Customize

Rock Center Narconon Deaths Report 16th Aug

Discussion in 'Media' started by Intelligence, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Random guy Member

Mahaha hahahaha bahahahahah!

Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing them wriggle their way out of this one! Very nice catch, Dave!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. jensting Member

Quite right...

Once the certification authorities recognise that they are the source of this misplaced trust and therefore contribute to ignorant parents ignoring warnings about narCONon from the victims, I think the tune will change.

Best regards

Jens
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. jensting Member

Bah - I bet those pills are higher doses than people can buy in pharmacies. If you take the largest size vitamin pills available over the counter (in regulated countries) and compare to the daily dose on the purif you arrive at a lot of pills. Stories abound of victims having beer glasses full of vitamin pills because they had to buy the puny doses available to mere humans (as opposed to the doses that Homo Novis can take...).

The source of the vitamins is interesting - brings to mind Gaiman and Gaiman in the UK.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Narconon FAQ web page

Code:
    http://www.narconon.org/about-narconon/faq.html
    Is there a religious component to the Narconon program?

The Narconon program is completely secular (non-religious). Students at a Narconon center are encouraged to pursue their own religious studies or pursuits as these have proven to help many people in their recoveries. At some Narconon centers, local churches send vans around on Sunday morning to pick up those who wish to attend services.

ORLY? I would love to see photos of local churches sending vans to Narconon on Sunday mornings.
    Which churches? . .. <cough scientology cough>
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. jensting Member

Support.. Very clever. How about the money going from narCONon to the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology? "Support," my backside; narCONon victims are cash cows, and regulators allow parents and victims to be milked dry.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  7. Anonymous Member

That would work. It shows a clear connection between grads and scientology recruitment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_Capacity_Analysis
  8. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^
    The above was in response to David's OCA dox.
  9. eddieVroom Member

Maybe they need to be named in those lawsuits.
  10. RightOn Member

they mentioned the protest and that it will be covered by a news team!! YAY!!!!
    I hope Lucas finds the courage to tell all he has seen in the 2 years he was there. And where the money goes
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Yes a test with no ties whatsoever to Oxford which has been referred to as a manipulative non physiological test by numerous professionals, ie. junk science.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

Sorry if this is a repost, I didn't find this doc on WWP. I believe this shows the $4.25M cost of Arrowhead and it's annual "fee" of $360,000 for 30 years.

http://www.ok.gov/health/documents/HRDS-AP-august01.pdf
  13. Anonymous Member

This looks like the Chilocco cost. No mention of a fee.

Additional beds.

http://www.ok.gov/health/documents/HRDS-AP-may2000.pdf
  14. DeathHamster Member

This seems like a blatant lie (or he's twisting the truth like a pretzel):
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

LOL - - well, you got your way - we're doing this one too :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. peterstorm Member

Yeah!

Not too much makeup this time!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

August 22, 2012 - Stacy Murphy is another victim of the practices at the Scientology Rehab, Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma. She will be remembered with love. My sincere condolences to her family and loved ones. David Edgar Love

August 8, 2012 - A tribute to the late Gabriel Graves, the Son of Shirley Graves, who died recently at the Scientology Rehab, Narconon Arrowhead in Oklahoma. My heart goes on to the grieving family and loved ones. My sincere condolences. - David Love

• Like Like x 7
  18. RightOn Member

Beautiful tributes David
    very sad
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  19. anon walker Moderator

Of course no one drops out.. In the Spanish study (14 addicts iirc) they found that, by excluding the number of people who failed to complete the program, they achieved a 70% success rate. Including the failures, the stat drops to 2%.
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. grebe Member

2% of 14 people is how many people?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. eddieVroom Member

About four retreads apiece?..
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. RightOn Member

To David, Patriot, grieving parents and family members and to all who are helping to take down all the Narconons ...
    I dedicate this song
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

I just entered the United States with documents that the Oklahoma government requested I deliver♥♥♥

fm2zjn.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Hand carried, no less, good job.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Intelligence Member

AND we have enough Dox to hit hard on the Fake Narconon Referral sites - Can't
    say much more till after the meeting.

• Like Like x 8
  26. Internetzin Member

Interesting Times!
  27. anonamus Member

You simply ROCK, you know that? <3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  28. YouSeeNothing Member

That could be a foot.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Random guy Member

Don't tell us anything you shouldn't, I'll happily wait for good news!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  30. eddieVroom Member

Stupid question #13013: Is anyone getting this info out in the 12-step forums?

edit: gossiping 12-steppers can be an amazingly robust dissemination network. Information also used to get around before there was an internet.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Intelligence Member

TV NEWS CREW at our hotel now with cameras rolling as I type. Will post more video and pics asap.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
  33. RightOn Member

tease me... please me!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  34. billybob Member

Mr. Murphy : I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the depth of pain you must endure after losing your daughter.

I am so grateful that you have sought answers about the circumstances of her death, and have become outraged at the deceitful and neglectful practices of Narconon. I truly admire your persistence in seeking these answers, and your outspoken criticism of the problems you discovered.

Please know that you have our full support in the struggle to expose the abuses of Narconon.
    We will continue to do all we can to honor the memory of Stacy Dawn Murphy's life, and ensure that her death is not without meaning, but instead is the catalyst that leads to prevention of this kind of tragedy for other families in the future.

God bless you and your family.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  35. YouSeeNothing Member

Typing on air again!? :)

Good luck, Dave!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  36. Internetzin Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

I understand there is also a report that has been filed on a certain someone at Narconon Arrowhead. We won’t say their name but none the less the state's reaction was visceral. Let’s just say that this person is in for some big trouble and I would not want to be in their shoes.

In fact I almost pity them for the hell headed their way.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Amazing article at the link!

Now that the Narconon Brand is completely toxic, along with the Scientology Brand, already we can see the re-branding taking place, everywhere.

For example, "Foundation For A Drug Free World," while not new, is moving rapidly into the foreground. Our target is moving, but we can still continue to hit it if we remain watchful.
    • Agree Agree x 3