Customize

London, England - 23rd June, 2012

Discussion in 'Europe' started by WhiteNight, Jun 16, 2012.

1. WhiteNight Member

Loldon raid on the 23rd. Bit short-notice but I feel that the Church of Scientology has forgotten who runs this.

1pm - 4pm - Dianetics Centre Tottenham Court Road
    Anons will be traveling en mass to this location, getting off at TCR Tube station.
    Police prefer people to get off at TCR and walk up, or if you don't want to walk then Goodge Street Station, on the Northern Line, is right opposite the protest area. Check Transport For London for transport directions and information.

See you there and let's troll hard.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

will be there, to recite my lines

- I have been studying the great story of Xenu and shall ask Londoners to now start paying for all them free between-lives implant movies they've been watching. If they claim ignorance, I'm going to ask them to go see Stephania to get their ethics in.

no-one gets a free ride in $cientology under my watch
    • Like Like x 1
  4. WhiteNight Member

And we'll have [USER=2181]Terril[/USER] and [USER=23903]Pigeon[/USER] and of course myself.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And Zoidberg!

Or, at least, me.
  6. afternon Member

I may make it, but as I will be coming from a friend's place with a party I may be somewhat hungover and sleep deprived...or maybe back home in bed, or possibly with a hawt woman..OK, see you at the raid then!
  7. ZeroC Member

May the force be with you.
  8. WhiteNight Member

Pics or it didn't happen (once the 23rd has arrived)
  9. Anonymous Member

dude, if you score a hawt woman the last place you need to be is on TCR lookin at an empty building. Elron was mankind's greatest cock-stopper, don't let him win yet again.

...but, if you do show up we'll know it's coz there were no hawt ladies, not coz you struck out
    • Like Like x 1

10. Your point may be true, but so is the reverse.

Or to put it another way: Sex? In my Anonymous? It's more likely than you think
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

so the $cilon glossy&expensive "dead-agent" packs on anon were right - yez are a bunch of debauched hackers

...cool !!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. WhiteNight Member

The main thing is to be there. You can also help by bringing fliers, signs, cake, megaphones, cameras, friends and lulz.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. afternon Member

Actually, this happened a few weeks back- just mebbe it'll happen again!

Also- I tend to chat about my cult busting and have spoken to loads of people who have done the "OCA test" and have been hasselled by the cult by phone repeatedly. Even a woman who was sent to the US to a purification rundown by a scilon at his expense...she's a total party animal now!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. WOW! I thought anon was as dead as ditch water, but no! Yay!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. SeenTheLight Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. WhiteNight Member

What is it with them and the guys on horse-back? Also; what does IAS even stand for?
  18. Anonymous Member

dunno

International Association of Scientologists
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dragononymous Member

You've got your true stud leader back again, what did you expect?
  20. Anonymous Member

I think that the knight on horseback is amongst the least offensive metaphors for the war like agenda of the cult.

The Knight In Shining Armour image won't be called out the way that images of Exocet and Cruise Missiles aimed at and blowing up established institutions would be called out. It's a "Play It Safe" image/icon.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. WhiteNight Member

Lol...
    Also; thanks for the info ladies and gents. Probably should've guessed that.
    Also; there's nothing like a mindless, repetative chant to stop the Analytical part of the brain (Analytical is responcible for judging your surroundings and analysis them. The Repitition part can dominate it by things like chants. This means that they effectively stop higher thought processes and stop you questioning your actions or what you're saying).
  23. ZeroC Member

Feat. Chill E.B, another patsy for the cult.

On YouTube since Apr 2007, current subscribers 336. Who would have thought, rapping about Scientology related subjects doesn't make you the next Jay Z. Glory be to the tech of L Ron!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. ZeroC Member

Commenter's on one of his videos randomly led me to this.

Poor kids, who are they putting this show on for?
  25. WhiteNight Member

It's funny because they're children and they think they're being "hip" and "cool".
    Looks about as fun as school disco for 12 year olds, except a school disco full of 12 year olds usually has at least one adult there doing drugs.
  26. Anonymous Member

yeah, the arg is being especially 'wog-like' this sunday (24th june) - on QVS they'll be showing England V Italy, I think it will be ticketed to raise fun-ds, then hippity hop star dougey B will be a wrappin to raise even moar funds for miscavige to build litigation cases against all anons who continue to shut them the fuck down
  27. FYI, folks - Bring your mp3 players.

Unit Zero is hungry, and needs feeding.
  28. WhiteNight Member

Fucking win raid. Someone else do the post game, whatever Jedi and I were drinking has just hit me.
  29. Anonymous Member