Customize

Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Radio Paul, Aug 25, 2010.

1. CarterUSP Member

Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

What RP is doing is vitally important at this time. Sparrow has massively enturbulated for ages. One can imagine the shouts of glee and triumph in the org when they made their false accusations against Sparrow recently, thinking that they were finally winning the war against enturbulation. RP must be taking the wind out of their sails, keeping the enturbulation levels up.

DC anons work has put the DC Idle Org in the spotlight. The Scilons are desperate to avoid the massive PR nightmare and ongoing evidence of failtech this is becoming. RPs work here is important.

We need to show the world that Gandhitech > Hubbard tech.
    Keep the law and the cops on our side. They're the ones we hope will be shutting the org down one day.
  2. lostatsea Member

This ^^^
  3. Radio Paul Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaT-6nrNaRo&feature=email]YouTube - Scientology Protest DC 8-27-2010 1[/ame]
  4. Radio Paul Member

5. Anonymous Member

RadioPaul has an awesome ROFL trolling tech. I think you are doing an awesome job. You deserve the title of ROFLPaul
  6. tippytoe Member

C'mon RP, don't leave us all in suspense! Where is part 3? Gotta see how this played out. I envision them folding up their table and chairs and lugging it all inside!

Awesome enturbulation. Be careful, cause you know what's coming at you next....
  7. Bipolart Member

My favorite forlorn Scilon, Jaimie, is in action. He is so glum! Poor guy is downtone.

You're doing a great job Radio. You get better with each raid. Keep it up!
  8. Rockyj Member

Hey RP, love your rhyming chants.
    How's this to the tune of "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"
    (Yes corny but what the hell!)

Where has all your public gone?
    Long time passing.
    Long time ago.
    $cientology screwed them & everyone!
    When will they ever learn?
    When will they ever learn?

(hey need more lyrics!)

9. Anonymous Member

I love that guy, he's like a spoiled little kid.

-Scientology helps ME!

Well since he said he hopes this ends up posted everywhere why don't we send it to his employees and give them a good laugh?
  10. Radio Paul Member

11. Anonymous Member

RP were you at the DC Fail Org all alone, at night, in the dark?! Lions & Tigers & Bears Oh My! And after Smurf warned that Bruce Cult Fucktard was in da house! The fucking slaphead failprick who shadowed Sparrow like he wanted some! You bad boy! I'm almost too scared to watch that vid. ;)
  12. Rockyj Member

Is the cult stuck in the 70's?
    I was approached by many cults back then, Mahariji, Hara Krisnahs, Jesus Freaks, Life Spring & yes even Co$ (to name a few)!
    The lure was always the same from handing out tracks and/or free trinket or something, free food and/or entertainment!
    I took the trinket, ate their food, enjoyed the entertainment & partied on!
    SO LONG SUCKERS!
  13. Gary Moore Member

RP those last 3 are your best yet despite the shite Cult music!
  14. stone Member

Now that's what I call raining on their parade! (or would 'golden showers' be more fitting?)

It's surprising the cult didn't really try anything this time. No calls to the police. No unleashing of the NOI thugs. No sidewalk scuffles, etc. They're really slipping if dumb-beard-man was the best they could come up with.

Nice job, RP.
  15. RightOn Member

woah great dancers. *insert sarcasm*

Question though....
    is it ok for RP to mention Sparrow's name or not?
    Would that be a concern for his case or not? With the whole association thing?
    or does it not matter?
    can someone weigh in on this?
  16. Anonymous Member

Don't. Do. It. Period.

Think: cornered rats. Think: coiled snakes in grass Think: rabid wolves

The insanity has escalated. Informed and smart protesting guidelines are no longer optional. Doesn't mean losing lulz or education, tho.
  17. RightOn Member

well, I wasn't asking this for ME.
    I was asking about RP saying his name. I will edit my post.

