Customize

[Mar 10, 2012] LRH Birthday @ Flag (CLEARWATER, FL)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Darth Xander, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Darth Xander Member

• Like Like x 7
  2. amaX Member

For Kyle.

kyle.png
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Anonymous Member

4. So hi im a new member this seems to be off topic though for what i want. i am in the south western part of Florida and what do something actively. i was refered here by another before anyone goes pointing. so if some one can answer or direct me somewhere else that'd be great
  5. Anonymous Member

What sort of active stuff do you want to do? I don't think there are any active Scientology protesters in SW Florida, although you're welcome to start your own, or join the people in this thread.

If that's not to your liking, there's tons of other stuff you can do. Harpoon group heads, comment on media articles, put fliers in local library Scientology books, put up fliers on bulletin boards or poles, whatever.
  6. i want community awarness. so i gues alot of that stuff u said is actually a good start. and im a dumb american tenager where would i start to make my own Anon. group?
  7. amaX Member

is there even a sci presence in southwestern florida? it's hard to get anyone interested when the cult isn't anywhere near you.

online harpooning is still very important. phone calls and emails go a long way in helping and quite a few times in shutting the cult down.

maybe plan on coming to clearwater and protesting with us?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Paladin Member

It is good to see a Clearwater planning thread again and it is good to see that AMA will be protesting again. I hope that Clearwater Anons, both old and new, will see this thread and decide to join you.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Budd Member

When you make a comment on a Co$-related news article, always include a link back to www.XENU.net or www.YouFoundTheCard.com (which doesn't seem like is still working, but was my first step into this world) or WhyWeProtest.net etc.

Too many people just blast the flamethrowers, without giving any real information to casual readers who don't know anything.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. i am in a lower part of florida and i dont know who else is. the closest C.o.$ is like cape coral. still far for me but id be willing to go to rally/protet there. id have no idea how to start something for that or organize an event for it. would anyone be intrested?
  11. amaX Member

it's too bad you can't come to clearwater.

i've never heard of anyone protesting in cape coral. you'd probably have to take your own friends there.

it's a good idea to contact the police and tell them you're going to be protesting: date; time; approximately how long you'll be there; and approximately how many people will show up.

take a copy of the Florida mask law with you if you're going to cover your faces. one of our veteran protesters has had great luck in explaining the law to police officers and they've let us wear the masks and/or cover our faces. if you can't get the cops to understand the mask law then you should wear big sunglasses, hats, etc.

find out from the police if you can stay stationary or if you have to keep moving. no matter which way that goes you should stay hydrated. plenty of water; gatorade; etc.

it's late and i'm rambling. if you've got any questions----let me know. I'll try to answer them.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. what would be a good minimum amount of people. 10,50,100?
  13. is everyone in ur "cell" in the clearwater area. anyone in SW FL?
  14. amaX Member

if you can get 100 people? why don't you bring them to clearwater for hubbard's birthday weekend? it's always a hoot. we protest in downtown and out at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Miscavige always comes to the event. Last year we stood around until we couldn't take it anymore because DM wouldn't show up until we left. We made him very unfashionably late...

i wouldn't protest without at least 3 or 4 people. everyone should have some kind of a camera. at least two video cameras. have them at the ready all the time. take video of every encounter no matter how innocent it may start out.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. moarxenu Member

O hai John Smith!

Welcome to Chanology! I hope you can get a few people and go raid with the Clearwater Anons. It will be lulz.

btw, how old are you? The youngest hero in Anon is 15 - Epic Nose Guy in London. Kyle Brennan was 20 when he resisted being "handled" by the cult unto the shedding of his blood. You are in the company of heroes.

[IMG]

[IMG]

View attachment warning_quarantinecopy.jpg?width=737&height=58
  16. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. skeptic2girl Member

It's a huge job to start a protest yourself in an area without orgs or with orgs that are pretty much just a sign out in front with absolutely no traffic in and out.

I would DEFINITELY recommend attending a protest in another city to see what is done, how to act, etc. I've never been to Clearwater -- it seems like an intense place to protest* -- if you look at any of Darth Xander's youtube videos, you can see how the cult members are really aggressive to protestors. (*I don't say that to scare you -- it's just that the behavior of the cult there seems different than in other cities. They are quite emboldened.)

Whereas where I am in San Francisco, we have a lot more leeway.

