Customize

Idenics, Knowledgism, UCP, etc...

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Idenics, Knowledgism, UCP, etc...

Why are some Ex-Scns / Freezoners, some of whom are opposed to the Co$ and some who are opposed to LRH, so willing to fork over more of their money to hucksters who are behind such groups as Idenics, Knowedlgism and the Universal Conscious Practice?

All of these groups charge very high prices for auditing like services and much of the doctrine is re-branded LRH "tech"....same shit, different words....albeit without the OT nonsense.

I've done a bit of research on this and I cannot see how ex-Scns can fall for the same trap again.

Can anyone shed further light on any of these three movements, or perhaps add some Freezone movements which are lead by a single guru or teacher that I have missed in this post?

k thks, bai
  2. themadhair Member

Re: Idenics, Knowledgism, UCP, etc...

Probably because a huge chunk of people were thrown out of the CoS as opposed to waking up and leaving of their own accord. Think of it like one drug dealer refusing service - they simply go to another drug dealer.
  3. Mutante Member

It's genetic.
  4. Anonymous Member

I have never heard of UCP. What is it?
    Idenics has a website. Does not look at all like it is rebranded scientology. There is no movement, meetings, or membership group.
    Knowledgism has a website and it seems to be prettly close to scientology in terminology and program. There is even a Hubbard-like guru running it.
    Freezone actually refers to scientology practiced outside the so-called "church".
    Without more information on what UCP is, only Knowledgism would come close to anything freezone.

5. Anonymous Member

is that emofag haircut and shit taste in music genetic as well?
  6. Mutante Member

ysojealous?
  7. Mutante Member

8. Skeptic1337 Member

It has to do with the belief that they are really super men trapped in meat bodies.

Kinda like wanting to believe in santa or the tooth fairy. Most people outgrow it, some like to believe in magick.

Then you have the charlatans who are more willing to fleece the sheeple who gravitate towards such flights of fancy. You know the scum of the earth like Terrill.

ZING! Any ways, They all seem harmless enough to me. People are free to believe what ever none sense they want to and hell if they're stupid enough to pay for the honor of being fleeced who am I to stop conmen from earning a buck.
  9. Puddin_Tame Member

in fact, who am i to not get out a tarot deck and fleece 'em a little myself
  10. Mutante Member

Marty Rathbun ^^^
  11. Zak McKracken Member

You're a better man than that.
  12. Anonymous Member

signmeup.jpg
  13. Suzette Member

Because once they convince themselves that it works, and have spent big bucks on it, they have a hard time telling themselves it was all BS. It's easier to focus on one little part of it (Miscavige, Hubbard) and say that only a small portion of it is actually wrong. Really, once the money is spent, there's no upside to telling yourself it was all worthless, and while they're still spending money, it's just a small further expenditure which they tell themselves might actually work this time through.
  14. Mutante Member

OMG that's awesome
  15. Mutante Member

aka the psychology of gambling addiction.
  16. Tenebrous Member

Is this thread about J. Swift?
  17. Anonymous Member

i didnt understand your "genetic" reasoning before, but i get what you mean now.

you'll never convince me of the musicality of MCR or FOB tho
  18. Mutante Member

For $100 I could explain it to you.
  19. Anonymous Member

OP Anon here.

i'm not sure who J. Swift is, so i guess not. who is s/he?

i do know T. Swift, however

and LRH, I'mma letchya finish....but Jim Jones was the greatest cult leader of ALL TIME
  20. Anonymous Member

samefag.

ok i get it.

j.swift is a namefag on wwp

no, this has nothing to do with any personal attacks on other users....i just would like to know more about these groups.
  21. Anonymous Member

J. Swift is a moonbat.
  22. Anonymous Member

yeah *sigh*

i was trying to research Idenics, Knowledgism and Universal Conscious Practice on ESMB, but the bat-shit insanity of much of the user-base really started getting to me.

figured i'd ask around here instead

tks again