Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is CLOSED! :-)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Zak McKracken Member

Scientology is not the problem.
    Failure to apply Scientology- is the problem:
    Fringe benefit?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtkjcmmmiug/Drug_Bulletins.zip
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yes, David, it was a model of conciseness and accuracy, the interview you gave on radio - all the more remarkable when you take into account how you must have felt, after the monumental effort you put into this for so long, then to have to react calmly to the sudden announcement that Trois-Rivieres was closing.

Thanks, David Edgar Love - the guy who put the 'non' into Narconon.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Intelligence Member

WOW!!! This ^^^^ is incredible. Will be talking to Government Authorities today. In my opinion, there should be accountability to the Courts for these uncomprehensible executive management decisions of endangering patient safety; bordering on "Criminal Negligence". According to one credible Media source, a patient is now in a Montreal Hospital - - due to NN TR negligence.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. BigBeard Member

Are any authorities on top of NN TR management removing records and files, in all likelyhood to subvert justice, mentioned in one of the articles about the unpaid employees??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Xenu Is Lord Member

RE: First and foremost, the employees wished to defend the program offered by Narconon as an effective program that has time and again produced excellent results, but they said that the center's administration left much to be desired and sometimes even endangered the safety of certain residents and employees.

How many of them are members of the cult?

RE: Sylvain Bérard, the Ethics Officer (SCIENTOLOGY POSITION), said that Narconon had already been experiencing financial problems for some time, to such an extent that, in recent months, the organization had even been admitting clients with more serious problems of a psychiatric nature.

You got to be joking me. There is a 0 % chance in hell they would be working at Narconon and at the same time acknowledging a "more serious problems of a psychiatric nature."

RE"We believe in what we are doing, and we do it for the sake of our residents, for the families, because we believe that everyone can be rehabilitated. But we were treated like assholes, as less than nothing," says Julie Ann Pagé, who was responsible for the withdrawal phase at Narconon.

Why should you be special? Really, this is how cult members think. They have no issue treating others like shit but will be the first to balk when it happens to them, Just ask Marty Rathun.

RE: Narconon's finances were so badly managed that Julie Ann Pagé and another co-worker were forced to get rid of the center's trash because Narconon couldn't afford to have its garbage bins emptied. Sylvain Bérard also recalls that, in 2009, clients were compelled to eat ground beef for a whole month, even though the clients could spend between $20,000 and $30,000 for their stay.

Fraud is not mismanagement. Julie Ann Page just said $30,000.00 a month and these people were eating like crap. WHERE DID THE MONEY GO, I WANT AN INVESTIGATION IN TO FRAUD!

RE: "We had no right to have a personal opinion. The only thing that mattered was their teaching of Scientology. Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you. This was one of their internal rules, but they themselves don't apply it. They have no respect for us or for the residents," says Sylvie Houde.

Yep, that is Scientiology

RE: Émilie Marin, who resigned from Narconon last March 30, emphasizes however that their criticism of the administration only concerns Narconon Trois-Rivières and does not necessarily apply to the other centers around the world.

Hey dumbfucks, it is the same thing world wide, that is how Scientology works. Clearly you morons are the type of people that stick you hands in the fire repatadly and don't get that you will get burned every time.
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Intelligence Member

Just conatacted Government Authorities (Investigators) 7 minutes ago. I believe there
    is action being taken (in secrecy/undercover), but I can not confirm, nor will I be able
    to probably. When the Toronto ORG was raided by 100 police officers, resulting in Criminal
    Convictions, the raid followed a 2 year undercover investigation that Toronto Police did
    not even advise the FBI about. When Canadian authorities go undercover, they are VERY
    good at it,..., LOL **<Wink>** :)

• Like Like x 8
  10. Quentinanon Member

And it won't be long before this happens to the scientology criminal enterprise in Canada:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

From an ex-NN TR employee to me:

• Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  13. Intelligence Member

Will be published this Friday, but earlier messages from this reporter states that their
    lawyers are a little nervous:)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

If any Gov people are monitoring this thread, and if any gov investigators are
    contemplating or going after the NN TR files; many files are stored in another
    location off site. I have been to this secure site twice.