Good (no GREAT!!) for you for caring about cult abuses and wanting to do something about it! <3

-s2g
    • Like Like x 3
  18. well ive gone and had to change my pants 4 times now out of shear terror i hope ur happy. -_-. and i would love to go to other protests in another city clearwater is hours away from me
    • Like Like x 2
  19. I...........FUKIN.........LOVE.......THAT.........PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. talkin to me?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. i wish i could get 100! and id go to the bday event but u all are hours away
    • Like Like x 1
  22. do u have the one of the guy in the plane jumping out by itself. id make that my desktop backround in a heartbeat
    • Like Like x 1
  23. moarxenu Member

The shoop comes from Hamburg, and most of them just got b& lol. But I will check and see. My fave is the one of all the anons ready to parachute into Clearwater. For Kyle And Graet Justice!

Here's the Hamburg raid vid from Lulz of the Dead in October 2008. Check out the credits at 4:25. Thanks to -

Anonymous for hitting an unmovable object with unstoppable force.

United Stutgart and Munich fags for their recent epic actions.

Sanfagcisco anons for constantly believing in the German fags.

Clearwater anons for fighting the enemy frontline.

[This is at 5:00. And then there are awesome close ups of the anons getting ready to jump and the anon jumping out of the Headless Guy airplane. ]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  24. thats a cool one to. if u could get any or all individual that be sik!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

NOT JOHN:

I started looking into this when i first heard about anon. when i was 16 sih and didnt really become involved untill a little bit ago when i turned 18
    • Like Like x 1
  26. amaX Member

we have CONFIRMATION that the Hubbard Birthday Event is scheduled for March 10th at Ruth Eckerd Hall so our All Day/Take A Break/Into the Evening Protest like last year will be happenin' again!

if you want to have fun then this is the protest to attend. the CoBster is always in town so there are handlers galore and we have a captive audience of sci attendees as there is only one entrance to Ruth Eckerd Hall. join us to see the almost infamous "WELCO" fail signs at the entrance. stay at the front entrance and keep miscavige from showing up---he doesn't like to see us so he stays away until we leave...heh.

lotsa fun at this all day/some of the night raid...i encourage anyone who has thought of coming to clearwater to protest to come to this one!
    • Like Like x 3
  27. skeptic2girl Member

^Still trying to audit an Apparition seminar at Hogwarts in the hopes of getting to Clearwater without missing any work... am also asking around about portkeys.

Alternatively, is any place in or near Clearwater part of the floo network?

PS: Clearwater Anons -- do you know if other orgs in the U.S. are celebrating Hub's bday on March 10th?
    • Like Like x 4
  28. amaX Member

i'm an olde witch. i have no idea if any place near mecca is part of the floo network...

miscavige tapes the stupid event in clearwater. then they edit the hell out of it and as one very delightful ex said to me: "and they put people in all the empty seats", then they force highly encourage everyone to go see the film at a later date.

L.A. is going to show it at the Shrine Auditorium on Paddy's Day.

we get it first! yeeeHAW!
    • Like Like x 2
  29. ugh wait i noticed i said cape coral. i meant sarasota. idk y i said cape. sighhhhhhh :(
  30. and florida say this about mask wearing:

876.13:

"No person or persons shall in this state, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be, or appear upon or within the public property of any municipality or county of the state."

but if u look at #2 here on http://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/876.16

it says

"Any person or persons engaged in trades and employment where a mask is worn for the purpose of ensuring the physical safety of the wearer, or because of the nature of the occupation, trade, or profession;"

idk if that is a work around?
  31. anonymous612 Member

Wrong one, John.
    http://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/876.155

• Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

I still think his safety excuse could work
  33. anonymous612 Member

It only applies if you're harassing someone, threatening someone, or if you're wearing it while committing another crime.

Be aware, though. If you do ANYTHING out of line, the fact that you are wearing a mask will make it a considerably more severe crime. Also, I'd be forced to bitchslap you for embarrassing the FL anons.

So in general, don't commit crimes at a protest. Especially not if you're calling yourself an anon or wearing a mask.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. ok ty thats what i understood but the 37 ands/or confuzed me
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Will Doyle Mills be there next weekend?
  36. amaX Member

derle ain't allowed to come out and play with us no more. besides we had to disconnect from him because he said some bad things about the wonderful Ida Camburn---may she rest in peace.
  37. Anonymous Member

For the members of the Peter Mansell Fan Club:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

i was getting ready to post this lovely picture. someone beat me to it.