Customize

Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by chrisanon, Feb 22, 2010.

1. chrisanon Member

Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

These are 2 new videos from Anonamace's YT channel.

As many of you know, Anonamace is the person who posted the 2 tape recordings of OT8 child abuser Wally Hanks beating [STRIKE]inmates[/STRIKE] students at Mace-Kingsley Ranch.

These 2 vids, as well as the other vids on Mace's channel, are very informative and extremely painful to watch. His family is the end phenomenon of Hubbard's child raising and family counseling techniques, and it's completely heartbreaking. I felt like I was watching evil in action. I have no idea how Mace turned out to be such a brave and decent guy.

2. Anonynamefag Member

Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

Sickening. Scientology sucks and it beats people.
  3. TorontosRoot Member

Such evil!!!

These should be mirrored all over the internet, on any website that's free. Before it gets flagged down.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

It is good that people speak out. Hope that doing that helps in some ways.
  5. TorontosRoot Member

Migrate to a private Yahoo! address?

I know it's a pain in the ass to move e-mail by e-mail, including reconfirming every single site you use with the new one.

Best of luck! Glad you spoke up against the cult.
  6. xenubarb Member

Ah, damn, what a horrific story. Boric acid is used to deal with roaches, but it's usually a white powder. Bugs walk through it and die. People use it when insecticide is not an option. I use it because of my parrot; birds are susceptible to various poisons, but boric acid is supposed to be harmless.

Boric Acid - Best roach killer

This guy claims it is nontoxic. Apparently it is, unless you're a flea or roach.

I can't help you with this situation, but I can give you some info on the boric acid thing. I cannot imagine why your mom would try to make you sick, but chances are whatever you found in your porridge wasn't boric acid.
  7. CantPickaName Member

maybe the porrige was nine days old?
  8. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

?????

Mom has both straight boric acid (it is yellow) and borax powder. Keeps both handy,but I have never seen her use any for anything, except she made some homemade roach bait back in 1998. I have all the symptoms as well. Face rash, stomach rash, palm rash, fatigue, chest tightness. Like I said I hope I am crazy, but I am not stupid enough to find out the hard way. I'll just leave and see if I get better. If not, I will feel like a dick for publicly stating such damning accusations. I don't expect the State Police to be too helpful.
  9. greebly Member

Good luck in your moving out Mace, it was really the best solution.
    Don't lose ownership of your asset though as she will only spend it on more courses sadly.

Secondly keep in touch here and don't do anything stupid.

Re Youtube i'm sure you can sort out an alt email for it or people can mirror all your vids if you want to setup another acct.
  10. Anonymous Member

I use homemade boric acid capsules for vaginal yeast infections. It works great, cheap, no side effects.

But the doctor warned me never to ingest it orally, because it's a poison. So I'd say it all depends where you put it.
  11. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

Good luck with that.

12. Anonymous Member

Thanks! It works great. Here's a reference:

13. Anonymous Member

in b4 "This video has been removed due to a copyright claim by Axiom 10 Productions"
  14. Anonymous Member

mace, i have been following your story for quite some time and watching your vids. i know you very well on youtube.

please check your youtube account in a little while. i will give you full instructions on changing emails and any other help you need in that regard. i'll be off work soon and get online to help when i get home k?
  15. Anonymous Member

Please go see a doctor as this does not sound good at all!
  16. chrisanon Member

LOL!
    Sadly, I don't think that's the problem.

Mace, it's great you're moving out. Some people are like viruses; just being around them infects you and saps your strength. I think we're all subsceptible to our mothers.

Get away from her, and get your own life. No matter what it costs you, it will cost you less than staying.
  17. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

From Anonamace's youtube channel

"I thought Scientology kicked him out for abusing children???? Looks like a million dollars buys a lot of forgiveness in Scientology."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbZEcNJyCg&feature=sub"]YouTube- Wally Hanks in Seattle 2009[/ame]
  18. CantPickaName Member

Sounds like an erotic roach motel
  19. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

Borax haz a short half life, so its out of my system by now. I'm looking into hair testing or something expensive. The messed up part is that right now, with no living will, I will be cremated within 24 if something happens to me. But they can test ashes these days for mineral ratios and trace elements and stuff. She really got freaked out when she realized she got caught. She even called the county mediation services.

I am going to make a couple few more vids and then fall back to reload for a while.
  20. Belladonna Member

Anonamace, will you look into getting some type of psychological support or social network to help get you through this type of trauma? You should not be going this alone, and your situation just sounds so punishingly raw.
  21. Kalashnikov Member

I believe, but don't quote me on this, youtube will still be up regardless of your email's status.

