Customize

Munir Muhammad speaks about Scientology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

THE TIMES Minur Muhammad Show croetv
    JIM JONES, WALLACE MOHAMMED, SCIENTOLOGY, NOI, THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD

THE TIME, JIM JONES, WALLACE MOHAMMED, SCIENTOLOGY, NOI, THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD croetv on USTREAM. Breaking News

Munir Muhammad warns NOI members about Scientology-Talks L Ron Hubbard
    talks about Tony Muhammad and shows Tory "Magoo" warning video,and Tampa Visit..and to wake up.

starts @ 26:00-to 58:00

THE TIME, JIM JONES, WALLACE MOHAMMED, SCIENTOLOGY, NOI, THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD croetv on USTREAM. Breaking News

EDIT:

The videos in which Louis Farrakhan and Munir Muhammad talk about Dianetics and Scientology are now on RuTube:

Louis Farrakhan Espousing Dianetics and Scientology Beliefs
    (Final 15 minutes of Louis Farrakhan's Sun. Aug. 22,2010 address)
    [ame="http://rutube.ru/tracks/3697725.html?v=989af5331b5ba714380e757549e308c8"]Louis Farrakhan Espousing Dianetics and Scientology Beliefs :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube -[/ame]

Louis Farrakhan Defends Dianetics (audio only)
    (Probable date: Tues. Sept. 14, 2010)
    [ame="http://rutube.ru/tracks/3640898.html?v=dbbce7feadb818792e3c050529a78815"]Louis Farrakhan Defends Dianetics (audio only) :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube -[/ame]

Munir Muhammad (1/2) Warning about L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology
    (Sun. Sept. 19, 2010 edition of the CROE TV program "The Time")
    [ame="http://rutube.ru/tracks/3697766.html?v=ef8762b076f56f482d8541f378ee54fc"]Munir Muhammad (1/2) Warning about L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube -[/ame]

Munir Muhammad (2/2) Warning about L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology
    (Sun. Sept. 19, 2010 edition of the CROE TV program "The Time")
    [ame="http://rutube.ru/tracks/3697759.html?v=195b09988ab364f3d72d6ebfe888f0b5"]Munir Muhammad (2/2) Warning about L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology :: ÷ÉÄÅÏ ÎÁ RuTube -[/ame]

Relevant WWP threads:

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/325-mark-marty-rathbun/marty-recommends-louis-farrakhan-71002/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/munir-muhammad-speaks-about-scientology-71840/

Transcript: Farrakhan Defends Dianetics
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...-defends-dianetics-72046/?highlight=farrakhan

NoI Dianetics Tampa Oct 15th
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-discussion/noi-dianetics-tampa-oct-15th-72308/

C.R.O.E TV Munir Muhammad
    Letters
    CROE Online
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Munir Muhammad speaks about Scientology

Who is he?
  3. Triumph Member

web link says "Host of Muhammad & Friends"

CROE Online

Coalition for the Remembrance of Elijah (C.R.O.E.)

the show is also broadcast on TV in Chicago CH 19,,also NY and Atlanta
  4. Anonymous Member

lol, Tory's video made it into NOI-TV.
  5. Radio Paul Member

Emails can be sent here:
    CROE Online

C.R.O.E. – The Coalition for the Remembrance of Elijah
    2435 West 71st Street (CROE Lane)
    Chicago, IL 60629

Office: 773.925.1600
    Fax: 773.925.9013
    Email: croe@croe.org

I am sending him links to LRH on audio ranting against Blacks and Asians. Be creative and inform please.
  6. Anonymous Member

nuclear-war-co2-emit.jpg
  7. eddieVroom Member

No, this will NOT end well for Scientology.
  8. Radio Paul Member

Just sent:

I saw your video (The Time) with Munir Muhammad where he talked about LRH and Scientology and I felt a great relief! I am not a Muslim but I do have a respect for what the NOI has done to help people in their
    communities. I was horrified to hear about the recent connection to LRH. He has a total bigot and total racist and this was well documented and I am going to give you some links here.

LRH mocking black people down south:

LRH saying Asians are Chinks and basically saying they are useless:

A debate about LRH using the N word:
    The "N-Word" | RACISM | Scientology Racism

The only African American to reach a hi level in Scientology (Jessie Prince) says David Miscavige the current leader of COS called him the N word all the time and is a total racist (LRH called black people slow in audio tapes)
    Scientology Racism Exposed
    Jesse Prince, former scientologist
    Jesse Prince in Hamburg : XENU TV (Jessie talks about his kidnapping)

Other racist quotes by LRH
    Scientology cult: Hubbard's Extreme Racism OK With Us : Indybay

