Customize

Never gonna give you up!

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by someguynameddavid, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Never gonna give you up!

2. basil Member

Re: Never gonna give up up!

Had to open the video in a new window to get it to play ... but that's an excellent video, proof we are EVERYWHERE.
  3. Re: Never gonna give up up!

Ooh, is this the final version?

<.< Can we take the "we come in peace?" out. It is a little bit moralfaggy. D: Might be best to stick to the traditional "We do not forgive, We do not forget"
  4. Silent Member

Great work - really, although I second the request to change the text from we come in peace to the classic anonymous version.

(Also, maybe add in a "see you on the 10/17th" ?)
  5. auchraw Member

We come in peace (shoot to kill!)

Maybe you're too young to remember this.
  6. Re: Never gonna give up up!

D: WTF IS THIS?!

7. DamOTclese Member

Ah, some how this video reminds me of the amusing Lisa McPherson Memorial Protests done in Clearwater some years. ARSCC would tape small yellow fuzzy things all over themselves and ask the insane Scientology crooks in Clearwater to audit their Body Thetans away.
  8. Re: Never gonna give up up!

[IMG]
  9. amaX Member

How the hell are we supposed to become steely-eyed no-nonsense cult dismantlers when we keep getting vids like this that make us feel all squishy inside?

Very noice!
  10. mollie2810 Member

Ohhh. knuddel01.gif :rolleyes:
  11. Re: Never gonna give up up!

Please keep sending in your epic footage. Another version is to premier before the FEB-2009 global protest! The version that premiered today is nao in HD.

12. anonymous451 Member

'We Come In Peace' and the whole video are a perfect counter attack to all the bullshit lies scientology has been putting out about members of Anonymous being violent terrorists.

Well done - Brilliant!
  13. Re: Never gonna give up up!

I dunno, it kind of makes us seem like we're squishy loveable hug raiders. :< I mean, we DON'T come in peace, we're here to take down their entire corrupt organization. We're not violent, but we ARE a threat to their abusive way of life and this one statement makes it kind of sound like we're trying to be friends. I'd still vote traditional Anon motto, there's so reason to stray so far from our roots. If we're coming for anything in this video, we're coming to dance. Or, we come for lulz.
  14. Re: Never gonna give up up!

Its a PR game we play. One we will win!

15. tonguetied Member

Re: Never gonna give you up!

That's awesome. We loved it!
  16. anonym0us Member

Just wanted to say the vid is AWESOME!
    It payed off to wait and get more vids it seems.

Also: YOU GOT THE DUTCH ANON FLAG IN THERE WOOHO!!!
  17. HubbBudd Member

This is awesome win. But I got to ask: what is the dance that everyone is doing? Everyone seems to be doing the same steps. Where can I lurn it? Are there LRH tech courses in funky dancing? :)
  18. ccas Member

A great vid for the public. I would have contributed if not for the mandatory dancing :) We have lots of freeway here.
  19. Re: Never gonna give you up!

The video is a shameless ripoff of a YT video called, "Where the hell is matt". The concept is simple yet brillant. Find a landmark that is representative of your city or country. Put a video camera on a tripod. Then dance. Send me your footage and i will put it in the upcoming video to premier before the FEB 2009 Global protest. Just ling me your MegaUpload or Rapidshare file. Then i will add it to the video.

20. Anon23517 Member

That is brilliant. LOL at Ipswitch, Australia. That's part of Queensland.

brb, sharing ling.
  21. DamOTclese Member

With Ceiling Cat for a god and lolcats as avatars, Anonymous will always be warm, fuzzy, and all squishy inside. }:-}

No when it comes to Pedobear, that's a totally different animal. }:-}

LOL! Oprah and 9000 penis.
  22. Re: Never gonna give you up!

Lol. I had to look at google earth to find Ipswich myself.

Please keep sending in your epic footage. Another version is to premier before the FEB-2009 global protest! The version that premiered today is nao in HD.

23. Re: Never gonna give you up!

i seen me
    im a star lol
  24. abattoir13 Member

Epic Win video ! I loved it,I think I am going to get my boys to do the rick roll anon style!