Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

9uz1hs.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  2. james truman Member

i know the feeling buddy...lol
  3. james truman Member

who is this reporter and what did she do? can u post a link to get more info on just what the hell is the big issue please? thank you.
  4. yoshiyoyo Member

Well in a nut shell reporter investigates and writes up large exposed story interviewed many victims of narconon and government officials. then promises to publish the story and her only excuse is there is no room in the paper after 2 - 3 weeks of broken promises of the articles arrival.
  5. yoshiyoyo Member

what makes us look bad when were telling everyone its coming its coming and it never arrives. th_donkey.jpg
  6. james truman Member

wow...sorry to hear about all that...well, we know what is going to happen eventually anyways, right Intel? hey i would like to get involved more than just postin comments on a webpage, so if u can get in touch with me when u get back into town, please do not hesitate. I will be happy to help in any capacity I can, and what's more is that I WANT to...so get me a msg and a number, and I will call you ok?

:):)
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Intelligence Member

8. Intelligence Member

Are you the same James Truman I know from NFL? :) ;-)

9. xenubarb Member

It doesn't make YOU look bad. After you're interviewed, it's out of your hams.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

Football?
  11. james truman Member

good call...thats how it should always be for big stuff like this, but i was raised to believe that the only good investigative journalist is a DEAD one...hahaha but that's just me...:):) j/k
  12. james truman Member

yes it is...
    i am in the same city as you now
  13. james truman Member

i moved here last summer with my family, remember? i am in the city now too, and wouldn't mind meeting up sometime soon...
  14. Intelligence Member

sounds good to me :)
  15. james truman Member

cool beans...ok so when you get back to the city here send me an email or text me on my cell and we can arrange for a coffee at Tims or whatever, have a nice chat about what you have been up to and what i could do to help...
  16. Pique Member

Please stop posting personal information on a public forum. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. james truman Member

ok gotcha...thx for the warning
    • Like Like x 2
  18. james truman Member

i'll remember that and do my best to follow
    • Like Like x 1
  19. james truman Member

edited...forgot how public these forums are, and what NOT to post...lol
  20. GuyFox Member

<edited due to tinfoil>

And finally, my advice is to have our own, independent cameras and voice recorders rolling during any such interviews, so that the material would be safe from loss due to accidents or CO$ manipulation.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Intelligence Member

My trusted Advisor caught me "Venting" a little too much (out of my usual character). So I did delete
    many comments on here and on another forum.

Just leaving Narconon Trois-Riviers right now. Yoshiyoyo and I had lunch, then went to Narconon.
    It's very dead there toda, with a good pile of snow. We did get some good video footage and gave a wee
    talk while Yoshiyoyo filmed. Will have it posted by about 7:00pm or so tonight.

This ^^^^^ message from the reporter to me and others, is what became "a disappointment...."

Oh' well, I'm turning off my Irish tongue and focussing on tasks at hand, including another
    new Hunman Rights complaint person who contacted me this morning. This one would make
    a total of five people at the Quebec Human Right Commission, with approximately eight
    potential chages making it to Trial.

Will be working on additional Sworn Affidavits this week for submission to government authorities.

• Like Like x 3
  22. Intelligence Member

Sir Guy Fox,

The "Reconnaissance" mission was accomplished without being observed by adversary.
    You were correct concerning logistics pertaining to next Narconon Trois-Rivieres protest.

Will review the property easements etc, to see where next approach will be from - - we have
    three options, and even could use two approaches. Seriously, I think the next raid could very
    well be the last one.

If the Ministry does not reject NN TR's application soon, and with the additional complaints
    being filed on a continual basis, the Misistry of Health and Social Services is leaving the door
    wide open for a very serious Law Suit should there be another death or even near-death.

I think they're holding the head of a Venom-Filled snake right now, and if they are not careful
    it could turn around and bite hard.

They can't get away now with saying, "we didn't know" - - with the evidence and statements they
    have, in civil law, it comes down to, "they should have known....."!

• Like Like x 3
  23. xenubarb Member

If you hold the head, a snake can't bite you. They're holding it in the middle and getting thrashed by both ends! :)
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Intelligence Member

February 19, 2012

David Edgar Love and Joshua Dann visit Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Grounds seemed quiet with very few cars in front parking lot. David discusses the ongoing government investigations and the harms and dangers associated with Narconon Trois-Rivieres being staffed with unqualified personal.

• Like Like x 7
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

Yeah it is something that happens a lot here. People need to slow down. But it could be worse. Just imagine being promised a Golden Dawn and never having it arrive !
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

Looks like the Admins took away the EDIT function. Typos no fix :(
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Aurora Member

fify
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Chipshotz Member

Looks like Narc-a-gone.
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Intelligence Member

Update From Reporter Just In :

• Like Like x 6
  31. Intelligence Member

Just had Skype call with two lawyers from the USA about a case. Will
    meet with them in near future.

• Like Like x 7
  32. Intelligence Member

Will try to find out what *sensitive stuff* is. Being the largest media newspaper
    of it's kind in North America and with prominent advertizers, they must be careful I suppose :)
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Intelligence Member

As soon as the Siberia weather goes away, humanoids will once again appear scurrying about.

• Like Like x 1

34. Looks like the scamming Narconon cowards are using the classic turn and run ur ballzoff 6 fingered man defense.........
  35. moarxenu Member

Great to hear about the Reporter, and especially about the two US lolyers.

Hope you can make it to our Cinco de Megaraid. We can raid NN Vista Bay when you come!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Intelligence Member

The lawyers have calmed down and sais it's a go - - "Send It To Press" :-

Tomorrow???
    • Like Like x 6
  37. moarxenu Member

O Canada!
    Terre de nos aïeux,
    Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!

O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.
    • Like Like x 5
  38. GuyFox Member

Pardon me if I missed this, but... which newspaper? Gotta pick up a copy.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. yoshiyoyo Member

• Like Like x 4
  40. Intelligence Member

I guess it took a while for them to word-clear some of the outlandish and absurd.

For the uninitiated lawyer, it could seem like something out of a science fiction movie - -
    a scene that simply couldn't be happening in modern day Canada.

And we've just scratched the surface so far. They only way to tell it all to the media, is on a gradient,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 3