Customize

Mike: Fake crowds, staged events, phony movies ("Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel")

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Mike: Fake crowds, staged events, phony movies ("Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel")

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel/
    • Like Like x 3
  2. genoramix Member

scientoLOWgy
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel/#comment-7528
    • Like Like x 2
  4. amaX Member

I've been on the phone all day about this.
    Everyone at the Pinellas Co. School District are professional, helpful, and return calls promptly.
    It's been like a breath of fresh air.
    It's been a good day.
    Details of my final phone conversation today: According to Debbie Wolfe with the Strategic Communications Office at the Pinellas Co. School District Golden Era Productions (nor any film crew) is scheduled to film anything on Wednesday April 10, 2013 at 5:30PM. Big goose egg.
    Security has been alerted to run anyone off the property who might be there to film anything.
    • Like Like x 23
  5. Anonymous Member

I <3 you so much right now.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Random guy Member

Fine entubulation there, AmaX!
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Darth Xander Member

Nicely done gimp...er, AMA!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

The above has been cross-posted to Mike's blog as follows:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel/#comment-7753
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

Great job CIC and amaX!

What I don't get though is Mike's response back:
    How come Mr. Rinder didn't acknowledge amaX? She's the one that did the actual work.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. jensting Member

I think it likely that Rinder has a little list of people who are Trying to Destroy The Subject! And that amaX is on that list :)

Nice work, amaX :D
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Anonymous Member

I suspect it is because CIC posts on his blog, so he feels he is comm with him (CIC). Some Anons have posted on his blog, and he has acknowledged them. Hell, yesterday Mike had an entire post thanking Anonymous for exposing the COS in another matter:
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

The scilon terminology - and the rest of your "comm" - is giving you away. Sort of like you're Mike Rinder.

I saw the "thanks" from Mike, Steve Hall and KDLC. I can't speak for CIC or amaX about being thanked or not. Actually, I pretty sure from her postings that amaX thinks Rinder sucks, but she's more than capable of speaking for herself.

Me, I'm in agreement with the "orthodox wikiwiki" branch of Chanology, or whatever you want to call the guys who came here from the start. I think all Scientology is bullshit and needs to be taken out. Therefore, Mike Rinder, you need to be taken out.

Now, that opinion will change if and when you see the light and disavow all funky variations of that destructive crap you not only practice, but are intent on pushing on others. Until then, GTFO with your shallow, self-serving "thank you's". Anonymous is NOT your friend. Go back to personal army your still brainwashed cult followers into supporting you on forwarding the Independent Scientology goals. And I hope you all GDIAF right alongside the "corporate" cult.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Random guy Member

Deaths from a thousand cuts. Rinder is cutting away from his little angle. It is not our platform, nor the way we would do it, but cut he does. We can start dealing with abusive splinter groups once the mothership is down.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Rinder is as much Scientology as Miscavige.

They're both exploiting others with a 'tech' they know to be make-believe.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. DeathHamster Member

If you were here from the start, you'd know that jensting isn't Mike Rinder.

Edit: Messed up formatting on quote. OP didn't say jensting was Mike Rinder.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. DeathHamster Member

But one of them has a ton of cash, PIs, lawyers and an abusive organization behind him. The other guy has a blog.

Learn to prioritize.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

DeathHamster, the quote in post #13 above is screwed up so it looks like Jensting made it. He didn't. See post #12 and then post #13 will be in the correct context.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Oh, sure. The M's are a low value target for protest.

Just that it's a mistake to believe M&M aren't 'Scientology'. They're in on the con.
  19. DeathHamster Member

Okay. Still, lots of exes and even some never-in critics use Scilon terminology. Rinder Rinder Rinder is as boring as OSA OSA OSA.

(Mind you, OSA does monitor WWP. Less than three hours after I posted that a CoS-registered site was duplicating the content of one of their DA sites, they had moved it. That was extremely fast work for them, and by someone who had access to the CSI domain accounts.)
    • Like Like x 3
  20. amaX Member

I am no fan of anyone who still embraces Hubbard's evil destructive crap in any way, shape, or form. This most definitely includes both of the Rinderburns.

Rinderburn2 avoids Chanologists when he meets them in person. Rinderburn2 doesn't want to be photographed with Chanologists. Don't believe me? Ask Tony Ortega...

FYI: Before TeenScreen there was a psychological department working with children with mental health needs in the Pinellas Co. School District and that psych department is still in operation. scientology won NOTHING against mental health care for the children in Pinellas Co., Florida. <--THIS is the real win here.
    • Like Like x 7
  21. amaX Member

Antonio Avila admitted in court that he was the guy who reads and studies every one of my posts here on wwp. I have no doubt that all of the major contributors to this site have their own OSA OSA OSA asshole watching what they post.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. Random guy Member

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he''s just the guy I'd rather see see win the battle he's fighting.

That is so delicious I can almost taste it!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh, really. Death by a thousand cuts? How about death by a slice straight through the heart, which Rinder could do by coming clean on ALL the crimes he’s been involved in. Well he won’t do it because he won’t put his own neck in the noose.

I have no idea who started this “take him down, but he’s useful, so do it only after the church is gone” BS. But think about it, do you think Rinder is really going to eagerly work with Anonymous to rapidly take out DM and the “corporate” church - so we can dispose of him like a used tampon next? REALLY?

And with many of us openly discussing this (for Rinder and all his minions to hear), why in the world do you think he’s not still working some of his “tek” on us right now? Because he’s some stupid scilon and we do everything better than him?

No fucking way. He’s the former head of OSA. He knows how to manipulate and destroy others. We have lots of dox on this forum that proves he’s done it.

