Customize

AnonStillAlive.com 2010 Update Thread

Discussion in 'Projects' started by WMAnon, Nov 28, 2010.

1. i'mglib Member

Re: AnonStillAlive.com 2010 Update Thread

Sent.
  2. Anonymous Member

Yeah, sorry. :\ Unless someone sent in info within the past 24 hours and and the OP hasn't been updated yet. I know there's vanonymous.org, but it seems like it's gone inactive, and I don't know where you guys are hiding out at! :eek: Any chance you're able to supply a local forum link or anything? I could try to take care of everything else if I just had that.

I'm actually a lot more worried about finding info for Kitchener, because I don't know if they're still active or not, and finding someone who knows what's been going on will probably be harder.
  3. WMAnon Member

I haven't heard anything out of Kitchener in a while, they might be done. If I remember correctly they were one of the cities where the "org" was a crappy little office on a second floor, and you know how hard those are to get any lulz out of.

Vancouver is in contact with a member of the harassment squad, but as of yet no update.
  4. ateva Member

PDXanon has sent a couple things your way. Get 'em ok?

Also, WIN from yours truly :)

DSC03358-Copy480x640.jpg
  5. jadedanon Member

I am taking care of vanon, jut trying to round up some pics. It will be submitted by dec 30 as requested.
  6. WMAnon Member

pdx is portland?
  7. Rockyj Member

yes
  8. Anonymous Member

Thanks guys!
  9. Rockyj Member

10. Anonymous Member

Did Minneapolis or Vancouver ever get around to submitting anything? If not, I'll handle it; I was just wondering if it was in yet already.

Tustin was covered by Glibby, right?

Is it OK if some of the info arrives really late on the 30th or on morning of the 31st? Cuz there might be some scrambling for last-minute info, and having just a slightly wider window would make life easier.

Also, if anyone knows off the tops of their head where Paris or Israel do their planning, please feel free to share it!
  11. Req Member

Minneapolis just sent theirs in last night.
  12. Anonymous Member

Southbay Statcrashers just sent theirs.
  13. Anonymous Member

Since the thread starter is probably super busy and doesn't have time to update the first post, I thought I'd add a list of cities that have had stuff been sent in recently (within the past week or so), in order to help prevent people from wasting time sending in duplicate submissions. This is by no means a complete list of submissions; check the OP for more submitted entries.

The cities on this list have all 3 parts (summary, contact info, and photos) sent in already, unless otherwise noted. Nothing else has to be done unless you have some extra high-res 2010 photos that weren't listed in a postgame thread that you want to send in.

Canada
    Halifax
    Montreal
    Ottawa
    Toronto
    Vancouver (either done or on the way, according to jadedanon)

USA West
    Los Angeles
    Los Gatos
    Mountain View (have summary & contact info, looking for 2010 photos)
    Pasadena
    Portland
    San Diego
    San Francisco
    San Jose
    Seattle
    Tustin

USA Central/Mountain
    Albuquerque
    Chicago
    Dallas
    Denver (have summary & contact info, have a few low-res photos, looking for more HIGH-RES 2010 photos)
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Milwaukee
    Minneapolis
    Nashville
    New Orleans
    Phoenix (have summary & contact info, more HIGH-RES 2010 photos would be nice though)

USA East
    Atlanta
    Boston
    Cincinatti
    Clearwater
    Detroit
    New Haven
    New York
    Washington D.C.

Other
    Dublin
    Edinburgh
    Israel (have photos, looking for contact info and summary)
    Paris (have photos, looking for contact info and summary)

Just trying to prevent people from scrambling to send in a submission at the last minute when it's already been handled. Again, there are a lot of other cities besides this list which were already covered, so check the OP as well.
  14. Anonymous Member

Really? Who sent that in?
  15. Anonymous Member

Mexico's contact info was submitted today. If anyone can provide a good 2-sentence summary of the situation there or knows where any 2010 photos from there can be found, we're listening...

Someone who hoped they wouldn't mind being included in the project. :L We jacked some of Dublin's photos and info because they've been doing such a great job and figured it would be a shame if they weren't included. Plus, you never know, someone might want Dublin's contact info if they're coming through town or whatever.
  16. WMAnon Member

Sincere thanks to the harassment squad for all the hard work this week. It'll be a little bit before i can get the OP updated, but to answer the question from earlier:

DECEMBER 30TH IS A STRONG SUGGESTION, not a hard and fast "video goes to bed tonight" deadline. I can take stragglers for at least another week, it's just important to set the deadlines a little earlier than that for the majority of submissions so I can actually start work on things sometime before the very last minute. The video is in the works right now, but there's still plenty of room to get any other cities in there.
  17. Anonymous Member

To my knowledge, Ocala is around, they...just don't have anything to protest. Because Scientologists are uncooperative lazy bastards.
  18. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I've been sick and not sending stuff in on time like I said I would. Oh well, at least I don't need to concern myself with it :p
  19. Trev6 Member

We've got a couple of new pics we took exactly on Dec. 30/31 from our Comiket raid. I'm sure you're already at work on the vid, though. Should I bother sending them, or is it too late? I'd love for them to be included if possible, but it won't be the end of the world without them.
  20. Anonymous Member

Israel and Paris have been reached, so stuff should be on the way from them.