It just struck me odd when I heard Sparrow's name on the video a couple of times, as I thought it was discussed already that is was not a good idea to do so.
    I just wondered if something changed.
  18. Anonymous Member

Radio Paul your latest videos are sublime! Scientology "entertainment" is the worst of the worst, and your addition to the festivities made it palatable. If there was ever a sign to stay away it would have to be their crappy music. Your reaction when you realized that their wasn't a real band, is priceless.

Scientology Awesome Idea of the Week: Free Hot Dogs aren't working... Hey let's have crappy Jazz and Spoken Word out front, that'll bring them in.
    lol

4-8 staff members sitting 10 feet away from your protest, while trying to enjoy crappy jazz, and ignore you... PRICELESS!!!!

You are a perfect asshole, and I feel we would make fast friends in real life.

76 trillion Internets for Radio Paul!
  19. Anonymous Member

Plus the few glances at that artwork/ photography... that was high school level at best.
  20. Anonymous Member

No problem, RO. I understood. I was addressing any protestors.
  21. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Legally yes, but that doesn't mean Moxon won't drag his ass to court and accuse him of 3rd party (attempted) stalking. IANAL
  22. Rockyj Member

I know I should probably complete reading this thread before commenting, but I can't help responding when anyone questions Sparrow's protesting rights & especially since he's being accused of "attempted stalking".

FIRST: Sparrow (as a former member of Co$) ONLY protests against the cult of $ceintology & he has NEVER sought or concentrated his protests on any one individual or specific member of the cult!

SECOND: According to DC law it is NOT illegal for Sparrow to insert his first amendment right and/or call out the names of people in the organization while he is protesting against the cult.

THIRD: LIKE most members of WWP, Anonymous, Ex Scientologists & all others that oppose the cult of Scientology Sparrow protests ONLY against the criminal & emotional abuses of the Church of Scientology.

FOURTH: AFTER viewing ALL of Sparrow's vids its MORE than obvious he's been ONLY protesting against Co$.

That is all, carry on...
  23. Anonymous Member

read several posts back.
  24. RightOn Member

I was not questioning Sparrow's protest rights. I was questioning why RP was saying Sparrow's name in the last vid and if it was the right thing to do, as I thought it was discussed that it may hurt Sparrow's case with the whole assocation 3rd party thing. I think you misunderstood.
  25. Rockyj Member

I know that RightOn and I only quoted you because I've read several posts questioning RP saying Sparrow's name while he protest, until I couldn't help responding. I also know you truly have ONLY Sparrow's best interest in mind.
  26. Smurf Member

This issue has been discussed with Sparrow and if he has no issue with RP raising it... well, hindsight is 20/20. If it later comes to bite him in the ass, is wasn't as if he wasn't warned.

That is all....
  27. Anonymous Member

I hate when hindsight bites me in the ass, his bark is loud and his bites are brutal.
  28. RightOn Member

Exactly. That is my main concern.
    Tin foil on....
    If Sparrow's case is hurt at all because of it, or if it is just a case of Moxon filing more motions in the next NINE MONTHS + to come until his case comes up, and it ends up costing Sparrow more money, it would really suck.
    Am I sounding over cautious? Perhaps.
    But why take the chance? It's not like Sparrow has the time and money to keep fighting for long periods of time, and Moxon knows this.

RP can protest all he wants, but I think Sparrow 's name does not need to be mentioned. IMO
    And thats the last time I will mention this.
  29. CarterUSP Member

Good protests. Great to see RP having a good time.
  30. subgenius Member

In it to win it
    Like Yzerman
    Balls of steel
  31. stone Member

It's expected that the cult will be documenting everything that happens in these continuing protests, to try to find anything that they hope they can blow up in an attempt to show that Sparrow is somehow involved - and hence in violation of his restraining order.

What's to stop Moxon from claiming that every unknown masked protester that shows up is really Sparrow? And what's to stop Moxon from claiming that RP's protests are being advised --or even totally stage-managed-- behind the scenes by Sparrow? And perhaps a dozen more baseless claims - each of which will have to be defended against.

