Customize

my Moxon video removed!

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Dec 23, 2008.

1. BoombaGoomba Member

Re: my Moxon video removed!

I put up an edited version that someone made but its basically the same video. I got the original but I am editing it my own way as well and also posting the original up in any video hosting sites I can find. :D

(Got the original from another site in HQ)
  2. Giggles Member

Check it out....

I made a little video using many images from...

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/kendrick-moxon-project-mass-shoop-26026/

and I also used the finger picture.

Music: Jimi Hendrix "Foxey Lady"
    Tags: scientology xenu lulz anonymous (I did not use his name)
    Category: Comedy

and this is what I got.

[IMG]

blocked by content owner??????????????????????????????????

I guess I'd need to know which images to take out before re-uploading.
    So which ones does he own? Anyone know?
  3. JimmyJames Member

Guys.

You don't seem to get it.

It's perfectly clear to me.

Moxon is copyrighted by the Church of Scientology.

His copyright information is on his left shoulder blade.
  4. the_cloak Member

If you google his name, this is coming up #1
    YTMND - Ken Moxon

LOL.
  5. the_cloak Member

Actually it was the music that got you blocked. They have a "take down stay down" thing that analyzes vids looking for songs that the copyright owners don't wnat on youtube.
  6. Giggles Member

Yes, you are right! I just realized that. Disregard.
  7. darkshadow667 Member

nah, that would be a win for Scientology.
  8. Giggles Member

moved video to shoop thread
  9. another123 Member

Mirrored for grate jutsis:
    [ame="http://rutube.ru/tracks/1336203.html?v=72528df4f351d5ed4f8e6357f55c4e0b"]1996: Kendrick Moxon (scientology lawyer) / reporter interviewing ex-scientolgist[/ame]

search link for: Moar Moxon @ RuTube

Also: To embed videos from RuTube, mouse over top black bar. Icons will slide down. Click on icon that has < >on it. Addresses will appear. Copy & paste into blog or webpage. (Top address: direct link, 2nd address: Embed into blog or webpage).

Anybody having problems with videos staying up, PM me with address of where the file is parked, I'll upload it and PM back when it's ready.
  10. BoombaGoomba Member

Currently 3 videos so far have remained up, but its as long as the name is removed.

and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCK7-Jd58M8]YouTube - Gerry Armstrong on Scientology's lead lawyer[/ame] ( this bottom one is reposted in my account as well)
  11. Optimisticate Member

Mass mirrors with appropriate (non-cocks) keywords without posting the links here would be more effective. Why make it any easier on Kenny Boy to take things down? It's not like he was standing on a public street making a nuisance out of himself. Oh...wait....
  12. mancer0 Member

Has anyone called YouTube and asked why the Mox Vids are getting nuked?

Phone: +1 650-253-0000
  13. 0815 Member

This is strange but isn't it funny that somebody asked how Ollie was doing and soon after that posting all the videos start to disappear from JewTube? Looks like that he has been very active again and removed more cult videos because none against him are on JT.

As far I remember, he was the expert scilon in video removal and we have never been able to get him nailed. It fits his MO and this needs to end noa.

My two cents.
  14. BoombaGoomba Member

I have received a couple of PMs asking for LINKS to the videos so they can "download" and then they can upload them. I told them I will just send the video to their email IF they want to put it up themselves. Its obvious they want the links so they can remove them from the net., Someone doesn't want to get found out, or they might disbar him Oh noes!!
  15. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I just happened to run across a youtube video of a girl who shows how to make synthetic dreads…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlxsA-R0ZE]YouTube - How to make synthetic dreads[/ame]

THIS video was banned! I challenge any rational person to explain how this video violates either the Terms of Service OR the Community Guidelines of youtube! It’s completely ridiculous. Youtube has lost its mind.

So it's not just Scientology-related stuff being deleted. Youtube is slitting its own throat here for some reason. Time for an uprising! I'd boycott, but there's no competitor with as much viewers at the moment.
  16. MrNiceNice Member

xx
  17. Evil Zoe Member

No, really.

