Customize

OC Weekly - excellent article on Paulien Lombard

Discussion in 'Media' started by mnql1, Feb 22, 2012.

1. mnql1 Member

Paulien Lombard Was a Spyentologist
    A former spy for Scientology came clean on abuses. Now, she says, the church is chasing her

By JOSH DULANEY
    Friday, Feb 24 2012
    Much more in the article. Thank you to the person who provided the tip about this article.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Anonymous Member

3. BLiP Member

. . . brave Ex is brave
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Nice!

Nothing new to CoS watchers, but a long and thorough article in a SoCal rag.
  5. Anonymous Member

Five pages of pure delicious win. Ahhhhh.....
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PeeTeaEssence Member

SUCH a delicious win! OC needs this exposure desperately.

They need to know 1) it's not a religion and 2) it harms people - two things OC didn't know until today because they are caught up in the PTA meetings, Cub Scouts, Girl Scout Cookie sales and being OC bros and bartenders. What they don't realize is that the cult can infiltrate their schools and arts communities, snatching their children for rock-pile detail.

I was a product of this region and can't express my elation to see such a wonderful cover page to spread the word! Who could ignore it!? I'll be grabbing this tomorrow!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. This is what Paulien Lombard, former Scientologist who spied on others for Scientology, said to Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone.
    ""I know, Mr. Stone, you have some friends who are Scientologists," the woman said. "I actually know them personally. They used to be my friends. They have since disconnected from me. They're not allowed to talk to me anymore, okay? This is all part of information control that is going on in the church. Church members are not allowed to do research [on] the history of Scientology online. If they do, there are several repercussions. I strongly suggest you inform yourself about Scientology."
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It is important to point out that Paulien Lombard, ex Scientologist, told Supervisor Jeff Stone

"I know, Mr. Stone, you have some friends who are Scientologists," the woman said. "I actually know them personally. They used to be my friends. They have since disconnected from me. They're not allowed to talk to me anymore, okay? This is all part of information control that is going on in the church. Church members are not allowed to do research [on] the history of Scientology online. If they do, there are several repercussions. I strongly suggest you inform yourself about Scientology."
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It was brave of Paulien Lombard to tell Jeff Stone that
    "I know, Mr. Stone, you have some friends who are Scientologists," the woman said. "I actually know them personally. They used to be my friends. They have since disconnected from me. They're not allowed to talk to me anymore, okay? This is all part of information control that is going on in the church. Church members are not allowed to do research [on] the history of Scientology online. If they do, there are several repercussions. I strongly suggest you inform yourself about Scientology."
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Paulien Lombard was told "All protestors are terrorists", she explained what else she did for Scientology and that she was told to lie and say her actions were her own and not the church's.
    She told Jeff Stone "I know, Mr. Stone, you have some friends who are Scientologists," the woman said. "I actually know them personally. They used to be my friends. They have since disconnected from me. They're not allowed to talk to me anymore, okay? This is all part of information control that is going on in the church. Church members are not allowed to do research [on] the history of Scientology online. If they do, there are several repercussions. I strongly suggest you inform yourself about Scientology."
    • Like Like x 1
  11. xenubarb Member

Heh. Will Stone ever run for State Senator again?
    With all the horrible publicity Scn has gotten lately, it would be easier to tank his campaign than it was last time. There was a big publicized ride-along with La Mesa PD here, part of the district, and Stone (and me) were the only ones who showed up.

My sign said Jeff Stone: Scientology Tool. He thanked me for coming and said he was glad to see me there. I said, Yanno, you shouldn't be. Then I turned my sign around so he could read it. He STFU and went into the police station. Moar of this, pl0x!
    • Like Like x 8
  12. DeathHamster Member

13. Herro Member

PROTIP: The crawlers that search engines use count what you're doing as spam and penalize the ranking assigned to a page. In other words, you're doing exactly the opposite of what you're trying to do.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. If I mention that Paulien Lombard explained exactly what lies she told and how she spied on ex-scientologists and told Jeff Stone all about it, and then told him that he should learn more about Scientology, and that his friends were the same people who told her to lie, that will show up in the web?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Hypothetically, if you did mention that Paulien Lombard explained exactly what lies she told and how she spied on ex-scientologists and told Jeff Stone all about it, and then told him that he should learn more about Scientology, and that his friends were the same people who told her to lie, that will show up in the web. But you have to actually mention it, not just discuss whether you should mention it or not.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Or should I post that Jeff Stone is a friend to Scientologists, and at the Riverside County Supervisors meeting Paulien Lombard described what lies she told and what spying she did at their behest. BTW she told Jeff Stone that he needs to learn more about Scientology. If I post that, will it still be counted as spam?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Thank you. I want to report that Jeff Stone, Riverside County Supervisor, heard testimony from Paulien Lombard. She described how she was told to lie and spy by some of the same people that were Jeff Stone's friends. She thinks he should learn more about Scientology and told him that.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Question- Paulien Lombard, a activist for Scientology has left Scientology. She told the Riverside County Supervisors including Jeff Stone that she was told to lie and spy by Scientologists. She described exactly what those Scientologists told her to do and say. Do I need to post these facts on a different page?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Herro Member

facepalm.avi
    • Like Like x 2
  20. HellRazor Member

Article is gone? Pulled?
  21. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Is Paulien the female version of Smurf with the flip-flopping?
    inb4osaosaosa
  24. no
  25. Anonymous Member

osaosaosa
  26. Diablo Member

Another damning article embarassing the Cult of $$$$$.

Much enturbulation coming to santa ana...expect us bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. Diablo Member

The neighborhood in Santa Ana are already getting info. about evil cult...

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  28. Anonymous Member

29. cross post
    another interesting article in OC
    http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/02/scientology_orange_county.php
    comments:
    • Like Like x 3
  30. beef Member

Rrrrrraaaaaaid?
  31. Anonymous Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOO plz
  32. Anonymous Member

I wish Pauline would spill the beans on more inside bullshit they pull over at that fuckin' org in Tustin....
  33. Anonymous Member

^^COCKSUCKERS!!! All of them^^^
  34. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

FUCK TUSTIN ORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  36. Anonymous Member

The only "ideal" organization that is going on in Tustin is Ed Dearborn and Marty Prince fucking little boys in the ass....and then selling them "counseling"

YEAH, CPS, check it out!!
  37. http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2012/03/scientology_protester_on_allegedly_being_followed_laguna_beach.php
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26538-Scientology-Protester-on-Allegedly-Being-Followed
    March 10.2012