Customize

Blind Item Suggests That Travoltas Will Possibly Face Charges

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Mooki, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Mooki Member

Blind Item Suggests That Travoltas Will Possibly Face Charges

Family Will Face Medical and Legal Scrutiny BlindGossip.com

WIN for the clip art graphic:
    "Which celebrity family is soon going to come under serious attack from both law enforcement and the medical community? A loss in their family may have been preventable had the family sought proper medical treatment for the victim. Instead, they publicly denied the true condition, and privately refused treatment that could have prevented the tragic demise. A District Attorny is now consulting with medical experts and officials to determine jurisdiction and to see if charges can be brought."

Thoughts?
  2. whatwhat Member

Re: Blind Item Suggests That Travoltas Will Possibly Face Charges

Old article is old. It's possible they still might face charges (I doubt it: scilon shell game has deflected media interest to Bahaman politicians), but I don't think article from Jan 2nd contains news or scoop about charges.
  3. cowboyanon2 Member

this is related to question I posed in the other thread.. which could be re-worded.. what went wrong?

if you look early on many people were asking why wasn't more done to help Jett.. then all of a sudden it turned into a thing where if you questioned Jett's treatement you were some kind of monster taking advantage of a tragedy..

so I pose the question would the media have reacted differently if the CO$'s main opponent anonymous had not sent out a nice.. let them grieve message..

anyway the story is not done yet.. and they may be able to put off questions about his treatment for now, but that will not last forever.
  4. TheBitch Member

Dude, I don't know WTF you are on about, but my project group sent out a video within 24 hours that gave FACTS about the medical issues and stayed away from conclusions. Nobody let these people off, what crack you been smoking? 20,000 people have heard the same script in 2 different videos without ANY pushing or poonage. 100,000 minutes of viewership, all for the price of less than 12 hours of work between 3 of 4 Anon.

Should we have raeped them early and often, that discussion was had and was inconclusive. Maybe you should say "I failed" to do whatever it is you feel didn't get done.

Less talk more DO. If at ANY time you think that's the way to go, I don't see anyone stopping you.
  5. cowboyanon2 Member

never heard of anonymous at time.. so am not feeling bad about myself.. like i said b4.. probably would have made same decision not to attack john.. because natural assumption was that press would ask the tough questions.. but maybe press was taking cue from anonymous.. and taking it easy on John..

guess it is pointless to argue now about it.. may have been best choice.. but if not its good to learn something from mistakes.. which is to hit hard..

was what i saw.. thought it was in good taste..
  6. TheBitch Member

You found that to be apologetic? Did you see this version (the one above isn't the entire script - omits something caught after the first audio file was posted and somebody did clouds). Here is a different version with an additional paragraph describing how the medications Scientology doesn't allow link to seizures etc (the TEXT in the description of both is the correct / latter / complete version of this one not the clouds).

Also, the images are different, especially at the beginning, and make a different sort of point all together if people recognize faces and make mental connections.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjwP8Y2HRU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Jett Travolta, Seizures, Psych Meds, and Scientology - A Public Service Message[/ame]

It's puff compared to ZOMG!! John's gay lover killed Jett! $cilons must die! I admit, but it seems to me that the immediate response team put together a work product aimed at lightening and exploiting the massive traffic boost we had at the time as quickly as possible WITHOUT jumping to precipitous conclusions.

I don't know where in the timeline of all that's happened you would suggest would have been an opportune moment for us to attempt to move in with encouraging a media crucifixion without totally looking as fanatical as $cientologists and willing to exploit the death of a child. If what you're saying is that you think the time has come to play hardball, then that's a different conversation all together and not at all what you've been saying in 2 threads now.

Just my 2 cents from having been a contributor at the time.
  7. azonymous Member

^^^
    Thx for posting that, don't know how, but I missed it
    Pictures truly are worth 1000 words (or >9000)
    Very nice
  8. cowboyanon2 Member

u are right, at the time we did not know he even had died from a seizure rather than head trauma.. also agree second video was better.. and seemed to cover a lot of the concerns.

i am just frustrated and trying to find an explanation as to why the media is not covering this story.. in more detail... no one it seems is even curious as to what medications John tried with jett.. or how long he was off depakate for. etc...
  9. Mooki Member

The fact that the possibility of the Ravoltas facing criminal charges early as the day after Jett's death raises a TON of questions.
  10. A.Non Hubbard Member

THE MEDIA DOES NOT PRESS CHARGES
  11. Anonymous Member

THEY DON'T??