Customize

Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer touring together this fall (Onion AV Club)

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://www.avclub.com/articles/neil-gaiman-and-amanda-palmer-touring-together-thi,61508/

2. Anonymous Member

I'd totally go to this and enjoy the hell out of it.
  3. Anonymous Member

Yeah, it does sound like fun, except for the Amanda Palmer bits.

Perhaps a chance to combine Gaiman fanboyism with Scientology protesting? Sit in the audience in a GF mask.
  4. I would give all of my internets if someone gets their GF mask signed by neil and amanda.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Herro Member

Amanda Palmer > all of you.
  6. Anonymous Member

Amanda Hugnkiss > all you want.
  7. Herro Member

You really didn't think that one through did you? It's OK, I'll give you a do-over if you'd like.
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice try.
  9. Anonymous Member

Not gonna happen.

Neil's out, but the threat of Disconnection from his family keeps him "handled".

Really, he needs to man up and go on the offensive. It's not like his fans will care if his PC folder gets leaked, and the sooner the cult falls, the sooner he gets his family back for real.

Also, Tori Amos > Amanda Palmer
  10. still i am a fan of the sandman series i wish i could go.
  11. Anonymous Member

He was in New York a couple of months ago at the 92Y. The tickets got sold out real fast, I couldn't get one.
  12. Basically, Gaiman thinks you are morons. He believes you will ignore the obvious money trail and keep filling his coffers with money so he can fund Scientology. Gaiman donated another $500,000.00 to Scientology in 2010 through his business partner Mary Gaiman who received a “Gold Humanitarian Award,” and who still lives on his property. And you better believe they are chucking money down the chute now.

Gaiman is a Scientologist and so is the demented Palmer, whose Mother's side of the family, The Mockett Family Trust are listed in WISE directories in the UK. Her father Jack Palmer was dressed in a white Sea Org outfit at her parents wedding. I also suspect the Scienos run a scam with the libraries and tried to get money out of Minnesota library fund via Gaiman, alienating the local government in the process. They have always been obsessed with getting Hubtard on the shelves. The Scienos are also using Gaiman as a missionary to China, but the Chinese found Gaiman to be a royal idiot who disrespects authority. In other words, an arrogant Scientologist prick and won't let him distribute his goofy books.

The funds Gaiman/Palmer raised on Kickstarter were all big donations from Scientology donors, but they only managed to get a measly 1000 dollars in $1.00 donations. Scientology buys their Twitter numbers and will keep humoring these two bozos so they can keep Gaiman's inheritance from G&G Vitamins safe and sound. Out of all the Scientologists I have monitored, no one, and I mean no one, trolls the web more than Gaiman/Palmer. From the moment they entered their arranged pact, there was an organized flood of press material and projects with typical Scientology promotion, cross promotion, press releases distributed across their well-heeled blogging network and calling in favors with other Scientologists. (For example: The celebrity Scientologist/cinematographer Robert Richardson convinced Tom Hanks to option one of Gaiman's novels.) They also used the Scientology friendly New Yorker journalist Dana Goodyear, who had already written several fluff pieces on the cult to try and elevate Gaiman, so he is using Cult resources at every turn. These two are the PT Barnum of Scientology, they have traded their humanity for the cheapest commodities; Twitter followers and a worthless circus side show.

Scientology has turned Gaiman into a narcissitic tool who will do anything for applause and Palmer has the same mental illness.

Meh.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

These were my suspicions, too, KBN.
  14. Anonymous Member

Still waiting on those dox....
  15. Anonymous Member

Can we get dox linking Amanda Palmer to the Mockett Family Trust, and the Trust to Wise?

Can we get dox showing Jack Palmer is Amanda's father, and that Jack was in the Sea Org?
  16. Anonymous Member

Some interesting Docs:

The Mocketts with pictures of Doug Mockett as a child, Kathy Mockett (AP's mother) and Jack Palmer (AP's father dressed in what looks like a Sea Org Outfit) and Amanda Palmer as a child:

http://www.auntmorag.com/mocketts.htm

The Mockett Family Foundation registered in the Virgin Islands (Doug Mockett)

http://watchdog.net/ein/204233856/mockett-family-foundation

Doug Mockett & Co. construction contract with Scientology Class V Org 1300 East 8th Avenue Tampa, Florida 33605:

http://www.watercraven.com/Tampa Org/01 Architectural Specifications.pdf

Doug Mockett's association with www.haitisupport.org

http://www.mockett.com/furniture-hardware/dougs-news/

Scientology front groups art benefit for Haiti:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...pplied-scholastics-materials-for-haiti.56778/

www.haitisupport.org

is also the art group

http://www.machetemachete.com/?p=8

Haitian Vulture ministers

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NC5c2jCmdNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Herro Member

Who the fuck cares if she gives money to Scientology? The Dresden Dolls are awesome. Go buy their music. Thank me later.
  18. Holy Clams! Are you even going to bother to try anymore, Herro?

Last time I checked, Anonymous was against the cult of Scientology and lying Scientologists like Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer, who funnel money into the CULT ( half a million dollars for the Minnesota Super Powers Center) are a big, fat problem for everyone.

On another note, The Dresden Dolls were a freak show and Amanda Palmer makes Yoko Ono look like she's Yo Yo Ma. Amanda Palmer is a shrieking, stripping crazy person who needs to be on medication (looks like bipolar disorder). Sadly, nothing can be done for the tone deaf at this time.

