Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

1. RightOn Member

2. RightOn Member

3. Anonymous Member

france PIERRE DU BARREAU
  4. RightOn Member

Is this a new entry?
    if so, how long have they been in, clear? declared? on the bridge? where did they speak out?
    needs moar sauce
  5. Anonymous Member

Anita Hsu is there already. I doubt if she changed from out to independent, which doesn't matter for our list.
  6. RightOn Member

I know she is already on the list,
    I said to add the indie 500 entry info.
    her name is the newest entry. Are you saying that she isn't an independent and they listed it in error?

And if it is not an error, to see her name listed with the indie 50 list just may give others the courage to leave or to come forward. IMO
  7. Anonymous Member

Oh, I see. I think you need to send email yourself to get into the indie list. Scientology is stranger than you think.
  8. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. another123 Member

Well, since the song came out, figured the site needed a video. No time like the present...
    Big List That Left CoS / YASNY

*copyright protection already picked up on it (even after tinkering with the speed & quality) so don't know how long it will last.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. RightOn Member

hey nice!
    a couple of things....
    script reads a little fast and it i a little tough to read with that font, it looks kind of crowded....
    I know you repeated it a couple more times, but maybe make it shorter and slower and dont repeat it?
    It is totally black after 3:39. Kept thinking something else it coming.
    Also tell people where to go to have their name added to the list?
    As far as copyright, just pick another song. Plenty out there with no copyright problems.
    just some thoights
    great idea!
  11. another123 Member

Yeah. A lot of technical problems. Use a flash pgrm to do the animation. Slowed the timeframe down to 15fs for the script(so i was readable), but had to do 30fs for the other animation (or it looks clunky and the difference in frame times causes the the "black" at the end). I tried installing a new video editor (didn't work) and totally screwed up my old one (can't even cross-fade anymore)
    [sigh] Seems it's time to update to new equipment.
  12. RightOn Member

yikes talk engrish! lol
  13. Anonymous Member

One day plugins and video won't be needed, and animations like this will just synchronize and play directly in all browsers.
  14. RightOn Member

<3
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Zak McKracken Member

When she blows for reals,
    your videographers need to talk to her videographers
  17. another123 Member

Really, to early to tell if the links are going to be broken. There's talk of Ethercat taking it over, but depends if he/she gets the database AND the URL.

In the meantime, was experimenting with leeching the pages we need, and use another google-pages set-up.
    The first one I ran across (insert homer doh! facepalm) their story is peppered through 24 pages of the thread. Found the easiest way was to take a snapshot of the whole page and put it on a webpage.
    Here's an example with 2 of the 24 pages: https://sites.google.com/site/exscnachive/thread-vinaire-s-story
    I start in the A's and add a back-up link next to the original as I go. Should take, oh... till September...;)
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Here's a tip to make it less intimidating, and I usually did this when linking to multi-post stories:

Change the part of the url that says showthread to printthread and add &pp40 at the end to get as many posts on a single page as possible.

Example: Robert Horn - http://forum.exscn.net/printthread.php?t=20767&pp=40
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Missed the =
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Before clicking on each link, hover on it and look at it carefully to see if it has showpost instead of showthread, which means only that post has the necessary story in it.
    This was deliberate because exscn.net used to really only show that one post by itself. Then someone changed the site's forum code to redirect a showpost link to the entire thread :/
  22. another123 Member

Found another thread over at ESMB that concerns the passing of the torch:

23. RightOn Member

welp in another thread Hero said "I should play it safe and never post anything again."
    (reference to me typing key words that I thought would help in a search)
    but meh! I think I will stay.
    Besides, I would like to think that I do write some useful posts some of the time that actually help the cause.

So here we go
    be sure to add # 1762 before these two which is posted way back in post #2126 :)

#1763 - Monique Berthoud, left after 28 years, Clear, Former Ethics Officer, Indie 500 List
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html

#1764- Michael Finley- left after 38 years, Clear, former Minister, Staff, Exec Status, org staff, Sea Org, recovered the Diana (LRH's yacht) from the scrap yard, Indie 500 List
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Aurora Member

You are one of the posters I always read, because of your content.
    If I see a post by "spit" Herro, I never read it.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. RightOn Member

<3
  26. Anonymous Member

I loves it how you used Lisa Marie Presley's song to accompany the video. OMG, anons should play it at raids. This is just too beautiful.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. another123 Member

:rolleyes: BigList Updated thru #1764.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

hey! just got back.
    Thanks for updating!
    <3
  29. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. another123 Member

#1765-Andy Porter: Added
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

32. Anonymous Member

33. RightOn Member

34. Anonymous Member

The link is right there in the message you quoted, again. Hover your mouse on it, again.
  35. another123 Member

if you mouse over "this woman speaking out in the last 4 minutes of a 1968 documentary", the link appears.
    (that's why I usually highlight in blue, and why I don't like this theme). Looked for credits in video, there are none that I could find and looks as if film my have been cropped, so if any names did appear below the person talking, they're not there now.
  36. RightOn Member

oh right, I keep forgetting about the stealth links that nobody can see.
    What is the benefit of this format again? lol?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

it was originally posted by XENUTV.
    Maybe some old time UK'ers may recognize her or others on this film
    "1968 - The first look at Scientology from the man who went on to make "The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard." The popularity of this broadcast spurred on the series "World in Action" to track down Hubbard for the followup."

edited:
    just found this vid posted in another thread too
  38. RightOn Member

#1766- Gerlinde Mantey -left after 30 years, Clear, staff, Indie 500 List

#1767- Don McClintock- left after 30 years, mid OT VII, staff, Canberra & Sydney,
    Indy 500 List

These two are alreadyy onm but Please add this info to their names:
    Richard Royce- - left after 43 years, staff at CCLA, Sea Org, Clearwater
    Tom Gallagher -left after 37 years, Clear, FSSO, Exec Status 1

FYI Richard Royce joined through Karen Black.
    gee thanks so much Karen!

Link for all of the above
  39. another123 Member

Question: There are 2 Richard Royce s listed. Do you know if it's a double entry or 2 different people?
  40. Anonymous Member