Customize

Post game : Quebec city may 23rd 2011 feat. David Love

Discussion in 'Canada' started by peterstorm, May 23, 2011.

1. peterstorm Member

We were four, including David Love, for this raid. We had fun protesting. Dave took lots of pictures and videos.

img0147b.jpg

Police came at one point because they supposedly had complaints about us filming people coming out of the org. Dave upheld his right to film and they left us alone.

We saw Yvette Shank and Dave has that on video.

Nice little protest. Lots of good feedback from the public.
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Anonymous Member

3. GuyFox Member

Why only four? :( Is it because of David kept this so secret? i would have dropped everything I was doing and drove there myself if I knew the turnout would be so poor...
    Quebec needs to wake up a little bit. Come on guise, we know you can do way better :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Auntie Social Member

Any Protest is a GOOD protest, imho! Bravo!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Very good. Can't wait to see the video.
  6. Anonymous Member

Basically, this is all you need to Shut 'em Down!
  7. Intelligence Member

8. Nice video. Haven't seen Shank for quite a while. Nice to know she is still around shattering suppression in QC. Wonder what she is doing there. Has she given any interviews to the media while she is there? Have there been any events or large gatherings on Scilons lately? She was always good at organizing such events and speaking to the flock assuring them that Scientology is winning on all fronts.
  9. Intelligence Member

She's in Quebec City handling a Canada Emergency. Gee I wonder what that might be,..., LOL.

I've got news for that waste of skin mouthpiece. She's not going to be able to handle
    the Shitstorm that's going to dump on her head very soon. This SHIT is going to stick
    all over her and stink for a long time.

Hope to visit her again in June with a subpoena:)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Intelligence Member

ORG Staff Coffee Shop. Keep em' in,..., LOL.

sdo3lv.jpg
  11. RightOn Member

<3 to Quebec!
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

13. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 3