Gaiman and Palmer's shows are funded by Scientology and the musicians they perform with are all Scieno friendly. Ben Folds (who should be on a watch-list for producing clams such as Beck, Lisa Marie Presley and Tori Amos) produced Gaiman and Palmer's 30 second songs, probably written while taking a crap. Palmer toured with Frances Bean Cobain, captured by Scientology after Courtney Love got her sorry ass into the clutches of Narconon. Moby, who refuses to discuss Scientology in public and Stephen Merritt performed with Gaiman and Palmer on Craig Ferguson, the Rock Musician's Graveyard, where other lame Scientologist Rock wannabes like Juliette Lewis can be heard droning on miserably.

I can't imagine Scientology continuing to bother with Gaiman and Palmer for long. Their half-assed performances are pointless. Palmer was never even able to raise money for a plane ticket or hotel, let alone an auditing session. Judging from their goofy, random performances, this trend will continue.

We all know how Scientology feels about money. Tick. Tick. Tick.

Luckily Gaiman pulls in 6 million per year from G&G Vitamins, so Scientology will indulge them for a while, putting out their press releases, trying to drum up interest so they can collect the G&G money. Meh.

Jack Palmer sure looks spiffy in that Sea Org suit!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. LocalSP Member

Chic's that play the ukelele make me want to puke, especially the ones that give money to scientology.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Herro Member

Holy shit you mad bro. Ben Folds should be on a "watch-list?" So you want like a black list for artists that are in any way associated with Scientology? Probably a good idea. Obviously any art produced by someone connected to Scientology has no value and should probably be gathered into a big pile and burned. ALL SCIENTOLOGIST ART MUST BE PURGED!!!
  21. Anonymous Member

It's not the art. It's the spying, extortion, and fraud the Scientology organization has enjoyed for too long.

Well sometimes it is the art also, TBH.
  22. Er, no. I didn't say Scientology art should be "purged." What I said was:

If you want to know who the Scientologists are, since they routinely hide their status, then watch other Scientologists because they associate and do business with one another.

I don't have anything against the sad, sorry little Clams producing art, though I think Scientology is clearly a bad influence on any true artist since they have questionable taste.

Watch a scene from Battlefield Earth and cross reference with Travolta's career:

Whoever told Gaiman and Palmer that dancing around singing about her crotch was a good idea, may not be giving them the best advice.
  23. Herro Member

Flunk.

I will admit, however, that they are total hipster bait.
  24. You're showing your age Herro. Are you an old guy from the 80's when that Dresden Doll Montage was shot?

Newsflash! The Dresden Dolls no longer exist. Amanda Palmer is not "Hipster Bait," she is an aging crazy person who will probably go pop a Scientology baby soon.

Let's have a look at a more current version of Amanda Palmer without the help of an actual musician like Brian Viglione who can cover for her lack of talent.

Here is Amanda Palmer dressed in a fetid corset to hide her bulk giving a tedious monologue before crossing the line with a RAPE PERFORMANCE where she violates a Katy Perry impersonator, (since no actual celebrities will let her anywhere near them). The Perry impersonator acts frightened because they are simulating RAPE where the victim is bound and gagged and violated against her will.

What is funny about this? NOTHING.

Palmer is absolutely clueless that this MOCK RAPE is a repulsive act. She is clueless because she is like all Scientologists, brain-washed, brain-dead and sociopathic.

25. LocalSP Member

Gilbert and Sullivan go Emo.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

Amanda Palmer: This is your brain on Scientology!

25_jpg_630x480_q85.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

Amanda Palmer goes on Australian TV to joke about white supremacists, people with traumatic brain injuries, co-joined twins and rape. In Scientology talk, the disabled are known as degraded beings.

29. Enturbulette Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Herro Member

My god, what kind of people would make jokes about things like that?

Oh wait...

guy-fawkes2.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

From the same folks that brought you Tom Cruise jumping on a couch... Amanda Palmer strips off on the red carpet. This classy pair also tweeted from the bathroom.[IMG]

[IMG] 83101_95843649-419x659.jpg
  32. Enturbulette Member

You are playing extremely fast and loose with the term "art" in this case, Herro.
  33. Amanda Palmer FAIL. There is NOTHING ironic about the KLAN!!! The Klan is an evil stain on humanity.
  34. Herro Member

You do realize that the group with which you affiliate is about 58% poor attempts at ironic racist humor by volume, right? I mean NIGGER spam is pretty much Anonymous' Gilgamesh Epic.
  35. You really are a sad and deluded soul, Herro. It is not okay to use the N word. What don't you get about that? Amanda Palmer's Racist Fail is typical of Scientologists and their Racist Founder!

Exhibit A:

36. Anonymous Member

24brk0h.jpg
  37. Herro Member

Oh boy, do you really want to play that game? Because if we're going to condemn a group for someone reveling in ironic racism, I've got some bad news for you regarding Chanology and Anonymous...
  38. Orson Member

Some nigger reported a post in this thread for using the word nigger. Some niggers need to relax and stay on topic.
  39. grebe Member

I like Amanda Palmer and the Dresden Dolls and Neil Gaiman. Artists take risks and fall on their faces all the time, so I'm not writing off any of the above for a fair number of bad performances. One clever moment can wipe out many duds (see David Bowie, who has put out a lot of bad art --not that I class any of the above in his category).

That being said, I'm all for trolling Ms. Palmer and Mr. Gaiman whenever possible, due to cult. Let them be uncomfortable. It will probably improve their work.

BRB, hunting for DD vids that don't suck...

*edit for "a lot" x 4. I am not even drunk.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Herro Member

Cracka ass cracker.
    • Like Like x 1