Customize

September 7 - Dallas, Tx - Solo Raid Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by NoScope, Sep 8, 2009.

1. NoScope Member

September 7 - Dallas, Tx - Solo Raid Post Game

Woke up early on Labor Day and decided since I was up I should go chill with my sci friends. Had alot of activity on the balcony and offored song requests to anyone with in ear shot. Brought my new monkey-in-the-backpack sound system :D used it to liven my raid. I have two vids:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/6485973]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]

...the other one is too long for my vimeo and youtube accounts so if anyone wants to upload it for me that would be great. If not, oh well, its 18 mins of me talking at (they didn't talk back) about 8 - 9 scis eating lunch on the balcony.

All in all, a good day for reminding the scis that they have to always expect us.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Sept 7 - Dallas, Tx - Solo Raid Post Game

Good job, sir
  3. i'mglib Member

Nice job. You could divide your other video in half, and upload it in two parts? Just sayin'.
  4. NoScope Member

I tried loading into to WMM but it isn't in the right format. Any ideas?
  5. i'mglib Member

What format is it? I had trouble with the video my new camera produces, so I had to change the settings on the camera, and I had to download the latest version of my movie software.

I used to use WMM, then I got Pinnacle Studio ULTIMATE. I really like it, and it only cost about $100 (not bad considering all that it does, like green screen and such).
  6. Re: Sept 7 - Dallas, Tx - Solo Raid Post Game

FTW