You make as much sense as a newly-created learning bot. And I'm not laughing at you for being repetitively stupid.

You aren't that funny.
  18. Anonynamefag Member

ITT: dramafags
  19. Evil Zoe Member

As much drama as a bad sitcom that only lasts a quarter of a season.
  20. Anonynamefag Member

UPN.jpg
  21. Re: my Moxon video removed!

Man, that's cold...
  22. Oswald2001 Member

Yes.

ScilonTube is definitely drunk on the 'power' that it....thinks...it has.

The internet and technology move right along.

Time to make VIMEO the 'next big thing'.

It would be great if VIMEO was the video hosting site of choice since ScilonTube is sucking the cult so hard.

At the very least, UPLOAD ALL VIDEOS TO VIMEO FIRST.

Then...only if necessary...upload duplicates to ScilonTube...that is, until ScilonTube withers and dies as a direct result of willingly allying itself with the Forces of Evil.

As regards ScilonTube...they made their choice.

Time to "....dispose of them quietly and without sorrow".
  23. mrfyde Member

If people knew what Vimeo was.

I only know it as the place where people that are banished from You Tube go. If I was a scilon I would be fapping to the sound of that. -- We had You Tube first and to give it up would be loosing ground to the scilons.
  24. xenubarb Member

Moxon, Moxoff...
  25. mrfyde Member

Could the reason for the removals of Moxon Videos have anything to do with the mysterious voice that was talking to Channel 13 about Second Chance in NEw Mexico ???

Moxon Might be on the news as Lawfag for Second Chance ??? I could be crazy, the cult usually does not plan that far ahead.
  26. King Nerd Member

And at the mention of a mysterious voice... I quit Chanology 4evar!

I can handle a lot of shit, mysterious voices are not one of them.
  27. mrfyde Member

sorry they spoke to a person who would not reveal their identity. (went all dramafag on it sorry)
  28. King Nerd Member

You mean, they spoke to a person that wished to be anonymous?

I suppose I could deal with that.
    Tell ya' what... I'll stay.
  29. mrfyde Member

No Hard feelings I hope ? tell you what I'll buy u a beer.
  30. King Nerd Member

Oh, no need for the beer, I bring plenty of my own.

Also, cocks.
  31. the_cloak Member

If people are so upset with this, can the califags around Google HQ stage a megademo outside company HQ highlighting this censorship? You might be able to draw people from the area who are pissed in general with the other youtube censorship that is going on. Make this big enough, it will become an event the media will show up to. Have someone ready to talk to the cameras about why we protest.
  32. King Nerd Member

PROTEST GOOGLE! DISTRACT YOURSELF FROM THE CULT!
  33. the_cloak Member

Dumbass, the whole point would be to attract the media so we can press home that the cult is a part of this. If it didn't have anything do with the cult, I wouldn't be suggesting it. Lrn2Strategy.
  34. King Nerd Member

And I'm sure all the money tied up in that "deal" can be overome.
    That's part of our roots. You know, the grass.
  35. the_cloak Member

Nevermind, wow you're right. Getting Google employees talking about how a wing of their company seems to be in bed with an evil cult, taking their money and removing critical videos... Yeah I can see how that wouldn't help our cause at all. So yeah, just keep failprotesting in front of cultists who aren't going to listen do you anyway and do nothing but that. I would be bad to think of other ways to get people to listen and learn about what is going on.
  36. King Nerd Member

37. BoombaGoomba Member

I mirrored the Moxon vid in Vimeo, they still have not taken it down, so its sorta safe there....for now
  38. Sam Urai Member

Not necessarily a divorce, per se, but we should let them know that we want to start seeing other people.
  39. another123 Member

40. BoombaGoomba Member

The full unedited vid has been reupped in Youtube by a friend of mine. Let's hope they do not take it down again, which I highly doubt.