Customize

False Accusations against Sparrow

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010.

1. manly man Member

re: False Accusations against Sparrow

eeewwwww squirrels for lunch? ^^^
  2. Anonymous Member

I am gone for a month and then I come back and have to a thread with like 9000 posts and watch 40 min of Sparrow vids, and I still don't know what the deal is. (thankfully didn't see little boys)

Anyway A/S is cool, wish he would stop validating standard tech when he complains about squirrel tech tho, its all squirrel tech.

Tell the black guy he needs to watch the mad picket to see how that bullbaiting stuff is supposed to work.
  3. HookerMilitia Member

Been watching Anonsparrow's videos for quite some time now and want to say how great they are (a little hypnotizing themselves, actually!). Really admire how consistent he is with protesting and honest he is with putting out the entire videos.

Great work!
  4. Anonymous Member

Fucking sick dude. What the hell is wrong with you?
  5. Anonymous Member

look whoever you are, it was funny for a while, now I'm asking myself what is wrong with YOU
  6. mirror neuron Member

Agreed. Sparrow does a lot of good--why turn slandering him into a running and unfunny joke? My last post on this topic as I don't want it on life-support.
  7. Anonymous Member

Because it amuses me. I don't care if you think he does good. I'm a prick like that.
  8. subgenius Member

this is true
  9. anonohio Member

10. Anonymous Member

This thread should die already! Although, I think that there is still some entertainment to be milked from it. hehe
  11. AvantAnon Member

Sparrow is amazing. How that guy Tony just seizes up after he mentions Lisa Mc Pherson is great. Way to make yourself not look like some deluded cult sir. Excellent work Tony, excellent... I know if I was truly free I wouldn't talk to people or answer simple questions. Oh wait... that would just make you a jerk wouldn't it?

Oh well. That's Scientology!
  12. Cheappassion Member

Bumped once for spite; bumped once for justice.
    ( In an attempt to preserve our natural resources , the presummed double bump will only be by name. )

(Bump)
  13. Anonymous Member

Re: False Accusations against Sparrow

In before 'moon shadow' and the other user 'sunlight'.

But I digress, the pedostache would be a bonus.
  14. I just loved the squirrell trying to go inside
  15. TorontosRoot Member