Customize

Assange gets Australian peace prize

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by The Wrong Guy, May 10, 2011.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. WhiteNight Member

Even funnier considering the Aussie Prime Minister tried to have his passport cancelled. What a bitch.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Ha! And she took it in the ass!

5. RightOn Member

ha ha ^^^ love the way the guy next to the guy who asked the question rolled his eyes lol
  6. Anonymous Member

7. subgenius Member

8. xenubarb Member

"Here it all is, just have it."

That's what he said....
  9. xenubarb Member

Wow...you don't get an accent like hers anywhere else so you know she's Australian?

Lol wot, mite. Mind the snike, she's a beauty.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. julian assange you have made julia gilliard aussie enemy number one.. I bet there will be more protests around the prime minister's building
  11. Herro Member

Peace prizes for hosting documents on a server? Next you're going to tell me that they give out Nobel Peace Prizes just for being elected to the American Presidency. Oh wait...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Given the way our political system works, she only holds power because of the two party preffered system and prefferential votes given by other fundy groups like Bob Browns Greens party who's grubby little faggoty cock she sucked in a deal to get her over the line. Her ear bursting accent stems from the fact she was born in Wales from Welsh parents and it's just a further bastardisation of our already bastardised accent.(which i might add makes 70% of women worldwide drop their pants and beg for aussie cawk) oh wait Im starting to sound like an Americunt.)

In short she's a cunt and Id be terribly surprised if she lasts more than one term in government.

kthanxbaimates
  13. Herro Member

Your political system is more complex than I thought. I always assumed you guys voted by throwing boomerangs at kangaroos or something.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Rockyj Member

THIS SO BS & embarrassing!
    How about calling for a International mail a postcard to Obama Day telling him to BACK OFF!

http://wlcentral.org/node/1759
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Herro Member

Why?
  16. Rockyj Member

Why? Becuz I love you...
  17. Gary Busey Member

lkpo371305222978.jpg