Customize

London, 17th November, 2012

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

ok guise, I'm kikking it off this time. If there's a minimum of 3 anons there, we'll shut their shit down for the day, and reach 5,000+ peeps with the truth about this kult. C'mon out and have some fun:
    <br />
    1pm - 4:00pm - Dianetics Centre Tottenham Court Road
    * http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=68 Tottenham Court Road, London
    Anons will be traveling en mass to this location, getting off at TCR Tube station.
    Police prefer people to get off at TCR and walk up, or if you don't want to walk then Goodge Street Station, on the Northern Line, is right opposite the protest area. Check Transport For London for transport directions and information.
    The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz
    • Like Like x 6
  2. :).

Ok,count me in.
    I have a large stack of new leaflets.
    Need a trollcannon and music.
  3. afternon Member

I don't think you need worry about walking up from TCR unless there's a sudden mass of wild Anons attending!

It seems the occupiers have taken over where the channologists left off. With the release of "The Master" and the continuing bad press for Tom Cruise who is at cause over losing contact with his daughter and third wife, it's a great time to continue public awareness that TCR org is the recruiting grounds for fresh meat.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

excellent
  5. Anonymous Member

oreely? that's good news.

agreed. Thank gawd Cruise is staying put in the cult. Was afraid he was backing off. As soon as he goes the international media will be like '...meh' about getting this message out, and keeping that spotlight on.

would be great to see you there - you think you can come?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. HOC Member

Good luck anons. Do you get many to your raids these days?

I hope you will all spread the word about WWP and Chanology in general, to all the newbie November 5th anons. :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Amelia Member

I`m coming with at least two others... with signs - cameras - cookies and brownies. We can happily make some flyers... can you suggest what to put on them ?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. :).

There is an old leaflet template thread around somewhere.
    May need to pm a mod on that one.
    But I have a large number of leaflets so you don't need to bring any.
    Just bring your goodself and friends.
  9. Anonymous Member

How many normally come ?
  10. Anonymous Member

I can`t see this under the Events section for the 17th November ?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. afternon Member

How long is a piece of string?!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. John Ritson Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

this is great. Yah, signs would be better than flyers, myself and smiley will probably cover the flyers. "Scientology destroys lives" "Google 'operation freakout'" etc etc - you can have messaging aimed at brainwashed scilons or you can gear it towards joe public. I prefer to message to joe public. Scilons post 2008 really are a special breed of cultie
  14. Anonymous Member

thanks for the heads-up. I'll get that sorted
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

:p i am there baby
  16. novu Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

twice half its length.
    1287666826226.png
  18. afternon Member

19. afternon Member

Wrong- it's the distance between it's two ends!
  20. SeenTheLight Member

21. But I bet that sweat contains a sweet coctail of MDMA, Coke, and possibly trace amounts of LCD. Just bottle it up and your psyc handlers will distill it down for you at the same time as delivering your monthly Pfizer package.
  22. Anonymous Member

Think I'd prefer that to LSD tbh
  23. Anonymous Member

I wanna be a 'field control sec' - we shall control the scilon field this nov 17th - those fukkers might as well take the day offf
  24. :).

25. Anonymous Member

26. Lulz maybe about 30 i thinks but it could be 60 if we are lucky.....I know a good few going, but a lot of new faces.....people probably involved in vendetta5th I think. Been trying to educate them, so any support with any good sources are most welcome there. If anyone has some recent articles by ex-scientologists that would be excellent....please post some links here for me to pass on or on the dreaded crackbook event page......peace!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. I'm happy to educate and bring virgin minds into the illumination of old skool anonymous.

Prob best bet is to grab me on IRC..... A fluid conversation is much easier to parse than broadsiding each other with epic walls of autism.

Londons channel is #loldonfm @ anonnet IRC

If people are new to irc then give them this easy mode link to get them connected. http://tinyurl.com/loldonirc
    My nic is Nin-lil-izi

I idle and travel continously. So, if I don't see you at first. Just hand around and I'll reply when I get a chance.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Anyone with a few hours might like to check out the recent conference we held in Dublin: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3E784EA1967CADBC

This is an old one but a good one, briefly covers the origins of Project Chanology and a bit about the reasons we protest it: Part 1 - Part 2

Just to grab people's attention there's these: Human Rights - Human Trafficking

Anyone who hasn't seen it might also like the BBC Panorama on Scientology.

There are lots of articles, videos and even whole books of ex-Scientologists' accounts out there for anyone who looks (although when looking, you're also likely to find the negative PR pages about them made by the cult). One article that recently went viral was this one by director Paul Haggis in the New Yorker. If there's any specific subjects you'd like covered, I'm sure someone can point you to suitable material.
  29. Anonymous Member

:) looking forward to this now
  30. Thanks peeps will pass over the info...have a lovely day!
  31. pedrofcuk Member

The Dublin event videos have been viewed by almost 20,000 people on Anonlover's channel, pretty awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

19,717 so far.
  33. Anonymous Member

You might want to copy the links over as well as the text.
    Oh, so fat.
  34. Anonymous Member

guyz, the reason I suggested we go straight for TCR - skipping QVS - is because this is the kult's point of public contact. In their organisation it's known as 'Div 6' - another fukkin abbreviation meaning their 'public division' - the future life-blood for the kult, their way of selling books and ultimately bagging a new fuul. Plus, I estimate over 5,000 'raw meat' public get exposed to our message on TCR exposing this cult within that 4-hour slot. The org on QVS is moreso for 'advanced' scilons - the most walled-in of mindsets - and they're on a very empty street - so more of a drain on our resources. TBH I was only expecting a handful of anons to be there, and raiding TCR is really bang-for-your-buck.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. novu Member

Yeah; it is usually very quiet at QVS, public foot traffic especially but TCR more than makes up for that.
    I think it would be a shame to skip QVS entirely. It's good to show the more 'advanced' sciloons that we are still here, Miscavige lied about "handling" us, and even when they are tucked up safe, away from entheta, in their "Ideal" org, they can still see and hear us (Just my tuppence worth).
    Shame I can't go this month looks set to be a good one.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Agreed. I'll check the pulse on the next one coz I was only expecting a handful of anons showing up. There are 90 confirmed @ the Facebuk event http://www.facebook.com/events/401972576542983/ <--even if one-tenth of those confirmed show up we'll have a rowdy bunch ruling the org.

Yeah, next one defo we should 'get back in comm' with the poor lost souls @ QVS
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

big sign is required saying:

THIS S A PROTEST AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY