Customize

September 19 - Nashville Post Game Group A

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Zonker, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Zonker Member

September 19 - Nashville Post Game Group A

Nashanons had a busy day. Some anons met at the org and protested, while others went to the mall.
    Group A...I and other anons started at the org. Many many sea orgers seen running about doing lots of nothing. This time they didn't even close the gate! Much horn love was given and folks whooping and hollering their support.

We soon tired of the org and adjorned to flyer, shake hands and kiss babies on a nearby college campus where the Scilons have been seen recently. We were able to educate quite a few students on the dangers of the cult. Group A adjourned for coffee at a local spot and enjoyed their win.

Operation Mall Rat
    Group B anons went to the mall, where I understand they found a Dianetics booth. Intel says many of them took stress tests while others place YFTC's around the Food Court and other locations. Early reports indicate that anons were able to educate using napkin tech, but details are sketchy at this point,as they are still at cause over Mall Scilons as I write. Also, having a hard time keeping the male anons out of the ginormous Victoria's Secret.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Sept. 19 Nashville Post Game Group A

I get the impression that even being namefagged doesn't seem to matter anymore because the scilons are too fucking stupid to recognize you. :/
  3. demosthenes Member

Group B anon reporting in.

I missed the org raid due to failing at waking up, but a kind fellow Nashanon came and picked me up for Operation Mall Rat. It was highly enjoyable, but I didn't witness the best parts for myself, so I'll let the others tell those parts of the story.
  4. Zonker Member

Most of the Scilons at the CC are imports from other orgs, mostly Sea Org. They don't know us. As for being namefagged, well, not sure what you're saying or how that applies to todays protest.
  5. Anonymous Member

Wasn't half of the local cell namefagged near the beginning of the year? I thought it relevant to today because it was mentioned in another thread that you can't wear masks at the mall and several anons took stress tests. For those that took the test, I'm wondering if they made it through the test without busting out laughing.
  6. Anonymous Member

I took the test, but didn't laugh. Actually those that did were doing it as regular public and not anons. Screwy thing that test. If you twitch or squeeze the cans the needle jumps. The others went as regular folks, so the Scilons wouldn't have ay reason to doubt that they were regular people in regular clothes. I got a free DVD and an invite to a free Dianetics Seminar from the guy that did mine. woo and de and doo.
  7. Anonymous Member

Collect enough DVDs to make a neck bling chain out of the discs, and a hat from the DVD covers. Then make a cape out of OT3 and their fliers.
  8. lokimotion Member

I said wearing a mask will get the attention of mall security. I don't know the specifics of Operation Mall Rat, but it is entirely possible that the participating Anons could have bought a mask in the mall. It's getting close to Halloween after all.

I have been following this on twitter. But from just reading the tweets, it sounds very much like they approached the kiosk as people interested in knowing a little about Dianetics. Then reveal themselves as Anons.
  9. Anonymous Member

They have some damn giant balls.
  10. Anonymous Member

Nah, we scoped out the mall cops and we pretty sure we could out run them.
  11. Anonymous Member

nice raid nicely done
  12. Anonymous Member

So did Juche and company go to the zombie march?
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

Sounds good.
  14. juche Member

Alas, I was called away by work and just got home.
  15. juche Member

Pics:

348m3x3.jpg

296jklc.jpg

2duwb4l.jpg

2ey9q83.jpg

Anon getting a stress test (didn't want to lug out my very obvious camera and haven't quite mastered the use of a mobile camera, lol sry):

2d0m5jp.jpg

And then this kid on the carousel at the mall just made me lose my mind:

2hq5kep.jpg
  16. lokimotion Member

Definitely want to hear more about the raid at Rivergate. DETAILS!!!

So far, I've only seen two girls working the kiosk. One was a blonde girl and the other looked Asian to me. With the pic being blurry, is that the Asian girl?
  17. Anonymous Member

So here's the fun I witnessed after some epic enturbing. After the stress test fun, two anons walked past the booth, one with a V-mask on the back of their head. I was quite a few paces behind to observe the scilon's reaction, and what a reaction it was.

The brunette just caught sight of the mask as the anons turned the corner, did a double take, and alerted the other guy working, he looks up, and IMMEDIATELY hits his blue tooth. They both step to the front of the booth, and then walk (quickly) to the main drag of the mall, but by then the mask had vanished.

All this happened in about 3 seconds, it was that organized.

I think she almost shat herself when she saw the V-mask, for srs.
  18. Anonymous Member

And just what the fuck did they think they were going to do by chasing down mall patrons? It sure as hell wouldn't make them popular with mall security or mall management. Still lulzy that they freaked out that much over just the site of the mask. They redefine moron more the Joey from the 4kids version of Yugioh.
  19. Anonymous Member

There were three today: blonde chick, brunette who looked as though she had absolutely no soul and then some guy. The brunette and guy were the two who followed us.
  20. Anonymous Member

And to make matter worst for them, I know, firsthand, that some shops in the mall are selling the Guy Fawkes masks. Just imagine if some random kid had bought one, was wearing it in the to be silly and the Scilons reaction is to scream "InternetHateMachine" at them. That scenario is just begging for lulz.
  21. Anonymous Member

What was the foot traffic like inside the mall? did they look "busy" with people other than anons, and more important did you see anyone buying a copy of Dianetics?
  22. Anonymous Member

It is way too easy to fuck with scilons. It's almost not even a challenge. :/ Anyways, I hope those stores that sell the masks make lots of sales on those masks. The resulting over reactions will be delightful on my evening news. X)
  23. Anonymous Member

The mall was pretty crowded - it took me some driving around to find a good parking spot. (Recession? What recession?) When we first passed the booth, there were several people around. However, we then stood close by (out of the scns' line of sight, natch) with a sign saying "Dianetics is Scientology." The sign was hastily fabricated with pink highlighter and a napkin from the food court (Nashanon: we put the "flash" in "flash raid"!) but people looked at it, so hey, it did the job.

One group of three people was actually standing at the booth when we flashed the sign at them. One of the girls whispered something to her friend and all three of them walked away. And there's no telling how many people saw the sign and didn't go up to the booth at all, or saw the sign coming away from the booth and decided not to pursue Dianetics further. We're considering different ways we might try educating the public next time... any suggestions?

Not quite how it happened. The anon who walked by in a V-mask had stayed out of sight until that point. Half the cell may be namefagged, but that's all the more reason for the rest of us to keep our identities under wraps.
  24. Anonymous Member

Yes. Definitely stay anonymous.
  25. Anonymous Member

Pastry Feline here. I didn't approach the booth specifically for a stress test, I was only surveying a *scintillating* copy of Dianetics when booth guy approached me.

Outline of a stress test:
    "Want to take a stress test?"
    Er, uh, ok sure, why not.
    "Hold these cans"
    K.
    "Think of stressful people."
    I really don't hang out with stressful people...uhhhh....
    "See that needle jump there? What were you thinking about?"
    I WAS THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO THINK OF STRESSFUL PEOPLE D:
    "Is there any sort of life thing that stresses you?"
    Eh, school. Sort of. Tests and whatnot.
    "That will be done when you graduate though. Is there any sort of broader stress in your life?"
    ......I'm sorry, I don't completely understand what you're asking me.
    "Any reason why you feel stressed about school?"
    ...I guess I don't wanna disappoint people, or something.
    "Is there any trauma related to you disappointing people?"
    Uh, no...none that I can think of, anyway.
    "Let me tell you moar about Dianetics. Do you know anything about L Ron Hubbard?"
    I know a little...enough, anyway....anyway, my ride is calling me, I've got to go.

TL;DR: stupid sperging shit.

I too got a Dianetics DVD, but no invitation to a seminar. *sniff* ;_;
  26. Re: Sept. 19 Nashville Post Game Group A

I laughed. Hard.

Interesting to hear the story of how the stress test went too. Your ruin was not found. :(

Hats off to Nash for hitting them on two fronts!
  27. FUCK Member

LULZ.