Customize

[Jun 9, 2012] (Toronto) Scientology Protest (Toronto, Ontario)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by TorontosRoot, May 25, 2012.

1. TorontosRoot Member

It's that time again! We cannot let the crimes, fraud, abuse,slavery,kidnapping, fair game, disconnection and brainwashing continue without being noticed. Time we showed them we have NOT forgotten what they did to thousands of people, many innocent children and relentless misleading front groups used to recruit many into the cult.

New Exes who blew and left, PLEASE JOIN US!!! The public would love to hear your story! WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORY TOO!!! Tell everybody your experiences, what made you leave and never look back, what made you realize and wake up from that slumber of confusion, lies, etc. I don't need to say anymore, we just need to protest and tell everything to the public.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Intelligence Member

Hope you have a good turn out. Look forward to joining you again later this year. (((HUGS))) <3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

Let's do this thing!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TorontosRoot Member

hells yeah! I got an orange surprise for this one... It might cause some disturbances inside that org!
  5. AuntAnonymous Member

I hope to make it for a bit. Once when I couldn't, I drove by and threw you guys a couple of packages of 'D' cell batteries for the music machine. lol I'm guessing with the portable speaker systems for smart phones you don't need that anymore.
    I agree it would be nice to see some more exes. Hell I'd even tape the indies like David Stokes. Just saying.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Don't forget to RVSP if you can attend this one and do spread the word. We need this to be big. :)
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. TorontosRoot Member

Thump. We've got to attend and make this happen.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Rain alert! Bring umbrellas!!
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. TorontosRoot Member

My arrival will be spoiled, time is against me. But I'll be there.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hello!
    I live in Toronto, but i too far away to go to this protest.
    I am young and I want to learn more to help.
    I am 13, I want to be Anonymous.
    Please email me to help!
    I need programs to help me hack.
    Please tell me some commands.

Mod Edit[HOC]: Here at WWP we like to keep things legal, so there will be no discussion on 'how to hack'. Also please keep your email to yourself for security purposes. Thanks.
  12. TorontosRoot Member

Maybe in the next protest. First off, familiar yourself with the cult's tactics and information. Google scientology, visit xenu.net and have your friends do he same. If you have a guy fawkes mask, use it.
  13. Pique Member

No hacking around here...legal activities only.
    And don't post personal information doxing yourself young guest.
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Great turn out! Could have been more people, but heck, it was fun. Video will be linked shortly.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. TorontosRoot Member

Video: (regular computer and tablet users)

Video: (Mobile users) m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jEDsRH3o7KU
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Awww, a fledgeling script kiddie, how cute! It's too bad he missed the point entirely, that this is about a dangerous and hurtful corporation, and we're trying to educate people about the fruad and abuses, with the intention to bring justice for their crimes.

Yes, there are computer hackers crackers who call themselves Anonymous. But you're in the wrong place.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1