Customize

Oh, what is Jeff Stone up to now?!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

2. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's called a "dead agent pack".
  3. xenubarb Member

Nobody said he was the anti christ, you git. And yes, your history tells a story about the kind of person you are. Even a dumb twat posting anonymously should know that, as it applies to Scientology as well.

Run along and stay the fuck off my lawn.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. xenubarb Member

Aww, I kept waiting for his dress to get caught in the machinery. I apparently speak Arabic now...I could swear he's yelling TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!
  5. Anonymous Member

Scientologia is a PERFECT name for Stone's plan.
  6. Anonymous Member

I need some help - whilst I am not as in depth into the farce that scientology is - I definitely know it is a load of crap - with that being said - I really am into the corruption that lies within scientology and our local head case - Jeff Stone. I moved to Riverside county recently and am appalled at what Stone does for this group - along with all of his other corruption - and it seems to have leaked down into my local city government ....... with players I didn't know it existed until now that support scientology and I don't need it here too - help!
  7. Were you told to come to us?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. xenubarb Member

LOL...this isn't a recent thing, it's been ongoing for years. Corrupt? Riverside? O hailz yeah. Drop by one of the board of supervisors meeting and hook up with some of the people who often get up to speak. There's a very small yet persistent group that shows, but they're all really old and need someone to pass the torch to. These folks have deep knowledge of Riverside politics that goes back decades.
  9. xenubarb Member

We're not hard to find...
  10. Smurf Member

Supervisor's latest crazy idea

By CARL LOVE
    Special to The Press-Enterprise

Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone and controversy? Tell me something I don't know, like it gets hot here in the summer. Stone has been on the local political scene going on two decades, and it's been pretty much nonstop headlines.

It started when he opposed an incentive package for a Wal-Mart in Temecula and people said he was crazy. So crazy that the project was rejected and now the Temecula mall is there instead. Hmm, maybe he had a point. Then Stone got really outrageous and threw a fit over Jeff Gilooly wanting to change his name to Jeff Stone. Now you're thinking, Gilooly, what was his 15 minutes of fame again? Remember ice skaters Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan and the guy (Tonya's husband) involved in the knee bashing of the latter? Oh yeah.

Anyway, Jeff Stone came out for all the Jeff Stones in the world -- OK, he came out for himself -- and said don't you dare change your name to mine. He got lots of attention, even made the late night TV funnies. Then there's his latest idea: that California should split into two states. Stone said he was serious, that California has too many problems. Stone's got a point there, but does that mean people with an acne problem get their head cut off? Maybe if they just give it some time, it'll clear up. Just like our state's problems.

His secession idea at Tuesday's Riverside County Board of Supervisors meeting morphed into a proposed statewide forum to talk about what ails California. It would be in October and Temecula City Councilman Mike Naggar has already talked about the possibility of pitching in $10,000 to the idea. It'll be interesting to see how that flies with his colleagues and constituents. Meanwhile, Stone has succeeded in making a name for himself again.

At one point in the mid 1990s -- after he'd submitted something that aired on "America's Funniest Home Videos" and after Stone flew to Oregon to feed the media frenzy about the name change -- southwest Riverside County's most famous politician figured he'd been on national TV five straight weeks. Bashful he's not. Today, Stone acknowledges the Gilooly affair was "a publicity stunt," he says his other ideas are serious proposals that prompt real change.

Think how much better off financially Temecula is today because there's a mall at Winchester and Ynez, rather than a Wal-Mart, Stone notes. Murrieta paid a price too, considering the mall would have gone to that community instead in the Golden Triangle at the 15 and 215. Murrieta, it's all Jeff Stone's fault. So, call him crazy, but Stone the proud patriot says some also considered the Founding Fathers crazy for daring to separate from England. I think that turned out OK.

