Customize

Nancy Cartwright sued - suicide of Steve Brackett

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Sponge, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Sponge Member

EAT MY SHORTS! Insurance Company Sues (Voice Of) Bart Simpson Over Scientology Money

simpsonscow.jpg

EAT MY SHORTS! Insurance Company Sues (Voice Of) Bart Simpson Over Scientology Money | Radar Online | 21st Sept 2010

snippet...
    That's DEAD Steve Brackett. who jumped off The Bridge and A bridge, the Bixby Bridge to be precise.

Other news reports...
    Bart Simpson Actress Sued Over Fiance's Debt | TMZ | 21st sept 2010
    411mania.com: Movies - [TV] Woman Who Voices Bart Simpson Being Sued | 21st Sept 2010
    Nancy Cartwright, the Voice of Bart Simpson, Sued for More Than $260,000 | PopEater.com
    Voice of Bart Simspon...Nancy Cartwright Being Sued | Gather
    Nancy Cartwright Sued Over Fiance's Debt | Entertainment/Music | Peacefmonline.com
    'Simpsons' star sued over project | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toronto Sun
    Bart Simpson's Voice Actress Nancy Cartwright Sued for $260,000!
    Actress Who Voices Bart Simpson Sued After Fiances Suicide
    Nancy Cartwright Sued By Insurance Co. | AWN | Animation World Network
    Nancy Cartwright Sued for Old Lover's Debt
    ... and so on

29f5v6x.png
    [SIZE="1"]Photo: The late Steve Brackett, scientologist and former boyfriend of Nancy Cartwright.[/SIZE]

Previous WWP thread on the suicide of Steve Brackett:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/steve-brackett-ot-commits-suicide-47025/
    ..and the OCMB media thread on that....
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Scientology covers up another OT suicide (Steve Brackett)
    and on this thread topic...
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Insurance Co. Sues Nancy Cartwright Over Scientology Money

Back-up download link to Nancy Carwright lawsuit PDF (Megaupload)
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: EAT MY SHORTS! Insurance Company Sues (Voice Of) Bart Simpson Over Scientology Mo

"American Safety Casualty Insurance is seeking $260,011.49 for their net loss in the Off Vine Restaurant project as well attorney fees and expenses."

Sure hope those "attorney fees and expenses" are as expensive as Yinglings, Moxons, et al, because, you know, Nancy, that's what youre Tens of Millions of Dollars are buying.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: EAT MY SHORTS! Insurance Company Sues (Voice Of) Bart Simpson Over Scientology Mo

inb4pulleditinkarmabitchsucker...

But really, insurance co's much like lawyers, best place... not on teegeeack.
  4. Triumph Member

when it rains it pours..

Radar online has PDF DOX link
    http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Nancy%20Cartwright%20lawsuit%20doc.pdf

$260,011.49 plus fees and interest and additional losses.. ...YO Nancy! have a cow Man!

2501139955_00352c22b7.jpg

Can Nancy Has that MoneY Back Dimwit Dave McScarface?

tragically thats kind of a common theme..in Scientology ..divert funds and sink them into the cult..and then someone dies..

ASCIC issued an insurance policy to Brackett to cover the work ... and Nancy agreed to cover ASCIC's costs if anything went wrong.

so the Bankruptcy dosen't affect this
  5. Anonymous Member

HUTZ.JPG
  6. LocalSP Member

281aq7q.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  7. xenubarb Member

Poster corrected for accuracy:

stevebrackett.jpg
  8. RightOn Member

"It's going to be a blast man!"
    "I have a sign in my kitchen that says do more"

BWAH HA HA

EDITED
    You gave MILLIONS to the cult Nancy....... tisk tisk.
    A little payback is a bitch. Ain't it?
    Is this the Way to Happiness? yah think?

the famous robo call:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H96v0zFw-tA]YouTube - Bart Simpson Promoting Scientology[/ame]
  9. Anonymous Member

What your fees buy, Nancy. What your fees buy.
  10. TinyDancer Member

Nancy Cartwright sued - suicide of Steve Brackett

Bart Simpson Actress Sued Over Fiance's Debt | TMZ.com

411mania.com: Movies - [TV] Woman Who Voices Bart Simpson Being Sued

The original thread re Steve Brackett.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Triumph Member

13. TinyDancer Member

Re: Nancy Cartwright sued - suicide of Steve Brackett

Tarnation! And I searched for "nancy" and all!