Hubbard spent a little time in southern Africa:
    The South African native is probably the one impossible person to train in the entire world — he is probably impossible by any human standard. – Hubbard, PAB No. 119, 1 September 1957, as published in Level 0 PABS (c.1968, The American St. Hill Organization).
    As long as a white foreman is there, they will prevent soil erosion; but the moment that a white foreman turns his back — boo! There goes the whole program. And you finally get up to the point of where he's [native] supposed to take care of something, a lesson which has never been taught to the native of South Africa. – Hubbard, 15th ACC (Power of Simplicity) lecture "Education: Point of Agreement", 30 Oct 1956.
    The insanity rate per capita in South Africa is appalling. …it is easily seen that a primary requisite in any programme of the rehabilitation of the Bantu in South Africa would be mental health – Hubbard, HCOB April 1960, "The Scientific Treatment of the Insane"
    [Y]ou'll find in Africans a fantastic amount of heavy space opera and so on, going on … which makes the colored African very, very interesting to process because he doesn't know why he goes through all these dances … and why he feels so barbarous ….– Hubbard, 1st Melbourne ACC, lecture "Principal Incidents on the Track", 27 November 1959.
    They took people who were totally dedicated to certain tribal procedures … and said, "You're free." And they said, "Free. Free? Free. Ah! You mean there's no police anymore." Boom! Boom! – Hubbard, State of Man Congress, Opening lecture, 1 January 1960.
    …the Zulu is only outside the bars of a madhouse because there are no madhouses provided by his tribe. … primitives are far more aberrated than civilized peoples. Their savageness, their unprogressiveness, their incidence of illness … – Hubbard, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health.
    Illiterate cultures do not survive and they are not very high. The natives of the tribe of the Bugga Bugga Booga Boogas down in Lower Bugga Wugga Booga Woog are mostly no longer with us, or they are around waving red flags today and revolting against their central government. And they didn't learn fast. Their literacy was not up to absorbing culture rapidly. They've been very happily down amongst the bong-bong trees, you know, dancing up and down amongst the bong-bong trees, and the highest level of their interest and so forth was their own back yard. – Hubbard, The Study Tapes, "Study: Evaluation and Information", lecture given on 11 August 1964

Thank you so much for speaking up Munir Muhammad and bless you as I know this is a big thing to take on.
  9. subgenius Member

fking awesome
  10. Radio Paul Member

Also the NOI has a forum contact on their site, time to educate!

Contact the Nation of Islam
  11. basil Member

You forgot the best video to send to any follower of Islam.

They'll really love that one. Insulting Mohammed really goes down well.
  12. re: Munir Muhammad speaks about Scientology

jihad-for-dummies.jpg
  13. anonakatie Member

Ok, back up just slightly.

It is important to understand that there are factions of people who follow Elijah Muhammad, some of whom virulently hate each other.

I may have to take this back, but this does not look like NOI TV(ie under the auspices of LF). This looks like another branch that is already unhappy with various movement away from what Elijah Muhammad said.

Will look more.
  14. mnql1 Member

Re: Munir Muhammad speaks about Scientology

The segment of the Sept. 19, 2010 edition of CROE TV program "The Time" about the Nation of Islam and Scientology lasts approximately 30 minutes. Here it is in 2 parts on YouTube:

15. subgenius Member

email sent
  16. Bipolart Member

Thank you, Jesus!
  17. RightOn Member

First vid at 4:14 when Munir talks about "engaging your people etc.. and "Something is wrong"
    and further on "it is a disgrace"
    that's some good shit right there!
  18. subgenius Member

It is a disgrace, and all of the folks on the show were very intelligent and well spoken about it.
    They are obviously broken hearted that their church has been hijacked by Farrakhan and then sold out to a sinister scam.
    These are good people doing something.
  19. RightOn Member

Does anyone know if Farrakhan is getting some kind of kick back (or free courses) from COS for all the people that he gets on course?
    I mean that is they way it goes, does it not? I would find it very hard to believe that Farrakhan is getting nothing out of this financially?
    Can someone or an ex or whatever weigh in on this? Is this the way it always works?

If Farrakhan is getting kick backs from COS, perhaps Munir and others need to know this. I think it is an important point to bring forward if true.

And I think Tory's video was very good and informative for NOI members to see and I am glad she made it. She did a very good job and put it all in a nutshell for NOI members.
  20. xenubarb Member

"obviously broken hearted that their church has been hijacked"
    Hey fags, grow some fucking balls and take your church back. Or don't. Whatever, don't baww at me about it. Jeez.
  21. RightOn Member

but wasn't Munir more or less saying that he thinks something is wrong because of the WAY Farrakhan is presenting COS tech to his members? (by more or less force)

Munir said (not verbatim) if people wanted to stem off and take different betterment courses (little does he know) he is ok with that, and he had nothing against it, but he didn't like the way Farrakhan was telling people to take the course or suffer the consequences and he also didn't like the way LF was using the NOI name.
  22. Anonymous Member

He's going to be gentle about it. He's not going to yell that they're being scammed by a flaky UFO cult, now is he?

Nice to see that the NOI has it's Marty Luther.
  23. pedrofcuk Member

I love the way Tory does a Spanish Inquisition sketch, the church of scientology is only interested in one thing and one thing only, bodies in the shop, well, actually two things, bodies in the shop, they need that, and money, your money, actually three things, the church of scientology is interested in only 3 things, celebrities and opinion leaders to get more people in, nobody expects the church of scientology.
    And if you don't conform we will disconnect from you and declare you a suppressive person, so act wisely...
  24. Anonymous Member

I see what you mean but I suspect for him it's currently more about wanting more control over people than money.
  25. RightOn Member

may be both?
    Or it may not be financially...
    he may be getting free courses (and puriffs) in exchange for raw meat?
    Can an ex weigh in?
  26. subgenius Member

I raised the kickback issue in another thread.
    No way to know or prove.
  27. subgenius Member

Pretty sure he's against it (any word but Allah's), and not just the method of imposing it.

