Customize

Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Radio Paul, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Shellback Member

Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

... I am not perfect, especially before coffee.
  2. Anonymous Member

u so cute, me either.
  3. Anonymous Member

Whatever, racist.
  4. Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

I find it interesting that we can have a call Mahtey a nigger thread going at the same time as a call an anon a racist. Continue,
  5. CarterUSP Member

Very interesting. Could be worth pursuing.
    The police need to be careful if they say something like 180.2 is acceptable behaviour. If that's the case then anons are free to behave this way to scilons.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

So Freudian? Or just a lame typo-pun?

The po-po tribal chief already said Anons can't use grabby-tech, tho. So, this amounts to religious discrimination, doesn't it? One religious group is allowed to grab the cameras of the other (albeit a non-religious group, really; I simply mean we're primarily distinguished from the Scientologists by virtue of a difference of belief about Scientology), but not vice versa.
  7. Anonymous Member

Love this....
  8. Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

It was a typo, but I left it because I felt it helped to express the degree to which I feel that setting up some sort of donation fund is retarded.
  9. Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my children with that man.
  10. zebrafaced Member

An SP Declare and douchey Scifag grab-tech? What a beautiful video!
  11. anonamus Member

Look, I only mentioned the donation button once, as a short suggestion which the right ppl could take further if they want to. If I really wanna pursue the thought I'll make a thread in think tank & we'll take it from there. YOU kept trolling the donation thing. Maybe we don't need it -what do I know.
    Maybe what's needed is a "Infract Mod" button.. [/tounge-in-cheek]
  12. Anonymous Member

^
    fucknig
  13. Anonymous Member

The Scientology BBQ looks good at attracting the DC homeless wanting some chicken-n-ribs.
  14. Sacred 1479 Member

That officer is very clearly in the wrong. What that scientologist did IS Assault, that cop clearly doesn't know his job.
  15. Anonymous Member

FUCKNIG may become a meme. Stop it.
  16. TinyDancer Member

17. XVILLAINX Member

Sparrow needs to read my post and act, an A&B report must be filed within 6 months of the occurrence.
  18. Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

This video shows the tech in action, intimidation, fair game-tactics, implied threats.

See for yourself what a pack of phony scamming douchebags they are, your Honor.

Scientology: the ultimate in hypocrisy now cries wolf after Sparrow verbally negates all of their bullshit.

Show this Judge or anyone this tape and it shows Sparrow is the only one being threatened and he exercises amazing control and civility.

The truth is he's protesting to help these deluded souls.

Nice work, Sparrow, ty for exposing the cult for what it really is in your videos.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

For comparison:

Picture3.png
  21. Anonymous Member

^^ nah..in the first video the guy is wearing a suit, in the sparrow video the guy is not.

Could not be the same person.
  22. Anonymous Member

Just received this

I am assuming this is some kind of form. Anyone know anymore about how the respective parties have been addressed. Is it worth pointing out that the intimidation continued the next day?
  23. Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

I'll translate it for you:

GTFO
  24. Sponge Member

25. Anonymous Member

Does anyone know why all Sparrow's uploads have disappeared on YT?
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

Silly me! I see now. Thanks
  28. magster Member

I'm wondering if that asswipe is actually a member of the church of DC, or was he hired to do this to sparrow? I would prosecute that person to the full extent of the law. That action of walking out and shooting you consistently was extremely disturbing. This action by that idiot should be a for sure prosecution! I wonder how much david miscavage paid him to pull that off? This behaviour is getting mafia like. So disturbing, look after yourself sparrow!
  29. Anonymous Member

I doubt he had any affiliation with the Church.
    Why would a Church do something like that???

I'm sure the only reason he was walking out the front door of the Church was because he tried to join but they made him GTFO due to bad ethics.
  30. XVILLAINX Member

you must be new here...
  31. Anonymous Member

I don't approve of your post at all XVILLAINX.
  32. magster Member

Those 2 thugs(and pardon me but they looked like hired thugs) were bought and paid for I'm sure by nothing other than the mafia of david miscavige. Nothing more than to intimidate protesters and try to scare them away. And I do believe that the stupid cop might have been paid off too. I loved the video where there was about 8 anons, and the sidewalk chick told the moron supervisor that the law allows for chalk on the sidewalk. And moron supervisor cop tried to say that colour chalk is permanent. It was obvious tony two tone was scrubbing his life away and it was disappearing. I've never seen any chalk permanent on any cement sidewalk, no matter what colour. He was dumbfounded, stupid supervisor cop. And I love how anons challenge cops and then they say "this conversation is done, ok?" Only because they know they are caught, and can't answer anymore.
  33. kissyfur Member

34. tippytoe Member

35. soclosesofar Member

What do you suppose would have happened if Sparrow had walked up to Vikki and grabbed her camera in the same way that black dude grabbed Sparrow's?
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

She probably would have cried like a little bitch, just like sparrow. Stupid question.
  38. soclosesofar Member

So you're saying Sparrow cried like a little bitch?

Harsh, not a very nice thing to say.

Personally, I think his response at that time was proper. What he's doing with it now, who knows.
  39. N.A.T.E Member

You just made a thread asking us to be your personal army against the New Black Panther Party, and you're seriously telling someone else that they're new here like you aren't?

Door is that way -------->
  40. soclosesofar Member

Sparrow,

If you are reading this, you need to take full advantage of this situation. I assure you if the situation were reversed, they would.

What happened here was just an extreme form of bull baiting crossing over to the criminal band ( assault ). They rolled the dice hoping you would react in a way they could take advantage of, now you must see to it that they pay for their mistake. I would recommend that you be as persistent and aggressive in your litigation as you are in your protesting.

Just when I start to think of feeling sorry for the staff members at the DC Org, all I have to do is remember what happened with John Boucher and how they treated me when I was there as a public and that feeling goes away.