Customize

[Apr 14, 2012] AnonymousNI Belfast Raid (Cult of scientology Great Victoria St, Belfast)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Nobody., Mar 14, 2012.

1. Nobody. Member

Meet-up point:
    Europa Bus Station
    12 Glengall Street
    North Ireland, Belfast BT12 5AH
    - 11:30am

Walk to the Scientology Org:
    Belfast Dianetics Foundation
    Great Victoria St
    Belfast, County Antrim BT2 7AH
    (the volcano) - 12:00mid day (If no one's there, we're probably running late and are still at the meet-up point.)

Then we bail to the pub at 4:00 post raid photo anyone?
    New Anons are always welcome.
    ------------------------------------------------
    The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers,signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends,sounds and lulz.

make sure to mask up! if you dont have a V mask just use whatever you can..except a balaclava. might give the wrong impression.

The simplified copypasta
  2. Malory Member

I'll be at the Mission with ma raid buddy and post-raid pub is always good.

One thing though, I'll say straight out that I don't like, or trust, the guy running that Anon site because his only interest is pushing people towards the Occupy thing. The problem with that is the Belfast occupiers are in conflict with the police and have engaged in illegal activity - do not want. If there's enough interest I'll throw up a site for Chanology stuff.
  3. Nobody. Member

right so. i was at the occupy camps in london a while back. the idea behind it is brilliant but the fuzz are just looking for an excuse to shut it down by force so breaking the law is a nono.-do not want. sweet, ive spammed every belfag i could find on the net so hopefully it takes root.
  4. Anonymous Member

You're welcome to take over the Belfast forum:
    http://anonireland.com/belfast/

Can get you set up with an associated CMS install to if you want (us Southernfags use Wordpress because it is piss easy to use, but Joomla is available if you are feeling adventurous).
  5. we have anons who said they will attend.. after all we are Anonymous.
    how do i send or start a private convo, ive tried to do so with you anonymous
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Pique Member

Anonymous can be anyone choosing to post anonymously. See the 'Reply Anonymously' button LR of reply box.

You can't send them a PM.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. ty pique
    • Like Like x 1
  8. HOC Member

Hi Belfast! :)

You know I love you Northern Anons but if slap fights could please be kept off organisation threads I'd be very appreciative.

While I suggest taking this debate to PM, if anyone wishes to continue it elsewhere, I have set up a thread for you all in Off Topic: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/belfast-raid-derail.101057/

Thanks for your time.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Nobody. Member

if possible could any rows be sorted over PM?
    cheers.
  10. Anonymous Member

Go on the anons page and click 'start conversation' that should do it
  11. Nobody. Member

looks like Nobodys comming to the raid
    [IMG]
  12. Malory Member

There'll be people there and I'm trying to bully a Belfast Oldfag into coming. CoS's dirty tricks are nothing compared to a nagging femanon.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Herro Member

This is just classic you Mallory.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. HOC Member

I may be there with Herro.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

@Nobody

This offer goes for you too btw:
  16. Malory Member

Someone will be in touch about that, he's just been a bit busy humping furniture into a new flat.
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nobody. Member

dKJmm.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

dont worry, theres a few facebookfags comming too.
  20. strobe Member

Lol, why has no one questioned this?
  21. themadhair Member

Will be there and will have e-meter
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Nobody. Member

because everyone feels sorry for me cuz i'm doinitwrong
  23. Malory Member

There used to be a tradition at Belfast raids that the newbie automatically became our leaderfag. I, for one, won't question our new Overlord.
  24. Nobody. Member

25. Malory Member

That was the joke. Nobody wanted to be a leaderfag so we stuck the newbie with it.
  26. Nobody. Member

71e.jpg
  27. Malory Member

Have I mentioned the raep yet?
  28. Nobody. Member

29. Nobody. Member

does anyone have a spare mask that i could borrow for the raid? ive got an outfit that looks like this ↓↓ but i'm worrying that passers by might get the wrong end of the stick. Malory your the careful one. what do?

[IMG]
  30. Malory Member

You'll be fine with that but I'll bring a spare, although it's not a V mask...
  31. Malory Member

Poor Heretic's never been the same since he visited Belfast. I hear he still screams a bit at the sight of soft fruit.
  32. Anonymous Member

I enjoyed this today. Cops were fecking cool and deserve mention.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

nice
    got more?
  34. Anonymous Member