Customize

Human Rights Abuses in Portland - "Body Routed" From Org For Photos of Closed "Church"

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Super Power Entheta, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

2. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

This:

eo_poster.jpg
  4. Anonymous Member

That story makes more sense than LRH and his Xenu space opera. Plus it involved far less child abuse.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Tangerine Member

The photo makes it not look like a dumpy old office building, which it is.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. AIN Member

7. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Lorelei Member

Love all that "expansion," man. Another one bites the dust! Orgs falling like dominos!
  9. Anonymous Member

10. ravenanon Member

Best news ever!
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Very cool. I attempted to get more info on their move, I emailed someone involved in the org saying:

"Any idea where the org is now? Looking to get back on course. It seems they have moved?" -Me

On Aug 17, 2011, at 1:04 PM, wrote:

"Hi Sir,

Someone just asked me if the org moved, because they want to get back on course, but said that the org on 12th seems to have moved.

Is the new building finished?

Thanks," -

"The Div 6 building moved but the main building is in the same space. The Div 6 is now directly adjacent to the new Sherlock building. We will begin contraction in the next month or so."

Brandon -Portland Org Member

13. And Brandon is: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/marty-gets-a-visit-from-squirrel-busters.79310/page-5
  14. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. As long as they're not across the street from me, I'm cool.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. They must be broke.
  17. xenubarb Member

Contraction? Are they building it or birthin' it? Should we boil some towels?
    • Like Like x 3
  18. cont.jpg I hear they actually ARE birthing it. And they will remain silent, per tech.
  19. wolfyrik Member

As an anti-Anon tactic it's actually pretty sound. Thing is, the cult is waaaay too proud/arrogant/smug to ever adopt it for long. Even if they had the creativity left in their brainwashed, programmed minds to create such a plan by themselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Losing central, densely populated orgs may keep protesters at bay, but will not negate their need for income. Sounds like a bad tactic, unless they're too broke to afford central locations, they will put themselves in a position where they can grab lots of people from the streets for that rad stress test. IMHO
  21. wolfyrik Member

Absolutely! As a general plan it sucks enormo-balls but as an anti-protest tactic it'd work well. Potentially they could use it to their advantage, by using their limited income to send out people with stress carts, while maintaing small, cheap premises, they could potentially survive and maintain a presence long enough to regroup. This seems unlikely though if York (England) is anything to go by.

Within months of the first protests the York mission had been so thoroughly screwed by Anon that it wanted anons babies all but vanished. Apparently, they would occasionally send out the stress cart but I've not heard even of that happening in years. They did manange to build some kind of rep in the city centre though, despite being a mile or two away from it. One person we encountered was pretty sure they were "harmless" even saw them as potentially good to have around. If they could manage that in the north of England, they could do it anywhere. If they were further out of town and further from protest, York mission might have had a chance.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. This in the midst of having more real estate than they can ever fill. Unbelievable
  23. wolfyrik Member

Again you're right. Like I said before, they're way too arrogant to ever take such a tactic. They'd have to give up their real estate and all the costs of maintaining the buildings and the charade that goes with them, they'd have to cut out the big stree parties which are attended by like 20 people yet close down public streets, stop their vrivalous lawsuits and they'd have to increase the ball-sucking of Tom Cruise to get more of his wads (a dream come true for Slappy Miscavige). Wait forget that last one, they'd all do that anyway, it'd just be an excuse to do more.

The rest they'd never do.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

mission impossible.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. medal of valor and trophy of ball sucking. big wins
  26. OK, I looked in the space that was the org today and It is already filled with a call center. I'm going to go and take pics tonight and figure this out. Seems like a very rapid, coordinated move. Reminds me of the movie "Boiler Room" and something smells fishy. More to come. Under the cover of dark darkness. I looked for surveillance cameras but couldn't spot any. If this is a WISE group, I'm still neighbors with the scns. ;(
  27. Intelligence Member

I work in a call center with 320 others. Give me the name of the call center company I should be able to tell you if it's legit:)

28. Will do. I'll go over there here soon and get pics so we can figure out this mystery. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Smurf Member

I wouldn't get all paranoid about it. Perhaps, one of the existing companies in the Century Building saw an opportunity to take advantage of the freed-up space?
  30. Not paranoid per se, just want to solve the mystery. Likely benign. Trying to find a WISE list of Oregon members..
  31. From what I can gather this business is NOT with wise. So, I don't have scn neighbors. Used my super entheta powers to keep them at bay.
  32. DeathHamster Member

Perhaps building management told them "You haven't paid your rent in months, you've been given an eviction notice. The new people move in Monday, so get your stuff out by then or it'll be gotten out."
  33. That sounds completely reasonable.
  34. Smurf Member

I was informed by a source that the Cult is appealing a number of demands made by the City of Portland over building code issues relevent to thier opening up at the Sherlock Building at 320 SW Oak Street. In the meantime, they're short-stay leasing a space adjacent to the Sherlock... 360 SW Oak Street? Maybe, SPE can drop by and see if there setting up shop there.

Doc from February 2011.. http://www.portlandonline.com/bds/appeals/index.cfm?action=getfile&appeal_id=7655&file_id=549
  35. Indeed. I'll get some pics. Nice tip! I'm really looking forward to it.
  36. Sponge Member

Scilon from Portland made a cheap little video with words in it.
    Looks like a public, businessperson, and typical true believer, probably been regged to fuck and back.
    Comments are open....for now. Feel free to remind them of their fail.