We’ve been thinking (me included, until recently) that we’re using Rinder. But the truth is, I think WE are of use to HIM in taking out DM and the established church.

In fact, I’ll bet he already has some plans in place to turn the tables on Anon once we take out the cult. Minimally, it’s not hard to imagine that he’s gotten some useful info while he’s been such a “friend” of Anon.

I don’t trust the bastard at all. He’s still evil and destructive and knows what he’s doing. And that’s why as far as I’m concerned, Rinder must go down along with the entire cult.

And if you think you’re better than him and can still just “use” him, good luck. You better watch your back, hard. Just don’t be surprised if one day you find a knife sticking out of it.
    • Like Like x 6
  24. fishypants Moderator

I'm not sure he is fighting, really.

Isn't the M&M show all about "come join our cult! it's better!" - ?

If they didn't have an enemy they'd invent one. Us perhaps. Or SMERSH.

It's the LRH way: bond the group together and make them scared of the competition and scared of the outside world by focusing always on the evil threat from outside.

So they call it "Miscavige's Corporate Scientology" or whatever. That's a long way from admitting that the whole thing - their own brand of Scientology just as much as Miscavige's - is total bullshit - a con.

That they - Mike and Marty - are con-men every bit as much as LRH or Miscavige - just less successful con-men.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Don't underestimating this fucker. Rinder Rinder Rinder WAS OSA OSA OSA. But this time, he's been on our side. Hey, great way to pile up the intelligence on Anonymous, in case he ever needs to use it. Oh, you know, like when we finally decide to unleash fully on him like the rest of cult.

^^^ Thanks amaX. THIS.

Awesome!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. DeathHamster Member

Please explain how its possible to "turn the tables" on Anonymous.
  27. Anonymous Member

Ok, this part could have been worded slightly differently. What I meant was Rinder having a plan to take on/battle Anon once we take out the cult.

For instance, I remember over a year ago (don't ask me for a link to it, maybe someone else will remember), a WWP thread about Rathbun asking for and getting IPs of Anons who posted "negative crap" (the truth) about him. Right after that, there was a big shakeout with some of the Admin staff.

I kinda just took note of it back then and didn't really know what was going on. But funny how I recall it now - it's like just a piece of the puzzle.

What else is Rinder capable of against Anonymous? I don't know. And I'm going to do my part to make sure we don't find out. Because as far as I'm concerned, Rinder is not Anonymous' friend.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. DeathHamster Member

That fucker isn't on my side.

Listen, I wasn't afraid of OSA when Rinder was running it and I was Fair Gamed. I don't see why I should worry about Rinder all by himself. "Pile up the intelligence on Anonymous"? :rolleyes: (As if anyone has been sharing their personal details with the guy.) Then what? OH NO, Look out, he's got a blog! Really...

Since Rinder isn't going to incriminate himself, the only way he's going to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit is if a law enforcement raid on CoS finds something that the statute of limitations hasn't run out on*, or if Miscavige is going down and decides to take everyone else down with him.

* which might not even be usable in court. Raids aren't fishing expeditions, and are limited to what was on the search warrant. They can't seize the files and then look for random crimes.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. DeathHamster Member

I'll have to call DOX or GTFO on that one.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Would someone here, a mod maybe, please confirm this? As someone who regularly posts negative shit about a negative shit, this is relevant to my interests. If this is flame throwing, I'd like to know either way.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Random guy Member

Smell kind of tinfoilish to me. If he's got all this awesome power to wreak havoc on Anonymous, don't you think he would be doing something else than sell ice-cube machines? As for Rathbun and the changes on WWP staff, correlation =/= causation.
  32. Anonymous Member

I assumed Anon meant Martay's blog (I may have been wrong), with relation to this and to IP addresses.
  33. Random guy Member

Well, he won't, and we can't make him, so it's back to the thousand cuts again. All of us I guess would like a great finale with fanfares and fireworks* and all, but Rinder won't provide it, even if he could (which I doubt). You may not like it, but NYPA goes both ways.

The "tek"?!? Really? Do you suggest we should be afraid of the "tek", the oh so workable "tek" that always work 100% ? except when you actually try to use it for anything? You must be new around here!

* The legal kind
    • Like Like x 3
  34. fishypants Moderator

• Scientology is One Thing, whether Cos or Independent. The distinction which is so important to the 'independents' is unimportant to us.
    • We should continue to treat M&M with the same deep skepticism and mistrust with which we treat all Scientologists, and in particular all senior/leadership Scientologists.
    • The M&M Show is a lower priority for us than mainstream Scientology, because it is less well-resourced and less numerous, therefore less threatening to 'publics' (although still exploitative of its members). That could change and if it does then M&M&Co should move up our priority list.
    Just my $0.02
    • Like Like x 6
  35. Anonymous Member

afaik there was a shake down in WWP ... i do not want to mention any names but I believe certain AU person was involved in the selling of IPs to Marty of WWP posters that were against him. since then the moderator crew changed. I could be wrong though and I don't feel like searching for a couple of years old crap.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

imho rathbun, rinder, miscavige, Hall, Karen, freezone, narconon, elron, scientology, dianetics etc etc etc should all be shutdown and destroyed forever. no fucking exceptions of any kind.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Ersatz Global Moderator

I was here and would be delighted to point out the errors in your story. Pretty much you got it all wrong. Thanks for playing.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. jensting Member

They really thought anyone would fall for this? (shakes head)
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Oh really? How come you lost he ability of seeing IP addresses of the posters then? I do remember very well what happened and all mods lost the rights of IPs as there was enough evidence to prove that "someone" had been messing with anti-Marty anons. I understand you want to keep this shit under wraps, but enough lying. Full transparency.
    NotMiranda
    This message by NotMiranda has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3