Customize

Dublin, Ireland: European Megaraid June 30th - July 1st

Discussion in 'Europe' started by themadhair, Mar 31, 2012.

1. themadhair Member

Pros:
    - Few anon groups anywhere in the world have trolled the cult more, and keep so much pressure to bear for so long, than the Irish anons.
    - Given how fail the Irish mission is I believe that you will not find a higher anon-trolling to cult-activity ratio anywhere else in the world.
    - Irish ex-members of Scientology are organising a conference to tell their stories. Press will be invited.

The conference, being organised for Saturday June 30th, will be the big attraction. Conference on Saturday at the Teachers Club, 36 Parnell Square West, Dublin 1. Then a raid at the Scientology mission, 64 Middle Abbey Street, Dublin 1 on Sunday. Further events and stuff for Sunday will be announced later as more planning comes together.

Press Pack for the protest: http://anonireland.com/transfers/templates/PressPackV0.1.pdf

Special guests at the conference will include:
    Tory Christman (ex-Sea Org)
    Samantha Domingo (ex-Sea Org)
    John Duignan (author of "The Complex", ex-Sea Org)
    Stephen Jones (ex-Sea Org)
    Sharone Stainforth (ex-Sea Org)
    Gerry Armstrong (ex-Sea Org, former personal secretary to L. Ron Hubbard)
    Jamie DeWolf (great-grandson of L. Ron Hubbard)
    Pete Griffiths (ex-Mission executive director)
    David Love (ex-Narconon staff)
    Gabrielle Wynne (ex-mission staff)
    John McGhee (ex-Scientologist public)
    Anne Robinson (disconnected sister of Tony Phelan)
    Dr Martin Poulter (Doctor of Philosophy, University of Bristol)
    Professor Gabriella Coleman (Wolfe Chair in Scientific and Technological Literacy at McGill University)

We are working on others as we speak, but a large focus of the conference will be on the Irish experiences.

Last time a high ranking ex-member showed up in Dublin (Mike Rinder), OSA were in town and we trolled the fuck out of them. Best moment was when John “fucking intense” McGhee looked Alan Ryan square in the eye and asked about OT3 with the comment “How can you fucking believe that shit??” Think how hard OSA could be trolled with a European contingent as /b/ackup.

Irish ex-members are doing this conference. Come join them on June 30th-July 1st. No other location in Europe can offer anything close to this, and it will be fucking historic. This is happening regardless.

Be there.

• Like Like x 13
  2. Anonymous Member

A Brucey bonus - free copy of "The Complex" for all attendees. Asking for the author for an autograph will result in helltrolling for celebrity-worshipping-faggotry.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Malory Member

Guess it's time to start trawling for cheap accommodation.
  4. Anonymous Member

Irish anons will be providing details on such in due course.
  5. I want to attend...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I dont have Irish experience , only AOSH EU and FLAG ... but when SPs get together they get loud as they can!!
  7. Nataku Member

I think it's time for Dublin to do something big.

I'm talking about using our resources to do something we believe is right.

European Megaraid June 30th-July 1st.

It's time, Dublin.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nataku Member

Damn straight!
    Not needed!
    Damn straight!
  9. Exclusively Ireland ?
  10. I think Switzerland needs a megaraid like DM needs bitchslappin
  11. This can be done easy and swift... the bitchslappin and the megaraid ... What about Paris ?
  12. Anonymous Member

Sounds good. Dublin not being the largest cell in the world, the weekend needs to pull in the crowds from Europe. Will there be stuff happening on at least Friday too, and plenty of plans for partying hard and (excessive) consumption of Guinness at secret locations?

With regards to the press, the conference and a big raid is a better package than either alone.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Nataku Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  15. anonanchovie Member

Copies of The Complex can be signed in absolute secrecy for a small insignificant bribe in that I am sure they will be worth mad money in the decades to come ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

There may be a trip to raid the Belfast mission in the works too. Planning is ongoing.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Don't know why but I find this awesome:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Malory Member

Some great pubs near the Belfast Mission.
  19. Profanity Member

Depending on cost, I'd love to make the trip.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Nataku Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

^ It looks like 3 nights accommodation will be needed to get the best out of it unless your flight leaves very late on Sunday.
  22. Nataku Member

Nah, you can get a flight out of Dublin on a Sunday night at 21:45, so two nights is totally fine too. (Which isn't to say we're not planning fun stuff for people here longer :))
  23. If I can make it all the way to Dublin, for this event, I would be planning to stay for a week, at least! :)
  24. Nataku Member

Awesome. At least one of our foreign speakers will be in Ireland for a week in the run up to the conference on the 30th. (Tuesday to Tuesday might be your best bet?)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. I see an epic raid coming together!
    f*ck_Yea__in_HD_by_CrusierPL.png
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Ok, recommended airline for travel it eire please.
    Also, dont require accomodation... but if somebody could look after a case during my stay, and supply me with some butane on arrival.... Most of my camping kit is not allowed in the cabin. so need a case for travel that is superfluos during stay.
  27. Nataku Member

Ryanair.
    This?
    Sure :- )
  28. nm,
    Ryanair prices are way too high for myself to save up the money at such short notice.
    Sorry guise.
  29. Profanity Member

Maybe there's a ferry or something that's a lot cheaper?
  30. Can't afford to get to ferry port.... Train fair to the port makes ryanair look cheap.
  31. Malory Member

32. Nataku Member

EasyJet don't serve Dublin.

A Ryanair return flight to/from England is £46.98. You're allowed 10 kg carry-on, a second bag will cost £50.

A ferry from Holyhead to Dublin is £56, whether by Irish Ferries or Stena Line.
  33. Fuckeye Member

FTFY.
  34. Nataku Member

£34.98 + £12 in admin fees, unless you've got a 'Ryanair Cash Passport'.
  35. Anonymous Member

Cheapest price from London to Dublin via train and ferry I could find was £86
  36. ai... like I said train was stupid price.

It's the checked bag cost that is my problem... Especially once you've paid for flights + baggage in both directions
    But my camping gear involves all sorts of things you cant take into the cabin.
  37. KiRiku Member

I'll try and make it, depends if I'm working and other obligations.
    Whether I get there or not, sounds like an epic raid have fun guys
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Nataku Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

I haven't even got a passport passport. Which wouldn't be a problem from the UK except Ryanair are dicks.

I think I'd want to stay something like thurs-mon. Could you have a local sorting the deposit for the hostel rooms, to be paid back in cash when people arrive? That worked well in London.
  40. Nataku Member

The majority of Dublin hostels don't require advance deposits - you just pay on arrival.