Customize

Nation of Islam Auditing for believers

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Triumph, May 12, 2011.

1. Triumph Member

from the city of Nine Ministries
    Ministry of Imformation
    http://myemail.constantcontact.com/...iting.html?soid=1102964298320&aid=MOgcG9ghyv8

its not just for the Ministers/Laborers anymore.

coming to an innercity street corner in the near future..

selling final call,bean pies and handing out free stress tests

hello IRS..wake up dummy
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

I wonder when Farakhan will break away from the Scientology corporation so he can keep all the gold for himself.

I'd just love to see OSA try to deal with that situation.

Lulz will be had.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

the Believers? Guess they'll have to be a rewrite and remake. I'm a Believer, and I AM your Stepping Stone! lol

[IMG]
  4. AnonLover Member

A mosque. with an auditing department.

user35444_pic46849_1290863051.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Triumph Member

its spreadin
    its spreading across the pond to Great Britain the NOI fag in GB released a dozen videos with Scientology Tags
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnVDsZLkwzI
    one of about 12 videos tagged with aids
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Wait a sec. Sounds like they haven't gotten the personnel in place for this, so the first sentence should be taken literally. They're praying to pull this off.
  7. Tourniquet Member

I guess it's easier to say that, rather than,
    "We, the Believers, are now submitting no longer to the will of Allah, but to the will of a dead, WHITE, red-headed, child-abusing Satanist"

I think we're all :facepalm: at a moment like this (brief silence... )
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Triumph Member

they have plenty of auditors in Tampa...they are eager to make money plying their new auditing trade ...just as Farrakhan promised. there was plenty of work and plenty of auditing to do.
    they may have more problems getting believers to cough up some dough and get audited.
    it wont be long and they will be looking for "fresh meat" to expand their ranks outside the mosques

first they are going to thoroughly reg the believers

fire up the meat grinder!

freshmeat1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Auntie Social Member

Thank you, Triumph.

That is so hideous, I had to bookmark and leave after 3 minutes.

I need to be well prepared to approach that much intellectual dishonesty and weapons-grade stupidity this late in the day. I will return after I'm thoroughly rested.

Kudos for the research!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. thewayup Member

Want to get your tone level up to 11? Give Nigel Tufnell a call.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. adhocrat Member

I think the regging will come later. They are talking co audit, they have 642 trained auditors to supervise the flock in no cost co audits. I don't know what a 'Certified Dianetics Auditor' is for certain, but I suspect it is the old HDA course, meaning Book One auditing. Meaning no meters, and just talk per the first book L Con wrote. That means two people who have read the basic procedures co audit one another.

I suspect that is how COS sold it to NOI. Gradient scale, don't let them feel the hook until it is well planted and ready to be set. It'll be interesting to see if COS hooks their fish and if NOI turns into a shark and attacks.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

facebook-search-everyone-auditors
    noibook.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

again, they are just there for the Dianetics
  15. Anonymous Member

FIXED
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I hope Darwinism comes into play here quickly.
  17. It still does not make it any less stupid.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Dianetics is the gateway Scientology drug.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Natter Bored Member

Yes, no e-meters. Read the Dianetics book, do a bit of practice in a weekend seminar, and you can be a "Certified Dianetics Auditor", co-auditing another person who also read Dianetics.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

The agreement between the RTC and the final call for courses and the use of the tech outside of the cult must be like a franchise,similar like the org's.
    It looks like the cult are running the show,All the major events and training have been happining at the Org's.The RTC own the copyrights.
    Not suprised that the Final call has not reached it's target for auditers trained.
  21. Natter Bored Member

I wonder if RTC get a 15% cut of the gross income of NOI Dianetics activities.

I'm starting to view this NOI Dianetics stuff just like another Scientology front group, like Applied Scholastics and Narconon, where Church of Scientology gets a cut of the gross income of the front group's revenue, in exchange for Scientology licenses and permission to use Scientology trademarks.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

^^ i was thinking the same thing.
    The cult could be using the Final call to disseminate it's own tech to the black community.
    This beg's the question,will any unlucky enough to fall for it join the cult or the Nation ?
  23. CarterUSP Member

I know it's been said before but damn this just doesn't make sense. If someone told me years ago that the scilons and the nation would be such willing bedfellows I'd have urged them to take the tinfoil hat off. How did this shizzle start?
  24. Natter Bored Member

Scilons at Flag starting actively wooing Farrakhan in 2005, giving him awards and shit and blowing smoke up his ass.
    Here's a 2009 article about Farrakhan and Sharpton and Scientology.

http://www.starzlife.com/20090915/e...e-being-audited-at-the-church-of-scientology/

sljackson15.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

^^^^ is that Spike Lee in the glasses?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. RolandRB Member

So when do they start running out their gorilla goals?
  27. pooks Member

Thanks for keeping us updated on the NOI/CoS connections.
    This, like all things in Scn, will not end well and when that happens
    great lulz will be had.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Auntie Social Member

You mean like Darwin Awards???
  29. yeah what else could it be when it comes to these idiots hahah
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Yes I believe it is. He's and avid supporter of anything that hates the white menace as much as he does.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

you dont get it
    "I am just here for the Dianetics"
    was a quote from a NOI member to a protestor when he was coming out of the NY org.
    I was being sarcastic.