Customize

Helmut Flasch and Helen Chen Academy outperforms LA Org

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

The guy who declared David Miscavige an SP,and promised to crash the LA Org stats by massive pull out, did not eat his words. One year on, his wife's Helen Chen Academy claims to be outperforming the LA Org, with impressive stats such as 8 clears in 2 months. There's no Marty-drama. The Dwarf just can't do shit about it. The psychiatrists don't bother shit.
    graduationmarch2720118.jpg
    Helen Chen, a veteran OTVIII and power FSM, was obviously at odds with the CoS since a long time ago. She returned to Taiwan to start her own Heart Bridge Consultancy. Once she resorted to go out on the streets herself all day long, to beg people to do the OCA test. They pulled out their people from the LA Org on Feb 2010 and the rest was history.

You can't help but to notice their my-credit-card-is-not-maxed smile.

Jesse Prince says, give them a few years and they don't need no Scientology.

As for the new recruits, Helen is famous for fixing up hopeless indoorsy types. She even made a movie show casing her famous couple, a postmaturation woman with a boy half her age. Of course the movie crashed all stats. The whole cinema screen often becomes private viewing, if someone turns up at all.

Where's Hero? She is highly recommended.

As for the I-got-laid-dance and the rest of the celebration, you have to go there.
  2. Tourniquet Member

Helmut sure has grown fat since I last saw him. Cultic = $$ = lotsa wienerschnitzel
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Terril Member

More importantly perhaps than 8 clears, 3 people trained from level 0 to
    level IV interne. Don't think LA org can say as much.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. pooks Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Well, technically no 'clears' at all because it's all a load of make-believe, but carry on.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

"We have more hit points than you do!"

LOL failgamers
    • Like Like x 1
  9. telomere Member

The training OTOH, is real.
    What it qualifies them for, is another question.

I'm more curious about the blurry people who apparently don't want Corporate Scientology
    to know they're "out". What percentage of the total membership of CoS do they represent?
  10. Random guy Member

I have no beef with the Indy movement until they start up disconnection, fair gaming, power regging, taking people off medicine etc. People have a right to be stupid and believe in stupid things.

An Indy group outperforming the LA Org is going to drive Davind Nipplehead Miscavige up the wall!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. telomere Member

Did you mean, the Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Corporation and devoted husband of Michelle Miscavige, David Miscavige?

In that case drink up!

shackleton-old-and-new-bott.jpg
  12. DeathHamster Member

How? David Midget measures Valuable Final Product in Well Done Regging Hours.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Random guy Member

LOL! :D
  14. Anonymous Member

Jeff has been a close friend of Karen and supports "freedom of belief", but he's not on the same page as Karen when it comes to Mike & Marty.

Recently, Gerry Armstrong's wife, Caroline, waged a full-on attack against Karen & Jeff on a different board, turning the thread into a contentious rage war, with Caroline accusing mods of being OSA, and Karen ending her association with the board. Glib, one of the mods, locked the thread with some parting words to Caroline.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46288&start=210
  15. Terril Member

Is he a mother fucker?
  16. Terril Member

Thats the spirit :)
  17. pooks Member

Thanks for the update. I have no tolerance to read a bunch of exes argue. I've definitely been there and done that and I'm over it. But I do appreciate the info.
  18. pooks Member

Without doubt