Customize

London, England - 15th September, 2012

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Delicious Trap, Aug 30, 2012.

1. London, 15th September, 2012 - Planning Thread:

11:30am - 12:30pm - Scientology H.Q Queen Victoria Street
    Nearest Tube station is Blackfriars, which is apparently open again, though I personally haven't traveled through it. Most people us St. Pauls and then walk down.

1pm - 3:30pm - Dianetics Centre Tottenham Court Road
    Anons will be traveling en mass to this location, getting off at TCR Tube station.
    Police prefer people to get off at TCR and walk up, or if you don't want to walk then Goodge Street Station, on the Northern Line, is right opposite the protest area. Check Transport For London for transport directions and information.

The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

nice, count me in, {just change the dates in your H1}
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'm assuming you meant 12:30 p.m. for the first Sci HQ event. Not like it isn't obvious what you meant, but you may want to edit it anyway to prevent bad jokes and wiseguy comments. ogeyoj.gif
  4. This is what happens when loldon anon delegates an leadership to its resident gypsy.
    It's a wonder the cells functional at all most days. Nice things, etc.

Sage for dementia.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Internetzin Member

Have yet to make a protest debut would love it to be in London :( living on other side of world but spend time in London, won't be there again for another few months :( Loldon rocks as do all you guys! Have lots of fun and stay safe :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. pigeon-too Member

Sounds great! I'm now back from the wilds to whence I went, and can come to raids again. I'll try and make a sign this time - if I remember rightly, we were sadly bereft on my last raid.

Hugs! Look forward to seeing as many anons as possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

agreed
  9. garlic Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

:) ABOUT BLOODY TIME !!

ILL BE THERE WITH ME 'SCAM' SIGN
    AND BAD DANCING !!
  11. Pinch Member

Are you guys doing flash raids besides your static meet ups?
    I'm from germany, participate a lot in raids here and would love to do so in london.
    I'm visiting from the 17th to the 21th of September. PM me please if you have something coming up for that time!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. afternon Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. garlic Member

28 going? Wow, that's very anonymous. Still good to have moar numbers. interesting comments
  14. Anonymous Member

Is there going to be a theme for this raid ?
    such as transvestite john travolta costumes ?
    ive got a natty little laura ashley number I can squeeze into
    :p
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Themes require organisation and planning.

John Trapvolta works regardless
  16. Anonymous Member

How about a "where is Shelly Miscavige" theme?
  17. Anonymous Member

^ Because that sounds like a barrel of lulz...
    You seem all too eager.
    Remember the rule with the number of people attending on facebook - you take away the number that have declined, divide it by three, get a calculator and enter in the number, turn it upside down, throw it in the sink and dance the cha-cha. The result will be far more accurate.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. lol me thinks you underestimate the power of the force brother and sister anons! c u soon! Even though it IS babylon book there are quite a few of us that are anonymous and not occupy....peace!
  19. I'm sure there is an image macro for the emotion I'm experiencing right now. But autism is keeping it just out of grasp.

London is Babylon.
    Failbook is the book of the dead.
    The blade is the tower of babel
    The heads of the seven kings relate to the ring of hills just outside the m25
    Your a soldier of Nebuchadnezzar
    I'm both queen and architect of this electronic incident.
    The sacred whores are seriously hot stuff.
    Zion is the arch nemisis of Babylon. (This one will really bake your noodles)

Shhh, newfags
    lrn 2 masonic conspiricy lore.

Oh, I can also kill you with my brain.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. 108 days later
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

sorry I can't make it today guise. Gearing up for Stain Hill tho
  22. Anonymous Member

Report, anyone?

londonup.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

It might be lulzy to assess the dimensions of the 'dianetics' lettering on that sign, then make up something with matching size colour that spells INDICATES, an anagram, and paste it over the dianetics.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

If you're going to go to all that effort, why would you not stick something better on? And you probably shouldn't talk about it where they'll read it...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Looks like a good turnout- newfags ahoy!

Just a reminder to newfags that there is an long standing agreement between the police and Anon to not protest outside the org- it's OK to do so in that side of the road as long as it's not right outside the org. It's an agreement so that there is not confrontation, or (more likely) accusations of illegal activity by the culties (something they used to do a lot until the police got pissed off with their lies).

Great raid by the looks of things- I do hope some will make it to Saint Hill- guaranteed little slappy Miscavige will be there, possible Tom Cruise and Travolta was there last year- expect very jumpy security and random weirdness by the scilons!
  27. Anonymous Member

More like a near certainty that they'll attend, like every year.
  28. SeenTheLight Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

Well done Loldon xxx
  31. Is anyone going on the 22nd? x
  32. Anonymous Member

:cool: Ill try real hard to get there. is it a 6pm start time or are we getting there earlier for extra Lulz ?
  33. It's a bit short notice. But if there's a enough interest for critical mass. Then it's doable.

The evening QVS events are an entirely different experience, to the regular monthlies.
    Little public footfall. Just occasional small packs of cultists going in and out.
    Really helps to inform CoLP ahead of arrival in this case. Otherwise the cult will just lye and just claim theres an army of towl heads outside with bacon bombs strapped to their chests of something equally retarded.

Sometimes the cult just flat out fails. And either tricks us into turning up to protest events that are not really happening. Or nobody shows up for the event. I'm leaning towards the later.

tl;dr, more srsbsns.
  34. RightOn Member

yay London!
  35. Anonymous Member

:confused: Tl:dr more srsbsns

so after i googled what that meant im still confused ... are we going or not ?
  36. Anonlion Member

I'll make a post on the anonuk facebook page, see if there is any interest x
  37. Sounds like a plan.

You don't need my blessing over weather your raiding or not. Just enough people to keep each others backs covered video-graphically if needed. And not to end up looking foreveralone.jpg to the shuffling cultists.