Customize

September 25, 2011 - Quebec City: Scientology Attacks

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Intelligence, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

"Scientologist grabs photographers camera. Hand is pushed away and pamphlets strewn on ground. A 4 minute aggressive battle of words ensues. The President of Scientology Canada, Yvette Shank tries to intervene, but to no avail. Yvette is also the director of OSA Canada, (scientology's Intelligence Unit). Police were called, but no charges laid. Have about 4 minutes of confrontation battle on video and will post asap. A Huge Win Protest in Quebec City."

• Like Like x 12
  2. Anonymous Member

I have to wait 3 minutes for translation!!1! You tease you:p

Music by Jason D. Love - a relative?
  3. Intelligence Member

He's my Beloved Son in British Columbia. I visted him recently. He's been writing, composing,
    and singing for several years. Also produce a "Cult Expose" video on the Illuminati.

We worked together quite a bit over the years,.., and much more to come:):):)

• Like Like x 5
  4. amaX Member

Wow. I'm glad the photographer wasn't hurt. The scientologists reek of desperation. Good job, Quebec Anons!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. peterstorm Member

It shows that it's useless to get confrontational with them.

The photographer was not a protester. He's just someone living near the org who despises the scilons.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Intelligence Member

Video has been sent for Subtitles and we will have it ASAP.

Altogether, should be about 6-7 minute video:)

Will post some stills soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. So Shank is still there. Looks like this is another event to soften Scientology's image in Quebec. I hope most of the people in your city are not taken in by this.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. moarxenu Member

Hairy shirtless guy is hairy.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Intelligence Member

ops37s.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DeathHamster Member

Previously not a protester, but now? Scientology's expansion of their critics is straight up and vertical!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Intelligence Member

xnhw86.jpg

Yes, that's a live bird!
    24603dz.jpg

s2bi9w.jpg

2el79kn.jpg

wu57xw.jpg

Getting shit now!
    2s8gqpx.jpg

oq9cg9.jpg

Packing up and leaving:)
    t54w7t.jpg

[IMG]

Says: "Scientology only wants your money"
    117798z.jpg

[IMG]

He's pointing over to me. He and I had about a ten minute chat before
    the frucuss broke out. Nice talk about the kids being used to promote
    scientology, Narconon, pharmacticals, and Psych Drugs. Had him toungue
    tied; he was frustrated,..., LOL:):):)
    2e55oo3.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  12. Good job yoy fucking glorious basterds!!!

Las Vegas loves you.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Triumph Member

most ethical people on the planet strike again.....

using the backdrop of a real church.....to shill their snake oil
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

Monday, September 26, 2011 12:07:00 AM

What a team we have here in Canada; with Anon help from accross the globe. Amazing indeed.

Five or six projects moving forward all at the same time, with every person having a crucial part.

There is no way I could do this alone:):):)

Thank you everyone.

• Like Like x 4
  15. sooleater Member

can we have subs?
  16. xenubarb Member

Funniest part is, that bird is a LOVEBIRD!

I do not lie. David Love and a lovebird. LOL!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

I spoke briefly with him on two occasions; he's a very nice chap:)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Seems like I have hit a nerve in the Scientology cult. Comments today on Youtube - Quebec City protest suggest Anonymous/David Love belongs to terrorist group supported and paid by drug dealers. I love this open door to rebut and expand the story in it’s entirety. They bait and react so easily and respond as expected. Beautiful,…, LOL. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

drug dealing terrorists LOL

Who is it forcing followers to buy massive niacin doses and threatening them if they try to leave the cult?

Oh yeah, that's $cientology.
  20. BLiP Member

desperate cult is desperate - keep your wits about about, Dave, and the camera rolling.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Intelligence Member

I hear you. At the protest, I could feel eyes. Then Yvette and her goons seemed
    to appear from nowhere.

Maybe they're upset with me and angry? Maybe they want to know what's coming next and want to "handle"
    beforehand?

I don't understand? What have I done, except expose their crimes and abuses? Isn't that
    what the public deserves? Protection from extortive, abusive, exploitive and dangerous
    viruses lurking in our communities and schools?

"Predators" upon the vulnerabe and ill.

Harsh words, but reality.

• Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Damn, that Yvette Shanks is one hideous looking creature..
  23. Offhand, I'd say you are guilty of the following Scientology High Crimes

There are probably some that I've missed.

Keep up the good work. :)
    • Like Like x 7
  24. You've done an amazing job taking on these vultures, David, TY.

If one stops for a minute and thinks of the total number of addicts and their families who have scraped together 20 to 30 thousand dollars per "patient" for decades, some have been charged two or more times..........for a program that advertises incredible success rates of over 70%......an absolute LIE. The actual success rate with opiate addicts in any program is much closer to 15% even for programs with real drug counselors and therapies.

