Customize

Anonymous Vs Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwordofTruth, Jun 13, 2011.

1. naveman Member

2. telomere Member

3. droW kcaB Member

How would the Feds feel if hackers across the cyber world spied on them? I mean what's the point of spying on computers of people who don't do anything illegal and leaving themselves alone when they have private info that will make other users show hatred if leaked out!
  4. Anonymous Member

View attachment i-highly-suggest-you-take-your-sophomoric-philosop
    • Like Like x 1
  5. droW kcaB Member

6. naveman Member

7. naveman Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. droW kcaB Member

9. naveman Member

10. naveman Member

11. naveman Member

read it all then you will see what I see.
  12. naveman Member

13. naveman Member

14. naveman Member

15. naveman Member

16. naveman Member

17. Pique Member

Hey naveman. If your goal is provide information to other users of this forum, a better strategy might be to quote a small portion of the articles you are posting here, and then include the link. Also taking a minute and composing a sentence or two about how the article is connected to the thread subject would help reach an audience. Many users will not follow a link if there isn't an obvious or easily understood connection. Just sayin' :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. naveman Member

yes that makes sence I read alot and all the things on a topic that I like come out every where.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. telomere Member

I DO appreciate his strategy of posting all the links in one thread,
    instead of randomly sprinkling them in unrelated threads, or making a new one each time.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. naveman Member

well here they are
    • Like Like x 2
  21. naveman Member

http://www.freetochoose.tv/ Every country can not out export every other country what will work for one will not work for all. What does this have to do with the FED. It's the economy s#$%*d.
  22. naveman Member

23. naveman Member

is it just me or does the man on the right seem well gayish like in his movements.
  24. naveman Member

you are poor by design
  25. naveman Member

26. naveman Member

27. naveman Member

28. naveman Member

29. Anonymous Member

It's not you.
    It's the threads he's wearing.
  30. naveman Member

did'nt mean anything just wondering
  31. naveman Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. lulzgasm Member

Don't you just miss the good ol' days when crooks and losers weren't "too big to fail"?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. naveman Member

yes 1000 times yes
    • Like Like x 1
  34. naveman Member

#! love this watch out fed print print print!
  35. naveman Member

36. naveman Member

37. adhocrat Member

Lord, it's no wonder so few people understand what is happening in the economy right now.
    This statement is so full of ignorance as to boggle the mind.

The Fed's PURPOSE is to manipulate the markets. That is what is was created for. To think the Fed can be used for good is to miss the point. The Fed was created to create mischief.

Consider, according to Thomas Woods, a basket of goods that cost $100 in 1830 cost $64 in 1913.
    That means a 38% decrease in prices in 80 years.

That means that all you had to do to prepare for your retirement was to save a few coins from time to time, knowing they would gain in value by a few percent a decade.

Consider what has happened in the 97 years since then. Prices have inflated by hundreds of percent.
    In my lifetime the value of a dollar has sunk by 60% or so. So if I had hoarded cash I'd be 60% poorer.

Now, we have to become investment experts or trust others. That is a far cry from hoarding a few coins.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. naveman Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. adhocrat Member

of course there is. But the whole point is with the politicians involved any prosecution will be a red herring. The underlying crime is the Federal Reserve along with the politicians being willing to sell their offices for favorable legislation. But the system is designed with that very thing in mind, IOW, it has been rigged by the politicians

If the politician had no value to offer, the businessmen couldn't bribe the politicians, It is only because the politicians can offer favorable economic legislation that the businessmen can use political favor rather than entrepreneurial smarts to make money.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. naveman Member

What I cant understand is why they do insider trading and take bribes why dont they just take the printing press back and fill there pockets with all they wish hell they still wont go to prison if they do a pardon is on the way.
    • Like Like x 1