• Like Like x 5
  15. GuyFox Member

Shoopers, this vid has some nice footage of Andre Ahern in 1080p for you to exploit. Enjoy =3

• Like Like x 3
  16. Intelligence Member

Next NN TR protest Date and time, will be announced tomorrow in the Montreal Gazette:)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 4
  18. Intelligence Member

Gov responded FAST:)

• Like Like x 4
  19. Intelligence Member

Just finished talking to one of my daughters out West. She is thrilled, proud,
    and looking forwad to seeing her Daddy soon. She is cut from the same Thread
    as me - - and she speaks her mind very well,..., LOL :)

[IMG]

I love this ^^^^^ young "Irish Lad" - - especially the "We" in "We Did It"♥ - - Yes, I did a lot of work, but there were multitudes in the back-ground who helped me make this happen. One of my daughters posted on here [FB], "They don't know my Dad" - ...- she remembered what I did to a Big Chain Store when they messed with my young daughter,..., LOL♥♥♥ - I LOVE my children more than they will ever know and I will make up my time lost with them - - SOON♥♥♥

• Like Like x 3
  20. Intelligence Member

News just in following long meetings in government yesterday. This document below, with named respondants,
    is one of the most important documents I filed. It is accompanied by 3,700 pages of other supoporting
    documents. This Case will be a first in Canada and will set a Case Precedent.

Even though NN TR is now closed, Government Investigators are now pushing forward in
    an unexpected (by me), move. Incredible how these events are &quot;mushrooming&quot;.

dy20c6.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  21. AnonNoxMetus Member

Seeing David Miscavige named on lawsuits and complaints turns me on. Oh Mr. Love, tell me more sexy stories.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Intelligence Member

Excerpts from 9 Page Formal Complaint submission (Cover Letter)

• Like Like x 11
  23. Mutante Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Intelligence Member

Health Board Slams Scientology Rehab

Published on Apr 19, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    April 18, 2012 - The Quebec Health Board "Slams" the Scientology Rehab, Narconon, for exploiting desperate families by promising an 80% success rate and placing patient's health in danger by forcing patients to ingest toxic doses of vitamins in exteme, dangerous doses and not having any qualified medical staff at Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    • Like Like x 4
  26. GuyFox Member

Upon more meticulous review of the drone video we've spotted three, not one, people in the inner courtyard. Just standing there aimlessly.

This was on the initial approach, just briefly caught in the frame as the drone was sweeping down. When the drone was finally lined up for a pass, they were all gone (one in black went for the terrace behind the office wing, one in white ran for the withdrawal building).

On a drizzly Monday morning, these were definitely not students. Must have been staff.

Wondering if any of them knew or suspected what was coming in less than a week...

vlcsnap2012041918h59m19.png
    • Like Like x 7
  27. Intelligence Member

FRICKN' AWESOME!!!!
    "Anonymous Sends Up Drone Aircraft For Scientology Rehab Surveilance" :)

ROFLMAO!!!

• Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  30. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  31. Nice piece Dave Your doing a great Job!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. PresidentShaw Member

I called scientology center in montreal to ask them what they had to say, they hung up on me :(

Very rude.
    • Like Like x 13
  33. Zak McKracken Member

The Russians are thugs.
    Dealing with dangerous Scientologists requires a bit more "finesse".

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  34. grebe Member

Another scam. IQ tests are normed on people who haven't taken them before. The results are not considered valid if someone has had a previous IQ test within the past year or so, due to a practice effect.

Hubbard tricked Scientologists into thinking that their increasing IQs with repeated testing meant that Dianetics was making them smarter. Lol.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Gottabrain Member

The media coverage is incredible! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Intelligence Member

Another story being published tomorrow morning from the USA.

• Like Like x 6
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 9
  38. Intelligence Member

Protest is on April 29, 2012 at Noon in front of Narconon Trois-Rivieres.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Zak McKracken Member

Someone should call Nick Kristof to tell him about the Human Trafficking operation in progress.He's been trying for years to catch them red-handed. Usually it's not till months or years after the fact.

This could be the scoop he's waiting for.
    • Like Like x 6
  40. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2