Customize

New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by AnonyMAX, Jun 2, 2008.

1. AnonyMAX Member

New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

Scientology cult "Revolt in the stars" (circa 1975) - Wikileaks

Scientology cult "Revolt in the stars" (circa 1975)

Summary

Unreleased circa 1975 screen play by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard about the 'evil galactic overlord' Xenu from "Operating Thetan III" (OT III). Scientology officials still (as of 2008) publicly deny the "alien" basis to Scientology; a brazen lie

:guyfawkes:
    :anon:
  2. Anne Ominous Member

Re: New Leak for Wikileaks-

OH GOD YES.
  3. AnonEFG12365 Member

I came
  4. TrevAnon Member

Not that new. I downloaded a file "Scientology all data v1.0" from TPB, where this book is in.
  5. Re: New Leak for Wikileaks-

It's all good. The moar Wikileaks leaks, the moar wigged out the Scilons get! :yay:
  6. Whanonstler Member

Pants... suddenly... tight!
  7. ANON E MOOSE Member

Re: New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

Its a masterpiece. Did anyone know nexu has a cane?? just like yoda. Also tl;dr psychs did it.
  8. Phanon Member

Wait, so Ronnie Connie founded his "religion" based on a crappy screenplay he wrote?

PPPHHHHHBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  9. AnonyMAX Member

Thanks for changing my thread title. I typed it really fast and forgot to finish it. In fact my OCD (Damn thetans) is still making me twitch over the fact that I wrote "For" and not "From"
  10. AnonyMAX Member

I believe he wrote all the Xenu crap first, and then tried to sell it out from underneath everyone as a screen play latter on. I could be way wrong though. Can anyone else verify this?
  11. Re: New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

Fun fact: The word Xenu is used 161 times in the 71 page document.

I don't think it's a screenplay though, more like a novella.
  12. ANON E MOOSE Member

Hmmmm. Vital information is presented in this.

Xenu's location can now be pinpointed exactly as MT XENU on planet Tawn.

Xenu was not imprisoned alone, but rather with his highest 60's batman flunkies in tow including the leader of all psychiatrists and some hot chick.

Zel - former chief of secret police earth.

Sty - head of the psychiatric associations.

Chi - former head of the dept of justice.

Chu - former head of the galactic bank.

By saving these heroes of our cause, there is no way the evils of scientology will clear the planet, with the advances in mind control and tax auditing these gods will bring with them.

The bad news is, the life support systems were only meant to last around 74 million years, but i think we will be ok.

rig the longcat for hyperspace folding. We leave in the morrow.
  13. iguanamous Member

excerpts:

14. Re: New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

It's not written in screenplay format. Either L.Ron was just an idiot or.. oh wait. L.Ron was an idiot. Nevermind.
  15. Whanonstler Member

Aaaaaaand.... I came!

So much juicy raw material to use.
  16. ANON E MOOSE Member

yeah i noticed this aswell. Its filled from start to finish with internal thoughts and monologues totally unsuited to film adaption without coming out in the 1930's, and even has the buddy gets killed then turns out to be alive in the end cliche. If he did present it as a screenplay or pitch no wonder it got laughed out of town.
  17. iguanamous Member

I think I read in A Piece of Blue Sky that they actually filmed the screenplay version of this on Gold Base or somewhere and shelved the results.
  18. monamia Member

Does anyone know what Xenu looks like?
    Is there a picture or illustration of this Creature?
  19. ANON E MOOSE Member

I think starwars style they all look human. Looks like the old panorama version ala ming the merciless was on the ball.
  20. AnonyMAX Member

[IMG]
  21. ANON E MOOSE Member

EDIT breaking news.

Xenu tried to start the AN HERO meme millions of years ago but was foiled by the 'hero' of the story, i mean historical incident.

"Jamming the gun against his right temple, Xenu squeezed the trigger...Just as Rawl's boot connected with his hand, sending the pistol spinning up into the air, discharging harmlessly."

"His attempt at suicide foiled, and all weapons removed from the vicinity, Xenu flopped down in despair.
    WHORESONS he was lost lost lost."
  22. Yoni Alter Member

Note: Xenu has a chief brain-banger.

Just thought we should take note of that, as it is hilarious.
  23. ANON E MOOSE Member

RULE 34
  24. AnonyMAX Member

O gawd.
  25. Fleaman Member

Wow! It's nice to know that Xenu had a human side:

He had a beautiful mistress:

”Lady Min, ”shouted a reporter, as the Supreme Ruler’s mistress, would you say Xenu was pleased?”

And a lovely love affair:

"She got her hair loose and tried to run. She stumbled and crumpled into a heap. Xenu leaped after her. He yanked her to herfeet.”And I suppose your first thought is to contact Rawl! You corrupted bitch! You filthy whore!” He shook her violently. ”This is what I get for taking you in.” His voice rose to a scream. ”You were supposed to bring me popularity!” Terror was giving away to anger in Lady Min. She gave him a level look, ”Popularity is earned, not bought!” The cane came up and struck her."

But, sadly, we learn that Xenu:

"...hated women, apparently couldn’t stand to touch one".

But nothing is lost because Xenu had a... psychiatrist!:

"Stug closed the door and advanced into the room. He was a tall man dressed in black civilian clothes. His pointed beard andribboned eye glasses gave him a veneer of professionalism. As Xenu’s private psychiatrist he had had a great deal of practice in deception."

And Xenu's fixation with that huge gong he loves to bang with his golden hammer...