Sweden and Switzerland are being worked on... Who else are we forgetting?

Would you be so kind as to drop a link here with your local planning arena, like a local forum or an e-mail contact? I'll take care of the rest (sending in the photos and stuff), but getting the contact link would help a TON. Pretty please?
  21. Anonymous Member

Sydney and Melbourne are still active FYI, so don't delete them from the site or anything. Couldn't be bothered trying to find pics or anything for them though.
  22. AnonHouston Member

23. Anonymous Member

Hmm, thefatman said a month ago that they'd have their stuff in. Although Melbourne has pics sent in, I didn't see Sydney listed latest List of Awesome update (granted, that was a week ago). If it's not too much trouble, some extra confirmation from the OP on whether or not Sydney submitted anything would be helpful. In the case that they haven't, someone will cover them, so don't worry. The info gaps for Melbourne (summary, contact method) will also be covered if they're missing.
  24. WMAnon Member

YES SEND THEM.

I will let folks know when the video is close to going to bed, but I can add one or two cities right up until the last minute, so please send pictures either way!
  25. Trev6 Member

Sent. Let me know if you don't recieve them for whatever reason.
  26. Null and Void Member

Actually a new Scientology office just opened up which is where we would usually protest.

We need to revive Orlando. I've got a good 15 or so people here ready to go..Anyone else in the area?
  27. WMAnon Member

okay folks, I just dumped everything I have into the video file. I have 47 cities accounted for.
    * BIRMINGHAM: your second one did not transfer properly, please save as a high rez jpg or png and resend
    * EVERYONE ELSE: If you aren't on this list I don't have your pictures. Or at least I didn't save them in the right folder. PRETTY PLEASE SEND SOME IN.

List of Video Awesome:

Chicago
    Dallas
    Berlin
    Dusseldorf
    Japan
    Los Angeles
    Montreal
    Albuquerque
    Lisbon
    Portland
    San Diego
    Copenhagen
    San Francisco
    Atlanta
    Ottawa
    Adelaide
    Argentina
    Belfast
    Cincinnati
    Denver
    New Haven
    Detroit
    Dublin
    Kansas City (MO)
    Milwaukee
    Minneapolis
    Munich
    Nashville
    New Orleans
    Oslo
    Ocala
    NYC
    Paris
    Pasadena
    Phoenix
    San Jose
    Tustin
    Vancouver
    Washington D.C
    Edinburgh
    Frankfurt
    Halifax
    Israel
    Boston
    Clearwater
    Sydney
  28. Anonymous Member

Was that sent in by a Belfast anon? Because that group appears to have died and resisted my attempts to contact them.
  29. WMAnon Member

Anonymous Belfast | Anonymous Belfast

Last event was November 2010, that's more than recent enough to be included in the video. I need to look over the email I got that in to make sure the Belfast anons agree that's the best spot, but it's not at all unusual for an active group to have a website that's only used infrequently.
  30. Anonymous Member

Actually, Belfast have been dormant IRL for the last 4 months. But that's the site, alright.
  31. Anonymous Member

Some concerns:

Melbourne, Australia and Seattle, USA were listed on the original List of Awesome (in the original post) as having sent in pictures, but now in the latest Video List of Awesome, they're both absent for some reason, as if they'd never submitted photos.

Stockholm, Sweden and Lausanne, Switzerland both had full information submitted a day ago, including pictures, but they're not listed in the cities that will be included in the video. I assume it isn't because the photos were too low-quality, because there have been other cities with iffy resolutions on their pictures that are being accepted. Maybe you just hadn't gotten around to that e-mail yet?

To be on the safe side, I will resend information for all 4 cities to the stillalive@whyweprotest.net e-mail address within a couple hours.
  32. Anonymous Member

In the case of Lausanne, perhaps the pictures failed to include highlights of certain fleshy protruberances in the front of the upper body of the Annons in question, with the unfortunate necessary consequence that the entire cell must GTFO.
  33. EyeOnSci Member

Nice site.

Discussion thread for next raid yet?

Thnx
  34. WMAnon Member

Trying to stay on top of all this, sorry if stuff fell through the cracks.
  35. Rockyj Member

I too sent Seattle pics to the same E-mail address, but can't resend from where I am currently @ but I can resend this evening.
    Do I need to?
  36. WMAnon Member

no, seattle's pictures came in, they got mixed up in the video file.
  37. COREarg Member

Yay,we're on the list! <3

btw,and just asking...did they received the two pics I sent?
    I think we have more,but I only sent the two ones I have. =(
  38. WMAnon Member

I got those two pictures with the SUV in the way, if you find others I would LOVE to put them in instead.
  39. COREarg Member

Posted today more pics in our post-game thread. I will send them right now to the proyect's mail if that's ok.

Thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/285-...id-dec-18-2010-reporting-75096/4/#post1390104

EDIT : Sent giant mail with a lot of pics because I'm such a bitch.
    Hope it arrives,since my internet is being more bitchy than me.

^^^ in case of double mail: TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS BITCHY.
  40. Hornet Member

Id like to take this award and thanks EVERYONE on whyweprotest... *sniff* you love me... YOU REALLY LOVE ME! *sniff* i... i dont know how much i can thank you ^_^