To the real issue - Get the hell out of there! No goodbyes no nothing. Join the military or something. Who knows, anything. I'd rather be in prison than in or around sci.

Just a thought but who lives with you? If it was my mom well LO-FUCKING-L I'd strap her down and deprogram her.
  22. Anonymous Member

Boric acid poisoning: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

If any of these are consistent with what you've experienced... talk to the cops. Even if you can't afford an expensive test like mass spectrometry on your hair, you might find that (given sufficient evidence) a law enforcement agency might be willing to foot the bill to do it.

I only wish that you'd saved the sample from your food, rather than leaving it as bait to see if your mom would throw it away. It doesn't sound like you'll have another chance to do this again (thank goodness), but if you do -- put the entire sample in a zip-loc bag, and sign and date the bag with a Sharpie marker.
  23. Kalashnikov Member

He could wait until next time and then covertly call the cops, when they show he informs them. Also have an escape plan ready and gtfo of the house and never return. Most LEO's know sci is a fucked up cult.
  24. Anonymous Member

Trust me, the only erotic part of this whole sorry episode was thrusting the soft, powdery boric acid into the open, receptive capsules. And it was a mess, so that's kind of like sex, too.

But I gotta tell you, cheap and worked GREAT.
  25. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

[SIZE="5"]OH SHI.....[/SIZE]
    MEDICAL RECORDS FROM 1991, I DON'T EVER REMEMBER GETTING VISTARIL? MAYBE IT WAS THE MORPHINE SULFATE EVERY TWO HOURS THAT MADE ME FORGET. I must have been wasted.
    pict0013d.jpg
    pict0012o.jpg
  26. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

Mom is back at the courthouse, trying to get a restraining order again. This time she has rehearsed all her lies and will probably get it. The sherrifs took my medical cannabis on Sat. and will most likely file charges on Friday with a high bail, so I have to spend the weekend in jail, in pain, before I can even ask for a bail reduction hearing. Fair game at its finest. So I took my last moments in office to really goof the floof.

Lincoln County sucks.
  27. xenubarb Member

Thanks for the info. I was seriously misinformed!
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

TL;DR: disconnection works and it helps people.

I lol'd.

OTOH, I missed this thread originally. Sorry to hear of this crap. Hope you get it sorted. If you're ever in Oregon........ keep your mom away from my oatmeal.
  29. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

Look out, mom the OT is in a town near you.
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

baby_is_angery.jpg
  31. tazor Member

Hey Anonamace,

I just found this thread. I am so sorry about all the crap your mom has put you through.

I think I mentioned that you are always welcome over at ESMB. There are some people there that probably know you. We are pretty good at supporting people.

I just hope you're okay and away from your mom. It's a hard thing to say but I think you are much better off away from her. She is a total cultie and that's the last thing you need in your life.

Anyway, please keep us informed about how and what you're doing. You've contributed more then you know with your videos.

I'll be thinking about you.
  32. Anonymous Member

Wow, another weed grower is going to jail.

Dear Stu, Mace, et al.

If you live with culties or they know where you live. They will report your pot and have you jailed. Hide it better.

That is all.

I hope your mom doesn't sell the house and all your valuables while you await trial. Also don't they need a search warrant to jump over fences and shit.
  33. chrisanon Member

If you freely choose not to associate with someone, that's one thing.

If people you trust for religious counseling order you to stop seeing someone because that person disagrees with the religion, and says they'll stop counseling you if you don't do what they say, that's an altogether different thing.

IMO.
  34. Re: Anonamace's Narconon and Child Scientology Videos.

I have a recently expired license and was fully legal. The problem is that I was about to harvest and had NO dried medication at all, which they would have been required to leave behind. So they, in effect, stopped the only medication I can tolerate and left me to suffer a another nervous breakdown. Now every time I fall asleep, I have nightmares about being murdered. The officer had the option of just taking photos, but was ordered to seize everything after a long 5 minute phone call to his master. Welcome to Lincoln County. These jokers are powerless to stop the real criminals, so they go after people that are a nuisance to them, like the homeless and the mentally ill. Like I said, they will arrest on a Friday, so that I have to sit in the monkey cage for 3 days. Drive on an expired license, get a warning. Grow a plant on an expired license, go to jail. I would be better off if I was caught with meth or coke.
  35. grumpus Member

I only see one recording. Here it is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au2A-OvBDCc"]YouTube- Scientologist OT 8 Wally Hanks beating a kid (FOR MEDIA RELEASE)[/ame]
  36. chrisanon Member

Here's the other video, grumpus. I think it's the same incident as the one you posted, although I remember there's something different about it, too.

I can't bear to listen to either one of these again, so I can't find out.