Somebody has to study this whole thing and enlighten the crew...
  26. AnonyMAX Member

It's already been hit upon by google news.

here's the write up from io9

Get the Skinny on Scientology's Favorite Alien, from Leaked Short Story by Hubbard
    Anyone who has heard about the Ultimate Secret of Scientology, the tale of Xenu the alien and his cruel volcano-esploding ways, has probably wanted to know more. What motivated Xenu? What kinds of clothes did he wear and what was his favorite music? Was he friends with psychiatrists? What were his true feelings about the Galactic Confederation and the Loyal Officers of the People? Now you can find out all this and more in a 1975 novella called "Revolt in the Stars," written by L. Ron Hubbard himself.

Apparently, Xenu was fond of dark suits. He also had dark hair and liked classical music, as well as cold drinks. He's a pretty bitter guy, and when he rounded up the people he would later bring to Earth and blow up with atomics placed inside volcanoes, he picked psychiatrists to help him weed out these undesirables. Those undesirables included "motion picture producers," as well as "writers" and "blacks." Also, "salesmen." Interesting mix.

Other interesting things of note: apparently the aliens from millions of years ago who hung out with Xenu used "felt tip pens." Makes sense. Felt-tips are pretty advanced technology. Want to know more? Check out the whole story. It's full of awesome adjectives, moody generals, and tragic esplosions. Of course, if you need the full Scientology back story, check out our handy chart.

"Revolt in the Stars" [PDF via Wikileaks — or, if you can't get that one, we are hosting our own PDF]
  27. Re: New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

Screenplay about OTIII Xenu?

FUND IT.
  28. AnonLover Member

so ok am i the only one thinking scifags submitted this themselves - to finally have a way to explain away xenu as "oh that was a fictional work being exagerrated & over blown. not our doctrine as u can see from screenplay." like mentioned in OSAJenny tip thread from earlier today.

i'm packed and ready for departure. hold on overlords - we're on the way... who's fueling up the DC9 rockets?
  29. lermanet_com Member

fwiw: This was subpeona'd in RTC vs Lerma as evidence and was asked to be returned at the end of the case by scientology in 1996. It was used as evidence to refute their trade secret claims which we won. However it appears that the copy was stolen or otherwise disappeared....from my attorneys office. A fellow once claimed that Hubbard was asking 666,000 for the screenplay...when it was written.
  30. Re: New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

that's an ironic (L. Ronic) number...
  31. shadowchaser Member

see the discussion section...

also osajenny's thread it pretty old.
  32. Dubber Member

I'm of the opinion that this being uploaded to Wikileaks doesn't really cause the church any problems.
  33. Cubane Member

I'm not surprised that his writing career didn't pan out.
  34. Anonygrace Member

Hilariously awful, hideously dated pulp sci fi. Poor OTs -- for them to swallow this stuff, they must have had an epic amount of conditioning. Though maybe listening to the tapes and pattern of Hubbard's speeches sort of zombied them into following that style and cadence no matter what -- it's very distinctive, and nearly identical in spoken form and print.

This is possibly my favourite bit, due to delicious DM/Cruise parallels. It's Xenu confronting his conscripted "mistress" (aaaand, ew), the most famous actress in the galaxy:

I mean, seriously -- it's all there! The actor, the rampant physical and verbal abuse, the craven bid for popularity from a despotic leader, the turning someone into a total fucking robot (dear god, hopefully not literally)...

Hubbardite, heal thyself!
  35. alpha88 Member

This was one of the first things I was told before Project Chanology even started. Hubbard (obviously obsessed with money) originally tried to write a sci-fi screenplay to get a movie made about the evil lord Xenu. The movie was turned down by Paramount (I believe that's correct... hmm), and one year later Ronnie started his cult.

This could be completely inaccurate, but this is what I was told.
  36. UnmaskedMan Member

Not an original thought, but this can be used by the Scientologists to deny the Xenu story. They have to change OTIII now, but they can use it to say, "See? We have nothing about Xenu in our dogma!" and point to this as just some sci fi story Lron wrote that's being used by those bigots Anonymous to defame us!

We should change to other idiotic Scientology bullshit like cat people, or something. Body Thetans, FTW!
  37. rasputin Member

While Hubbard was a sci-fi writer, OT3 came out in the sixties while RITS was mid-70s (IIRC).

There's an HTML version of RITS here (warning, the formatting is nearly as bad as the writing.)
  38. Re: New Leak for Wikileaks- "Revolt in the Stars"

I believe that some of this "script" was turned into test animation during the 1970s. One or more of the television docus on Scientology use stills when explaining the Xenu story.
  39. MongoLloyd Member

Yes, the OTIII story came first, 1968. As the doc states, the screenplay is circa 1975.

It's a good question whether it should be considered a 'fictionalized' version of the OTIII story or not; since according to Scientology's "Space Opera" doctrine, all science-fiction is basically TRUE, it's just restimulated memories from previous lifetimes. (Go figure.. that's what you get when a sci-fi writer starts a cult..)

The whole OTIII thing wasn't nearly as top-secret before, when LRH was alive. His death and the widespread proliferation of the thing, together with a certain amount of insight into how patently ridiculous the whole thing is, has lead to the cult clamping down on the 'space opera' stuff.

(To the extent of removing the entry for 'space opera' from their glossary, even..)
  40. danaBanana Member

That was done by the BBC - I heard that in John Sweeney's "Scientology and me".

EDIT: Actually, now that Mark is back on YouTube ...

YouTube - Scientology: The Story of OTIII