Customize

San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Fucking lol
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

I guess I got OUT just in time... LOL
  3. Puppet Member

For the love of xenu - digg.
  4. TheBitch Member

[IMG]
  5. TheBitch Member

One should always remember that though they are our pets, they are not yet domesticated. Report any aberrant behavior by your $cientologist to a Veterinary Psychiatrist today!
  6. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

OP updated for great justice! New video tonight of samefag scilon!
  7. King Nerd Member

OH SHI-
    I'm a straight guy... but I think I love you.
  8. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

We're all faggots here, don't you worry. I love you too <3 I will show you all how in a few moments, the video is currently uploading onto YT as I type this.
  9. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Vid is up! Rate it, Watch it, Comment it, Raep it, lulz it.

Technologic.
  10. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Major lulz, plus what was the name of the cd that you where playing?
  11. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

First song played: "Fire" by Scooter

Song the Second: "Suck My Dick" by Dickheads. Its in the vid description too, if you missed it.
  12. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Yea, id classify that as a miss. Thanks man.
  13. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Genius!

And along with that, a new dance step is born.

The Epic Flail Dance.

Coming to a protest near you.
  14. anongurl7 Member

I believe you keyed in his xenu engram.
  15. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Oh believe me, EVERYONE is SJ was dancing to that today. It certainly didn't make John Allender happy, especially when he was 50 yards away and glaring at us like we just slapped his sister.

Man, next time that Yakity Sax comes on the stereo, it'll be just that...
  16. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Benny Hill just turned over in his grave and shouted, "yeaaahhhhhh!"

Ergo, it shall be done.
  17. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

Just you watch, there will be video proof.

There actually might be some already caught on tape... there's a lot that I didn't go through, I just wanted to put up this one for tonight. I KNOW we've done it a shitload of times.

Fuck it, its late.
  18. anonprkour Member

i thought it was funny how i said "i see you didnt come out with gary this time" and he turned back around and walked back.
    the whole time gary and john would come out of the org together and talk in quiet whispers to each other.
    i think i got it on film. Pacman! did i get it on film lmao
  19. auchraw Member

You hope! (only kidding) (I think). : D
  20. An0nand0n Member

THIS IS WHY!
  21. Apotheker Member

His dance isn't new... Do you remember D.A.F.? German American Friendship, an german band. Long time ago. I found it on youtube...
    [ame=http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=olU40fxAXZs&feature=related]YouTube - Der Mussolini - DAF[/ame]
  22. King Nerd Member

Can you digg this shit?
  23. Apotheker Member

It is hard to translate, butit means that you do it like all the other idiots, dance like hitler, mussolini, stalin and so on, do it in mainstream. Move like other people wanna that you move and don't think twice. In original they danced like them and it look very funny. A little like the OT8 dancing queeny...
  24. Apotheker Member

:confused:
  25. Silent Member

"SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING DICK!"

Music in the background seems appropriate :D
  26. snakeyes Member

In regards to the first video...What..the...fuck?! I've seen some crazy shit in videos posted by anons, but that is classic. It's too bad these guys don't realize they're becoming a laughing stock.
  27. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

John Allender needs to be trolled very hard, dox on 888 and all other chans FTW
  28. exOT8Michael Member

"OT8 Fail flail" is a total laughing stock.

We know OSA will see it too, and have yet one more example of a flagrant lack of OT powers that they are wasting their lives to protect.
  29. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

It just came on during the shuffle sequence, but I came buckets when it did. It was SOOOO perfect.

John Allender's dox are easy to come by, I think. He's on the list of namefagged Scilons website thats floating around here and there.

But he and his wife also pay their own money for rent for their very own Scientology mission here in San Jose, at 826 North Winchester Boulevard, San Jose, CA‎ - (408) 249-5398‎

Have fun :D
  30. anongurl7 Member

This^

OSA message~

Route 1: Blow

Route 2: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJgU6Wbq2A&feature=channel_page]YouTube - X-Fusion - Please kill yourself[/ame]
  31. Dubber Member

Route 3: Cancer (and not the internet kind :( )
  32. Relyt Member

Here's most likely what happened:

Guy inside tells him to go out and say something that might provoke a reaction. If a reaction is provoked ("chasing", or rather your slight following of him), then act like his life is in danger and to run back into the org. Unfortunately, his attempt at acting like he's the victim only made him look like a maniac.
  33. Dubber Member

That's some sweet 1960s T&A :cool:
  34. Re: San Jose OTVIII goes crazy!

nice! thats a yes from me.

now i always thought that a bigot is a racist, not someone who hates religions. cuz if thats true then im the biggest bigot in the world.
  35. Relyt Member

A bigot is someone who discriminates or acts suppressingly (not a word, I know) toward a certain group of people. Not just a protected group, either. It could apply to a profession (such as Scientology's discrimination against psychiatrists).

Criticism, in my opinion, is not bigotry. Yet, there are a lot of people who are willing to pull the bigot card for every little comment made about their particular grouping of people.