So for D.C. protesters whose primary goal is to help Sparrow, it's pretty clear: Don't approach or talk to staff - Don't mention Sparrow - in fact, stop all protests and don't even go near the D.C. org whatsoever.

But since the trial won't be for another 9 months (or longer?) that would obviously be a huge win for the cult.

Sparrow obviously was aware that Kim Belotte was grooming a false stalking charge, but instead of being bullied into submission, he stood his ground and refused to give up his Constitutionally-protected right to protest. Somehow, I can't see that someone who was so determined to fight the good fight would prefer for others to cave in to pressure, on his behalf. Just my opinion.
  32. Radio Paul Member

Busting the 911 abuse
    In an effort to get the DC police to pay more attention to the abuse of 911 and general police service.
    I am asking those interested and have viewed the youtube video below to file a complaint with the DC Police.

I am not asking that the officers responding be in any way retaliated against but for their Department to
    review their policy regarding abuse of emergency services. In the video the 911 caller clearly knew I
    was on a sidewalk and not on Scientology property but made a false 911 call anyway. By all rights he
    should have been charged yet he was not even given a verbal notice.

I would suggest that this type of behavior is illegal and dangerous as it pulls active law enforcement from
    patrolling and real crime prevention. Furthermore it is an attempt to use the police as a form of intimidation
    to deprive others engaging in their constitutionally protected rights and making the police an unwitting accomplice.

The police are not required by law to respond to ever call they receive despite the common belief that they do.
    It should be stressed by the police that when the COS calls that they must have a real crime taking place and if
    it is found that the crime was fake or made up the caller should be charged. There is no difference here than calling
    a false fire, robbery or even just dialing 911 and hanging up.

I am trying to make protesting safer in DC by stopping false police calls and I have a right expect the police to do their jobs
    in stopping this abuse. I would like the DC police to review the calls they have received from:
    Founding Church of Scientology
    1424 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036-2211
    (202) 797-9826
    &
    1701 20th Street Northwest, Washington, DC

over the last two years. I would like them to review these calls with the heads of Scientology and explain the
    terms of the law in relation to abuse of calling 911 and making false complaints.

YouTube - Scientology Protest DC 8-26-2010 1

Last Incident Aug 26th 2010 at 7:00PM, Location
    1424 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036-2211

"You all might want to contact your police Depts and ask for an official tracking and review of these calls" Yes the cult has the right to call the police but only for a real reason.
  33. Anonymous Member

HEY SCIENTOLOGY

STOP MANIPULATING THE POLICE!!!!!!!!
  34. Anonymous Member

HEY, SCIENTOLOGY

THE POLICE ARE NOT YOUR PUPPET ARMY !!!
  35. Re: Radio Paul's Flash raid videos for WWP

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, the last time I saw a band performance that was that robotic was at Chuck E. Cheese.
  36. Rockyj Member

YES this has to STOP & I understand your defensive reaction after being accused of something you were NOT obviously doing! I would have reacted the same way & the way the DC officer asked you if you understood was rather condescending. However, as noted we basically have to kiss the police ass despite the cult accusations! Especially,given the location of the DC police dept. it seems they would know about Co$'s abuse of the laws & the laws created to protect protester's rights to freedom of speech.
    Geesh the Westboro Baptist Church just won their right to protest @ funerals despite their very sick & cruel objectives!
    Westboro Baptist Church Wins Lawsuit vs. Missouri; Free to Protest Funerals Unrestricted - St. Louis News - Daily RFT

37. Anonymous Member

Mayor Fenty
    Executive Office of the Mayor,
    1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Suite 316
    Washington, DC 20004.

Metro Police
    Third District Station
    1620 V St., NW
    Washington, DC 20009

Crime Solvers
    Public Information Office
    Police Headquarters, Room 5144
    300 Indiana Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20001
  38. Anonymous Member

What a country we live in. Westboro can shout that a soldier deserved to be blown to bits because of "fags" all day long, while at the same time AS can't protest a Mafia like crime syndicate, and RP has to worry what the cult has in store for him.