Customize

Anonymous: List your skills

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by anon2487, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anmoyunos Member

Re: Anonymous: List your skills

Prove it.

I can blow myself. Blow me better.
  2. AnonRR Member

DOUBLE R!

AnonRR is ready to assist YOU!

My Personal Skills
    • Film Editing (Storyboard and Basic Editing)
    • Cinematography (Willing to shoot for LULZ)
    • Writing (Anonymous Address Videos)
    • Think Tank (Organization and Planning)
    • Concept Art/Propaganda

I'm currently working on directing and writing my first professional film and will be more than happy to help out with anything. I've been using cameras since I was a toddler and hope to become a screenwriter in hollywood. PM me with whatever you need help with.

RR
  3. Hicks Member

Moved to activism for more visibility
  4. Math Member

Skills

Portuguese as native language
    Studing Computer Science
    Concept Art (Banners, wallpapers, flyers, signatures and other stuff)

My skills sucks, wanna trade?
  5. Anon777707777 Member

PR, programming, public speaking, experience as director of operations for a company, writing, and some legal grounding.
  6. pwnon Member

I'm a motivator. I have an ability to hype people up and to keep morale up. I also have skill with one-liners and dry, sarcastic humor. It may not seem like much, but its gotten me out of sticky IRL situations in the past. Not many people can turn someone threatening them into a public mockery.

Also, I like to plan and try to get as many looks on something as possible, before committing. I'll weight cost/benefit and difficulty and objectives.

I can't write very well (handwriting) but I can come up with puns and one-liners (as I've mentioned) so that might do something. Also, I saw it mentioned earlier, but I have a large MP3 collection and CD collection, ALL legally obtained. I don't believe in piracy, so if need be, I can bring music to an event and not have to worry about proving ownership.
  7. Re: Anonymous: List your skills

9 years of organizing experience, lots of research skillz (not bad for a dyslexic, eh?), press releases, and enough legal knowledge to get through most court cases just fine.

Oh, and a consuming passion for the destruction of this cult.
  8. Shirotsuki Member

My skills lie in many fields, but whilst being extremely proficient in them, it could be interpreted (pessimisticly) that I am indeed a Jack of all trades, yet a Master of none. I, however, view this as a welcome trait. It is this that leads me to strive to acheive my goals in order to prove this to be an optimistic profile to carry.
    In essence, I can turn my hands to anything needed of me. Be it field work/protesting or writing (not that this really matters, eleventy-billion other people have noted this as their skill), I would give it my all.
    I eagerly await the destruction of the cult, and shall celebrate our solidarity being an underlying cause! :D
  9. Forgott3nAnon Member

Skills:

- PHP & MySQL
    - XHTML, CSS
    - UNIX/Linux Administration
    - Graphic Design
    - Photography
    - Web Design
    - Video Editing
    - Special FX
    - Paper/Flier Designing
    - Writing

Hours / Week: 10
  10. Re: Anonymous: List your skills

List of skills: writer/blogger

Willing to write about any Anti-Scifag/pro-Anon news reports and comment on them.

Timeframe: various.
  11. MrKushington Member

Photography - Got a great 7.1mp camera, hasn't given me a problem yet.

Showing up - Because that's half the battle.

Time I can dedicate to the cause - 3+ hours daily
  12. ReaganYouth Member

I just graduated from law school... I can help with any legal questions. If we want to get this done right, we have to fight fire with fire (ie, the whole reason i went to law school in the first place).

Let me know how I can help.
  13. Django Member

Musician. Film and Video composer. General Audio guy.
  14. cbusanonandon Member

I am an aspiring English teacher with a particular interest in Classics (as in Greek, not Chaucer). I can do written-word editing and suggestions for fiction, essay, research, etc. I'm not so good with the legal stuff.
    Besides that I'm a decent logician. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm already on an SP list because I got into an argument with one of their people at a tent at OSU about the impossibility of "progressively becoming infinite" (my words, he agreed). Get me into an argument and, while I may get a little loud, I follow the logic pretty well and make counter-points that have yet to be rebutted. (I have an interest in philosophy; it's the reason I'm studying Classics). Granted it doesn't take much logic skill with scilons, but it's worth it if someone wants to send something official somewhere.
    If anyone has anything, you can email me at cbusanonandon@yahoo.com . I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
  15. King Nerd Member

I'm a good booze/beer drinker.
    Let me know if I can help!
  16. Mazumune Member

- Fluent in German, English, French and Spanish
    - Basic PHP skills
    - Decent literature and writing skills (2 years college course)
    - Good with photoshop (2 year full vocal Art + Media course)

Reliable!
  17. Skwee Member

The skills I have and think are relevant for Anon:

-Translations to and from Finnish/Swedish/English
    -Proof-reading
    -Writing

I can probably squeeze in about 2-3 hours per day.
  18. Re: Anonymous: List your skills

I can fight, play guitar and sing ;D
  19. pajamawarrior Member

Once we put him aside and pry the foot out of my mouth... you may have to drive us both home...

What was the question again?
  20. LocalSP Member

Can build pretty much anything or can do "How To's"

Excellent Photographer sadly lacking good equipment. 25 years experience.
  21. DrLux Member

My skillz are data gathering, Linux security and IT security in general.
  22. AmNotaMouse Member

Skilz:
    Pissy, revengeful cult hater...

Quote from L Ron Hubbard Jr about his father LRonHubbard:

"You see, his goal was basically to write the book, take the money and run. But in 1950, this was the first major book of do-it-yourself psychotherapy, and it became a runaway best-seller. He kept getting, literally, mail trucks full of mail. And so he and some other people, including J. W. Campbell, the editor of Astounding Science Fiction , started the Dianetics Research Foundation in Elizabeth, New Jersey. And the post office kept backing up and just dumping mail sacks into the building. The foundation had a staff that just ran through the envelopes and threw away anything that didn't have any money in it."

Taken from the June 1983 Penthouse interview with L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm
  23. 8895 Member

(In No Particular Order)

1 - Cinematography & Still Photography (When/Where Equipment is Available)

2 - Most Studio Art, from Drawing to Sculpting to Printmaking (Decent at each, Pro @ few)

3 - Audio Engineering (Been awhile) (Live and Studio)

3 - Graffiti/Wheatpasting Techniques (Legal AND Illegal) (LOTS of experience)

4 - Civic Engagement (Everything from School Board Meetings to Grassroots Campaigns to Wheatpasting Propaganda to Ad Campaigns...)

5 - Espionage (LIMITED experience, lots of know how) (Hell I'd go undercover in the Co$ if I had a financial sponsor)

6 - General DIY Techs (Name it, I'll help ya design and build it)
  24. godolphin Member

All I am good at is protesting. (Ex Fathers 4 Justice), Good legal UK demo's, Publicity stunts etc.! I was always in the background. Never did the stunts myself (too much to lose)
    If that's any good to you pm me
  25. Kehan Member

Skills
    -Hacking
    -Speaking
    -Writing
    -Filming and Editing

Knowledge
    -The workings of the Police
    -Our civil liberties and how to use them
    -Many many loopholes in the system