Customize

[Mar 17, 2012] LRH Birthday Event (Los Angeles, CA)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Sam Urai, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Sam Urai Member

Annual Church of Scientology event, with tables for refreshments and registration in Royal Street Plaza where guests will mingle prior to and following the event.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AnonBeast Member

I will be there!!!
  3. xenubarb Member

It's something worth considering. Anyone with trucks and signs who feels like arriving early could stake out a section of curb alongside the Shrine on the north (I think) side

If we had pickup trucks we could have chairs in the back and annoy the fuck out of the clams with our hilarity.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. xenubarb Member

Hm, it's also St. Patricks Day. Could get weird.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AnonBeast Member

Hmmmm...I don't have a truck, but I can bring some chairs, and my hilarity.
  6. AnonBeast Member

And I'm Irish! I might be drunk...that will add to the hilarity...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. beef Member

Ah the scene of my first protest. Don't know if I can come due to sporting event
  8. amaX Member

the cult knows how to fuck up Paddy's Day.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

You must be new here. Please. Don't attend protests while inebriated. Thank you.
  10. Sam Urai Member

Wear green or the Scilons will pinch you!
  11. Sam Urai Member

Hey, to them, it's just another implant. Leprchauns too!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. AnonBeast Member

It was a joke..relax. Take your pills (that's at joke also). I will be there sober.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

But it could be really epic if we were all drinking green near beer and got the Scilon's panties in a wad . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AnonBeast Member

I agree...but, It's an easy arrest for the scilons :(
  15. Anonymous Member

Since when is drinking near beer a crime?
  16. AnonBeast Member

OOOPpppssss...didn't see the "near" par. :oops:
  17. Anonymous Member

I suggest trying to get extra confirmation of the event date. In the U.S., some orgs have pushed their LRH birthday party celebrations back to Saturday the 24th. I imagine the reason is because they don't want to fight the St. Patrick's Day festivities on the 17th, but I guess it could be something else too, like Int Base wanting an extra week to edit the event videos.
  18. Sam Urai Member

This is the date that the Scilons have requested and obtained street closure permits for. I'll post a copy here later.
  19. Anonymous Member

Roger, didn't realize you had confirmation already. No need to post docs for me, I know you are a trustworthy source. Just wanted to make sure some of the confusion over the event date wasn't spilling over to LA too.

Good luck. Looking forward to reading your postgame.
  20. Sam Urai Member

Actually, I had originally considered posting the filing as something of general interest. So here it is:
    App1.jpg
    [IMG]
  21. moarxenu Member

Make it go right, SoCal fags!

nyan+cat+dog+3%2528etonfire.blogspot.com%2529.jpg
  22. xenubarb Member

And if they don't, the Marcrabs will!
  23. Floozy Member

24. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige - all dressed up and no place to blow.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Floozy Member

26. the anti Member

I would like to see them try
  27. Anonymous Member

I just called to ask the Rampart LAPD whether or not it's legal or illegal to drink NON-Alcoholic beer in public.

It is not illegal. I made sure to reiterate my question in reference to St. Patrick's Day. It was confirmed again by the officer.

I hope this might be of some help to those who still want to drink green beer while raiding. You may want to hit up 877.ASK.LAPD to ask your local LAPD jurisdiction.