxon videos deleted

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/186-youtube-2008-edition/my-moxon-video-removed-34447/#post661716

So far Orange has had two videos removed and is therefore on two weeks suspension. You can see his videos but he can't take any down or add any or reply to comments/emails. Now that he can't talk anything down the cult can get a third video banned and he will be booted as I was.

Two videos he got pulled:

Scientolgy Hollywood, Nov 14, I love Lissa Uvizl, really ! - (gnssengr) - weeks ago
    Scientolgy Hollywood, Nov 14, Moxon fails to convince cops - (gnssengr)- today

They are going after Lissa Uvizl (antishirtless lady) vids and ESPECIALLY Moxon vids. Why? Why now? Are they afraid of some legal action and they are targeting to get any video with a "moxon" tag pulled?

This must be going on globally. Are they circling the legal wagons?
  14. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

getting a video pulled doesn't equal a strike, pope. If you get a strike you will be notified of what you did and they'll tell you that if you do it again blah blah blah. I got my video pulled but I didn't get a strike.

just a little FYI
  15. mrfyde Member

Re: AnonOrange/Jeff Jacobsen report moxon videos deleted

I also get the feeling they are trying to set a trap of some kind. And would be careful with mirror videos. The video of Moxon giving the finger makes him look like less of a victim.
  16. leroyjenkins Member

Its obvious, AGP videos is getting pulled because he hold the key to Moxon's possible disbarment. AGP sent in the complaint. California for the win becuase they are going to get him disbarred over the holidays and during an economic recession. He might as well be an assassin becuase he wont find work anywhere with his "credientials".
  17. mrfyde Member

Really ??? WOW !!!
  18. the anti Member

i like the sound of that, pathetic (its a 6 letter word) huh?
  19. blah Member

has anyone considered contacting the electronic frontier foundation?
  20. Anonynamefag Member

1. Upload the videos to a place Co$ can't touch (AnonTube might work)
    2. Make a compilation video
    3. Send to CA Bar
    4. ????
    5. PROFIT!
  21. RavenEyes Member

22. anon.il Member

Guys, Vimeo is awesome, that is true.

However.

We need to get this content up on youtube simply because the stupid masses are still drooling all over that damn site. There's not much of a choice if you want to preach to more then the choir.

You want the world to see the videos? You need YouTube.

YouTube took our stuff down before, and will do so again. This isnt new. This is the very reason Chanology started. So we do what we do best: Copypasta.

For every day is copypasta day.
  23. DarthXenu Member

^^^This
  24. AngryGayPope1 Member

Moxon Disbarrment and talking butt

Disbarrment of moxon is a constant group goal. But dear God, not if it means they took down the "talking butt" video! Did I save that? It would explain a lot if the feds or somebody was doing something to pressure him. My lawyer Graham Berry is on vacation so it's not him. Why now when this stuff has been up forever?

I love casper and hombre's videos that got banned! Editing, good night shots, moxon in the wild. You guys are getting so hollywood but now hombre is gone. Boo hoo!

It's soo truetube that we need youtube but it is a monopoly. I will be putting things up there but for now over the weekend I'll be uploading everything to vimeo at this link:

dianetics_book_burning_fireplace.jpg
  25. Anonyymous77 Member

Re: BigButterJesus speaks the truth

ouch! those bastards.
  26. Haruhi Member

Inb4 burning books is a bad idea.
  27. PresidentShaw Member

Why?
  28. Haruhi Member

Because only awesome people hold book burnings.

Oh, wait.
  29. Oswald2001 Member

I never got a chance to put up a video before I was banned.

I kept putting up remarks to videos with Elron quotes.

They banned me permanently and never gave me any warning, no reason and no explanation of any sort.

Fu** ScilonTube.
  30. snakeyes Member

Ok, so how does one download these videos in order to post them back up on youtube?
  31. HPLSS Member

I use keepvid.com, works for the Vimeo vids anyway.
  32. themadhair Member

Protip: Register an account with Vimeo and you can download the original source for epic quality.
  33. Sentient6 Member

Fuck google, they ruin everything they touch... Closed my jewtube account a few days ago because it's turning into pure faggotry.

The funny thing is that the cult is paying youtube tones o' cash for advertisement and Moxon is being a little bawwwing faggot, while the vids they put up are only viewed by us and them (pink floyd anyone?). They're all rated at one star, two max (that's a rarity) and they have a couple hundred views. OSA started out as fail trolls and never left the launch pad.

In any case, I'm done with youtube and it's cancer...
  34. Oswald2001 Member

My guess is that The Cult is using both The Carrot and The Stick.

The Cult is paying ScilonTube the advertising bucks...and at the same time...making use of The Cult's well established reputation as being one of the most litigious organized crime syndicates ever.

So the 'former' YouTube had a choice.

1. Bend over and become ScilonTube and continue to receive advertising income from The Cult while avoiding the intentionally sky high costs of litigation from The Cult.

2. Stand tall and remain an independent and honorable company and lose The Cult's advertising income while also incurring the intentionally sky high costs of litigation from The Cult.

Obviously, they bent over and are now a 'Mission' for The Cult.

And that, my children, is the story of how ScilonTube was born.

Don't give ScilonTube any 'power'. Technology and the ever growing Internet will continue to produce alternatives.

In fact, the scum bag behavior of ScilonTube is just the type of thing that provides the impetus for innovation.
  35. AngryGayPope1 Member

The scilon youtube page must be profitable

I'm sure the cult pays a lot for that youtube channel yet since nobody watches the videos youtube has to do little in return to earn the money. I bet the scientology youtube channel is not about turning on people to the cult it is about having financial leverage over youtube.

If you want to save videos from youtube there are a number of utilities that will let you. The format is .flv so search the net for .flv savers/players. You will need both a saver and a player.

I paid $60/year to vimeo to be hosted there at the higher level. I don't know how much protection that buys but at least the videos look higher quality.
  36. The Shadow Member

^^^THIS FTW

Get onto Eva Galperin at the EFF
  37. The Shadow Member

Re: The scilon youtube page must be profitable

'DownloadHelper' extension for Firefox

Once you install it, you should have an icon at the left of your address bar that is three balls (who laughed?) in a triangle, next to that is a down arrow. On a page with video content, click the down arrow for drop down box, click the video you want in the list and save it. Job done!
  38. snakeyes Member

I used the keepvid.com. AGP, I posted all your videos on a youtube account last night.

Also, youtube maybe overly influenced by the cult, but youtube is too important strategically to let go. At least from my point of view. The cult probably had AGP banned just to fuck with him. After the Tom Cruise video they have to know that once a video is online it will stay there.
  39. King Nerd Member

*burns books*

For the heat.
  40. AngryGayPope1 Member

Thanks so much snakeeyes! We will see what happens when cultists read your post. I wish I could upload so fast! My connection is kind of slow.