(thanks)
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Sponge Member

Who can forget Nancy Cartwright's lunatic ramblings on this "Join staff - join the crusade" ideal org internal promo, such has how she tells us that she has a chop board in her kitchen with "Give More" on it...

"So that's what these ideal orgs are going to mean to your average guy. He's gonna get something that'll change his life...BAM!...forever"

Hmm, yes Nancy, it certainly changed Steve Brackett's life, accelerating at 9.81 m/s/s (minus wind resistance) very briefly until it indeed went "BAM", as he landed at the bottom of the Bixby Bridge. You cunt.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Maybe it's just the tinfoil but I've always suspected that Nancy's alleged 10 million dollar donation to the cult was as much of a sham as her engagement to Brackett appears to have been. There are plenty of public Scilons that are worth a hell of a lot more than Cartwright yet their listed contributions to the cult are considerably less generous.

Maybe Cartwright really is just that stupid but to me it seems more likely that the cult was playing Brackett the way a strip club would play some wide eyed yokel.

It could be interesting to see if this suit shines any light on how heavily Brackett was being pressured for money. It's also going to be interesting to watch the cult try and maintain it's shore story over the circumstances of Bracketts death as more and more sci publics become aware of the details that this lawsuit is going to make public.
  18. Anonymous Member

Very interesting.... comments referring to members of Steve Brackett's staff... all scumbag, swindling Scilons...

tinyterm:

"well I`am one of those people steve brackett owed money to, how can he rest in whatever place those cult members think he went!!!! when he left behind a mountain full of debt? and his office staff and attrorney of course they are scientologists too!!!! kept the money that was owed to us, what do I say to bill collectors who hound and call me non-stop, collect the money this man owed me from the scientology church?

how do deal with the anger and despair I feel towards BRACKETT CONSTRUCTION, STEVE BRACKETT, DENISE, MARGARET AND THE REST!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU BUNCH OF THIEVES CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WHEN YOU SIT DOWN TO EAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR FOOD!!!!!! MEANWHILE US PEOPLE WHO WERE LEFT OUT AND DID NOT GET PAID ARE TRYING TO FEED OUR FAMILIES!!!

Another OT suicide: Steve Brackett - Topix

Denise Georgius | Facebook

Denise Georgius - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
  19. Anonymous Member

That's another scientology suicide that needs to be recorded on the wiki, right?
  20. Re: Nancy Cartwright sued - suicide of Steve Brackett

Finally! Someone found the end of the bridge.
  21. Anonymous Member

Hey, Moxon? You wanna see what a *real* hard-ass lawyer looks like?

Check out some of the Dogs of War the insurance company's gonna be setting on Nancy.

None of this pussyfotting around.

Legal Assrape is on the horizon
  22. subgenius Member

Does idiot at around 1:15 actually say "alterated"?
    Great study tech there Einstein.
  23. pedrofcuk Member

"You can blow your brains out or jump off a bridge," said Larry.

You can do a Rex or a Steve, says me.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Smurf Member

Moxon & Miscavige won't suffer from this. They'll pull the same shit they've done in the past, including how they handled the Reed Slatkins Ponzi scheme. It had nothing to do with the cult. It was all personal errors made by Steve & Nancy.