He's got a damn fine point. Many of them in fact.
  28. subgenius Member

I lol'd.
  29. xenubarb Member

I approve of this merger.
  30. Re: Munir Muhammad speaks about Scientology

He’s NOI.
  31. subgenius Member

At one time, but I believe he's a critic now, which would not make him an official member of the cult of Farrakhan.
    But, as always, I reserve the right to be completely wrong.
  32. Triumph Member

Min. Farrakhan defends his position on Dianetics. the full believers meeting

MP3 of Farrakhan speaking about auditing and mentions Scientology, Study Tech,Dianetics,Life Repair
    References L Ron Hubbard etc.

its a long winded speech. but Farrakhan is pushing the Tech.

quite a bit on Study Tech..and Organizational Technology..which Farrakhan seems to be drooling over.

calls those speaking out now Hippocrates..Farrakhan gets prety fired up about this near the end..seems a bit enturbulated..teehe

who MP3 is 2Hr 30min + long

zSHARE - min defends his position.mp3
  33. Triumph Member

34. Radio Paul Member

Please send it yourself, Thanks
  35. Radio Paul Member

Also folks there are a lot of people on youtube that follow Munir Muhammad, please send them links to LRH nuttery
  36. Anonymous Member

the NOI doesn't make anywhere near what Scientology has made. And Scientology will probably be around to help Farakan seize the rights to the name NOI. Farakan is getting the carrot you better believe it. Scientology is getting an ally with all kinds of politically, socially charged potential. Scientology will start playing the race card 5...4...3...2...

Its the show survival, and scientology is making a pact
  37. Anonymous Member

The Muslims I've spoken to, including an assistant of Munir Muhammad, don't take kindly to learning that Scientologists believe that all religions are an engram implanted in your brain to confuse you into basically not embracing Scientology. Muslims don't take kindly to learning that Scientologists have used the Islamic religion as a tool to frighten anti-Scientology protesters.

In fact, the assistant that I spoke with at Munir Muhammad's offices actually said that if he had any friends in the Clearwater area he would ask them to come and protest with us on Sept. 25th when the cult raises a cross on the monstrosity known as the Mecca Building.

Scientology trying to dupe Muslims? This will not end well.
  38. Radio Paul Member

I just sent this to CROE and NIO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUm50ujYiCo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - More Hubbard Craziness[/ame]

I sent you a email last night about the racism of LRH but here is a video where he mocks Muhammad.

Other than the obvious insults to Muhammad it should be noted the the COS uses their own language. The statement: "Mohammed decided to be a good small-town booster in eh Kansas, Middle-East, or something of the sort. By the way, the only reason he mocked that thing up, is the trade wasn't good in his hometown." MOCKED UP means he he created for his own reasons.

In addition to the audio I am including the full quote in text as well.

Hubbard : "It's an enormous stone hanging suspended in the middle of a room, this is an incident called the Emanator by the way, and this thing is by the way the source of the Mohammedan Lodestone that they have hanging down there, that, eh, when Mohammed decided to be a good small-town booster in eh Kansas, Middle-East, or something of the sort. By the way, the only reason he mocked that thing up, is the trade wasn't good in his hometown. That's right. You read the life of Mohammed. And he's got a black one and it sort of hung between the ceiling and the floor, I don't know, maybe they call it the Casbah or something or... Anyway, anyway, that thing is a mockup of the Emanator! The Emanator is bright, not black. And so, your volunteer, who insists on a sightseeing trip, goes in and this thing is standing in the middle of the room, and it's going 'wong wong wong wong wong' and he says: "Isn't that pretty?". It sure is, and then he says "Mmmgrmrm ponk" Why, I'll tell you, they cart him from there, and they take him in and they do a transposition of beingness."

Again it is with all respects and for the quest of truth that I share this with you.

Good luck
    Radio Paul
  39. Anonymous Member

Not sure if want.
    I don't think we want to get involved in internal noi faggotry.
  40. Triumph Member

I downloaded an listened to this latest 2 3/4 hr Farrakhan speech.. he was pretty damn clear this time it is Scientology he is after.. for the whole NOI..he also made it clear they are planning using Study Tech for all the children of the NOI..and that its more than Dianetics. some are now taking Key to Life courses.
    with more in the future..and when they have enough auditors they want to do it inhouse..at mosques

He also went on a rant that all those now speaking out about Scientology are Hippocrates
    he had some severe harsh words.

He is playing the spiritual salvation card- that if you don't play along your gone.

also the Holy Day of atonement in Tampa in Oct is tied into getting more to sign up..

Heres the MP3 file of the speech while in the first speech Aug 22nd he was vague-this one is pretty fucking clear..on what hes up to..

Leading the NoI into the Meat grinder

zSHARE - min defends his position.mp3