Customize

OWS Spring offensive

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

From April 9-15 we will gather across America, 100,000 strong, in homes, places of worship, campuses and the streets to join together in the work of reclaiming our country. We will organize trainings to:
    1. Tell the story of our economy: how we got here, who’s responsible, what a different future could look like, and what we can do about it
    2. Learn the history of non-violent direct action, and
    3. Get into action on our own campaigns to win change.
    This spring we rise! We will reshape our country with our own hands and feet, bodies and hearts. We will take non-violent action in the spirit of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Gandhi to forge a new destiny one block, one neighborhood, one city, one state at a time.
    We are the 99%. For the 100%. And this is our moment.
  5. Anonymous Member

http://www.cwa-union.org/news/entry...te_power_trains_activist_leaders#.T3j3FY7rT-k
  6. Anonymous Member

If you're the 99% your protest would have more attendees, sweetheart.
  7. Anonymous Member

Wait, what? And why were they marching on the EPA?
    Ah. "Truth! Liberty! We have cute alpacas!"

I guess all the old school failtard causes are re-branding themselves under the Occupy label these days. Ah well, as long as the alpacas behave themselves, that's okay.
  8. Pique Member

Thank you for the updates on the American OWS activities anonymous.
  9. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...py-Wall-Street-plans-to-spring-back-to-action

Mr. Zeese counters that long-term social campaigns such as the civil rights movement unfolded over years and took many forms as they progressed.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. xenubarb Member

I might be interested if they ever address Citizens United, or holding banks responsible, or the war on women, or ...

anything besides amnesty for illegals, feeding teh homeless and other bullshit issues I don't care about.
  11. Anonymous Member

Fortunately, YOU aren't representing the 99%; though, despite your lack of compassion, you'll still be among the beneficiaries if the movement succeeds.
    Maybe better to just STFU for now, "sweetheart".
  12. anonymous612 Member

Ron Paul 2012, amirite?
  13. are you ever right?
  14. Anonymous Member

No, totally left.
  15. anonymous612 Member

About 50/50.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Love the tone of the "new" movement.

Pass me a black shirt and I'll join up!
  17. Anonymous Member

How's this "spring offensive" working out guys?
  18. Anonymous Member

Herro posting as anon? Say it ain't so.