Nancy will have to pay up on her own and keep the cult out of it or risk being declared.
  25. xenubarb Member

26. Sponge Member

The Voice Of Bart Simpson Getting Sued, Related To Fiance's Suicide | PerezHilton.com

[STRIKE]Why would Perez Hilton spike the story? I searched the site in case the link had changed but its not there. The link and a snippet still shows on google news.....
    I mean, with the lawsuit dox publically available, and Steve Brackett's suicide a matter of fact, it's not like there's any gossip that they can be sued for here. Pussies.[/STRIKE]

Edit: It's back.
  27. Scatman Member

Re: Nancy CUNTwright sued - suicide of Steve Brackett

Fixed Nancy's last name in thread title.
  28. Smurf Member

FYI..... Stephen's ex-wife, Karen Davis Noyes-Brackett, and her children Jennifer Noyes Brackett, & Jonathan Lee Brackett, and Jansen Noyes (from her 1st marriage) purchased a home in Los Angeles from Stephen's estate.

Stephen's Scientology page mentioned he was a "single parent" of a daughter who was also a Scientologist. This was untrue. He also had a son, Jonathan L. now 21, who's not involved in the church, and a stepson, Jansen Noyes.

Jennifer, now 26 & Jansen, now 25, are mentioned here:
    Great Grandchildren & Their Grants – A.B. & J. Noyes Foundation

Feb. 2, 2010 - B: Jennifer N Brackett (Trustee), Jonathan L Brackett (Trustee), Karen N Brackett (Trustee) (Trust), Stephen E Brackett (Trustee), Jansen Noyes

S: Stephen E Brackett, Title Trust Deed Service Company (Trustee)

8490 Cole Crest Drive, Los Angeles-Hollywood, California 90046 | BlockShopper Los Angeles

Karen Brackett - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Listed as Karen Noyes-Brackett:
    Scientology Statistics - Impact 21 Patrons

Jennifer N. Brackett - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Jansen Noyes - LinkedIn
  29. Sponge Member

30. Anonse7en Member

I think we should just be really thankful that this guy didn't kill any of his business associates like Rex. I mean he did fuck a lot of people over, but Rex's victim will not get a second chance to make his money back. If I was one of the people who got fucked over i would be mad as hell but happy he didn't try to take my life.

Id still sue the fuck out of Bart though.
  31. Anonymous Member

lol, the cow won't be anywhere near as popular
  32. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

t7oa60.jpg
  33. Re: EAT MY SHORTS! Insurance Company Sues (Voice Of) Bart Simpson Over Scientology Mo

For fags who are new to Anon Teegeeack is Earth, see the silly stuff Hubbard wrote:-
    OT III Course, summary and comments
  34. Re: Nancy Cartwright sued - suicide of Steve Brackett

I doubt if Moxon or Miscavige will care unless someone sues the Church of Scientology.

They will care if bad stuff about $cientology comes out during these court cases LOL.
  35. xenubarb Member

Rex Fowler stole from his company and donated money to Scientology.
    Steve Brackett did the same thing.
    Reed Slatkin ripped off fellow "parishioners" and donated money to Scientology.

A pattern begins to emerge...
  36. Anonymous Member

Scientology works and it helps people

Die before their time
  37. xenubarb Member

Yeah.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/15193549]Death Among the Clams on Vimeo[/ame]

This video mysteriously vanished from YT without a word to me.
  38. Anonymous Member

I know Cartwright is loaded so this is nothing to her but none of you are bothered by an insurance company suing someone to get money owed them by a dead spouse? That isn't... what's the word I'm looking for... ah "grotesque," to any of you guys? Ah but of course Cartwright is a Scientologist so who cares how fucked up it is as long as it hurts her. I think many people in this thread would be talking about how evil and horrible Scientology was if they did this (and justifiably so), but not here. To those of you who will say, lighten up, ask yourselves why this is funny.
  39. Anonymous Member

Three people out of 25,000 Scientologists in the US alone is a pattern? What about the other 24,997 Scientologists? What pattern emerges there?
  40. Anonymous Member

Well in your case it's funny because you obviously didn't bother to read the articles before posting or you would understand why the insurance company is suing her.

'Simpsons' star sued over project | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toronto Sun