Does this mean Stone has history on his side? Now that's funny.

http://www.pe.com/columns/carllove/stories/PE_News_Local_S_slove17.407148e.html
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

Help quash the state's Internet tax law
    Aug 13, 2011 -
    Help quash the state's Internet tax law. By JEFF STONE. ... Jeff Stone represents the
    Third District on the Riverside County Board of Supervisors.
  13. Anonymous Member

Jeff Stone has alot of support on this campaign... has zero to do with Scientology.
  14. Anonymous Member

Anything lulzy about Jeff Stone has something to do with Scientology, he is there chore boy on the Riverside County Board of Supervisors.
  15. Anonymous Member

Jeff Stone is a fucking idiot. Just look at his hair.
  16. Smurf Member

His opposition to the Internet tax law has nothing to do with Scientology. Ask Californians, in general, what they think about paying even more taxes?
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Diablo Member

STONE = ASSHOLE cubed (to the 3rd degree for you fucking idiots in Co$ who never went to school).

NEWSFLASH TO SEAORGers: School makes your smarter...learning cult speak makes you, well it makes you...TOMMY DAVIS (getting assfucked by an inferior midget)!!!!
  18. Anonymous Member

Diablo is a funny sob...jus sayn'
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I enjoyed the cubed description. So glad 'someone' pointed that out.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Our little friend in Riverside is making news again:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/03/riverside-charges-inmates_n_1075129.html
    http://www.wesh.com/r/29727191/detail.html

He was on KFI this morning (and is supposed to be on the Bill Handel show again tomorrow morning) spewing his new plan to make prisoners pay for being in jail. And this one was passed unanimously among the supes.

I can see it now. He gets protesters arrested and convicted on the behalf of the cult and then they have to pay for their own incarceration. I also see how this works on the behalf of the cult - the cult gets people arrested and convicted in the jurisdiction of INT and the prisoner then has to face paying $143/day for their own jail sentence.

When will this troll be stopped????
    • Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

really?
    are they out of their fucking minds?
    Someone has to look out for the children of these inmates. Or are Stone and his cronies forgetting that people in jail also have children too?

It is evident that Stone an the other dolts could care less about the inmate's families.
    If he wants money out of inmates, he can have some of the less dangeous inmates do community service/labor in place of the people who do it now. That outta save a few bucks? Actually it would save Riverside a whole lot of cash. But then I guess that gets into labor unions and insurance and all.
    But making inmates pay every day will end of hurting their families. And especially putting liens on their property if they don't pay. What will the family living there do? And why should they suffer? I bet the crime rate goes up, just out of rage! lol!

Now Stone sitting in jail is a different story. And would be a delightful one.
  22. RightOn Member

I would think a "Jeff Stone wants to hurt inmate's familie's quality of life and take food out of their kid's mouths AND also their property just to make more money for Riverside" isnt' too far fetched.
  23. Anonymous Member

Jeff Stone's prison system:
  24. 3rdMan Member

I'm not seeing what he is saying in these articles. It is all overshadowed by the "look at me! look at me! I am somebody!" message he keeps putting out with these publicity stunts.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

I was wrong the Purif does look fun! lol
  26. LocalSP Member

Stone is probably working towards getting the prison system privatized. And guess what religious cloaked group will then get into the privatized prison business.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

This may be true, but we all should question his every move and see how it benefits the cult. Mr. Stone doesn't do ANYTHING for the greater good, he always acts when it benefits one of his donors or himself. He keeps coming up with ways to get himself in the headlines, and I suspect he's positioning himself for a new campaign of some sort.
  29. Anonymous Member

tax the cult that should bring in some revenue
    • Like Like x 2
  30. DeathHamster Member

Put him on his own little piece of California, then push it out to sea.
  31. Diablo Member

I thought cult was ALREADY in the prisoin business...
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Smurf Member

34. Anonymous Member

Does supporting the dinner include a free intensive?
  35. Smurf Member

How intense do you want to get with the ungodly schlub?
  36. Anonymous Member

Lucky door prize: One free viewing of the Scio Orientation Video.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

Second prize: Two free viewings of the Scio Orientation Video.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. xenubarb Member

Maybe he'll get another Harley for Xmas, lol