Narconon consists of the medically dangerous Scientology purification rundown, the insane ingestion of mega-doses of niacin, Hubbard's calmag concoction and Scientology training and courses, little else with no properly trained or certified staff in most cases. It's not secular from Scientology in any way.

Narconon is pure, unadulterated LRH fraud and lies on a grand scale leading to millions and millions from vulnerable families over the years for his now exposed fraudulent cult and yet governments don't shut them down. There was no true research ever done to confirm Scientology's success rates or Hubbard's insane quack, quack "treatment" program.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BLiP Member

Heh!! Don't you know? Mate, you're destroying the last hope mankind has of ever leaving this prison planet!! Like the poster said above - keep up the good work.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. dog, curtains, locking gas cap

<3
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Chipshotz Member

Desperate people do desperate things.

scientology truly makes people insane.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Intelligence Member

So be it. Justice is for all, not excluding the "Betterment Exploitation Group of Scientology"

Like our Australian Senator said, "They are not above the law.

• Like Like x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

Yes, I remember,..., LOL. AND "Dox of GTFO" Peterstorm - - and I were just talking
    about when I first came on WWP and someone told me, "Dox or GTFO". We
    had a good chuckle:):):) (I was sitting with him in a Quebec City Cafe with more than 700 pages)

Still have a "few" dox kicking around here and there.

What an adventure:)

• Like Like x 5
  30. Intelligence Member

A Federation of Parents Committee in Quebec, protested about Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    being in schools presenting the same information as was in the pamphlets in this
    Quebec City Protest Video. "We must find out why they were granted access",
    was stated in video I have sub-titled in english.

The Quebec Minister of Education responded, ".....will send a letter, asking schools
    to be more careful and better informed before granting an organization access to
    youngsters..." Celine Morin stated, "...we feel tricked that false information, or tainted
    information was presented." She asked members to not welcome Narconon anymore to
    talk to youngsters.

From my 10 minute chat with the subject scilon in the Protest video and the chat we
    had about his views on talking to kids about drugs, physch drugs, Narconon etc,
    the next video I'm working on right now should be good:)

• Like Like x 5
  31. Intelligence Member

Interesting that not once did they attempt in any way or even ask me not to film or take photos with my camera. I would have viewed it as harassment and filed another Reprisal complaint with the Human Rights Commission who is investigating them indepth right now. Have my Lawyers number on speed dial :)
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

This is relevant to my interests. Please post moar infoz on Federation of Parents Committee and Celine Morin.
  33. Intelligence Member

I will, but want to put everything in clear context that etches a lasting image in the
    readers/viewers concience; especially our government agencies and polititions. Many
    projects on the go, but will complete this asap to assist in your interests.

Much of this info is out there now, but scattered and needs to be connected into a story/video.

sw5w6x.jpg

rc0rie.jpg

2aif2ar.jpg

2qiu0er.jpg

This ^^^^^ may seem like derailing, but it's not really. The Quebec City protest video
    will tie in well. I was at NN TR when they were traning another staff to go into schools
    after they had been not allowed in. Trying to get in under the radar, so to speak.

Then the Anti-Pharmacutical and Anti-Physch videos that were shown to the NN TR Patients
    by a staff member from the Montreal COS.

Lots to Expose yet:)
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Intelligence Member

Computer froze - double post again!
  35. Intelligence Member

All is completed. Received subtitled video at 3:03am this morning. Just finished putting
    all the parts together and uploading now. Will take some time; it's 15 minutes long.
    Some footage has been added to tie in Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Scientology, and Quebec
    Government to the Drug Pamphlets being distributed on the streets by kids and Narconon
    Trois-Rivieres going into Quebec schools with same material.

Video should be posted by about 6:50am or so. Yes I must get some sleep, but if another
    far away Anon can stay up until after 3:00am doing subtitles for me, I can finish the project
    before napping:):):)

• Like Like x 2
  36. Intelligence Member

Scientology Loses Control - Quebec City Protest

September 25, 2011 - Scientology Quebec City, Canada - Anonymous Protest.

Scientology-Narconon exploiting children in the streets and Quebec Schools - - with added footage - - hidden camera investigation of Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

The President of Scientology Canada, Yvette Shank tries to intervene in scuffle as scientologist attempts to shut down photographer - - but to no avail. Yvette is also the director of OSA Canada, (scientology's Intelligence Unit). Police were called, but no charges laid.

• Like Like x 7
  37. Intelligence Member

A fully hatted CS (Case Supervisor) blown from Narconon - - watched this video and just contacted me. Wow!

• Like Like x 9
  38. holy crap David
    (don't forget to sleep too)
    • Like Like x 5
  39. Intelligence Member

To be honest, I'm "F_ _k"n' exhausted,..., LOL. The Subtitle person must be too.
    Three of us from accross canada put this together. Worked through the night.
    Haven't slept yet,..., emails come in constantly.

But ok, I will try to nap now; must go to day job by 12:00 noon.

:)

• Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

bump