Customize

Scientologist parenting

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by BAAL, Apr 7, 2011.

1. DeathHamster Member

At that point, the body doesn't have a thetan yet--just a Genetic Entity that's doing the housekeeping chores.
  2. Which came first the thetan or the egg in Ron's comprehensive, indisputable research?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Herro Member

Got any proof?
  4. The Heretic Member

Everybody knows that every Scientologist is either a murderer, child molester, cookie jar thief or a combination of those three.

Also: Nobody needs proof on WWP. We just know it's true.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Google is your friend.
  8. Anonymous Member

Herro's cranky today because ScnTo and ScnTo2 got b&hammered.
  9. Herro Member

Checked out those links. Nothing but some accusations with no proof. Even if we accepted all that shit as true, it's still not any kind of proof of wide spread child abuse within Scientology. Maybe within the Sea Org, maybe. But then again, that requires accepting all that stuff as true, which I see no compelling reason to do, especially given the severity of the accusations.

Tl;dr, wait for actual proof before making ridiculous claims like "child abuse and neglect are rampant within Scientology." You'd be much better served with statements such as "there are allegations of child abuse and neglect."

10. It's not all 100% actual proof but if one were to:

Google: Scientology child abuse.............. and then peruse the 1 million 280 thousand results, it might tend to corroborate the allegations that child abuse and neglect are indeed rampant in Scientology.

I believe that one hour family time a day, three on Sunday was the allotment of family time with the adult thetans in children's bodies.

Simply following Hubbard's very abusive, controlling policies requires staff members to neglect their children because they're so busy saving the planet and padding the cult's pockets by keeeping theirr "Stats" up.

Stats in Scientology = Money for cult.

Of course according to Tommy Davis-speak it could be that it's just the internets twisting and turning things with millions of false posts about their abuses.

"Don't read the negative internet Scientology stories, all false, Entheta"

L. Ron Hubbard invented "Entheta" to control his subjects, all of them.

It actually worked for a long time, those days are over for most except for the remaining deluded members.

The truth is out there nowadays.

Sorry, Ron, the truth is bringing your massive scam down, but you can carry on with your research on incident 2 in the Van Allen Belt.

Watch out for the freight trains on Venus, they're a bitch...........
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Herro Member

I read the links. All of them. Turns out it was 1 million 280 thousand entries about how child abuse is less common in Scientology than in the general population. Google is my friend indeed. But hey, you've cherrypicked a few things from a massive body of texts to support your claim that child abuse is rampant in Scientology. Sure you don't have any actual proof that it happens, but they're bad people right? So they must do bad things.
  12. Anonymous Member

I'm not a journalist and WWP is not the NYT. If a kid tells how they were abused, then another and another, I will believe them over the lying thieves who rubn Scientology anyday.
  13. Exactly herrro, you're catching on, if you've really looked into all of their abuses on the internet and come away with this perception then Google is not your friend and you must be fully innoculated against common sense.

"Nothing to see here, move along now...."

Would you care to try again?

Google: Scientology child abuse

Nice try on dismissing the 1, 280,000 results on google: Scientology child abuse claiming they were all about how child abuse in Scientology is less common than in the general population.

I'll play along....

Where are all of these results you refer to?

Prolly buried in the last 400,000 posts on Scientology child abuse?

I blame Hubbard's policies that the parents are required to follow for a lot of the neglect, they have been processed into believing that this is best for the greatest good and might risk their eternity to go against policy.
  14. Anonymous Member

Sometimes when people with children spend too much money on religion/Scientology, they spend little or nothing on their children's dental and other health care.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

fify.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

One religion/cult at a time.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Millions of children are abused by Non-Scientology members, and by Catholics and Christians alike. I don't think it's the religion it's the person.
  18. Anonymous Member

sometimes it's both
  19. pedrofcuk Member

I reckon we should explore the link between Hubbard's barley formula and autism...