Customize

State of California Sues Movie Producers Over Alleged Ponzi Scheme

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Oh look. We haz a couple of hollywood scilons in the middle of this mess:

State of California Sues Movie Producers Over Alleged Ponzi Scheme

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/not-forgotten-lawsuit-ponzi-scheme-paz-vega-372735

Movie Director Dror Soref, Scientologist:
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/dror-soref.html
    Also, CEO and Executive Producer named in the suit, Michele Kenen Seward, is supposedly a pal of Kirstie Alley and a Founding Patron of Scientology. How nice.
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michelle-seward.html
    Folks, a possible Reed Slatkin styled shitstorm looms on the west coast. Popcorn stores may need replenished.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Michele Seward..is on the Board of Direcktorz of Orgasmic Lemurs (Organic Liaisons)
  5. Anonymous Member

Bump! This needs reported on with all the papparazzi-whores-love-scientology-celebrity-weirdo glory it deserves.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Twitter works and helps people. Except she banded me :(
  7. Anonymous Member

From this page: http://www.twistanamericanmusical.com/creativeInfo.html
    [IMG]
    Michelle Seward - Producer
    Michelle Seward (Producer) expertise is in financial product design, elegant transaction structure, and the ability to bring simplicity to complex dealings. She is currently the CEO of Saxe-Coburg Insurance Solutions, a boutique insurance agency dedicated to high net worth individuals and their unique needs. Seward built a multi-state retirement planning practice with over one hundred financial professionals before she was 30 years old. She is currently the Executive Producer of the feature film, Not Forgotten, and the upcoming films, Selma and The Green. Seward is also an investor in Kirstie Alley’s weight loss company, Organic Liaisons. Seward’s professional success exists alongside a passion for and a commitment to global community service. Diligent about her responsibility to her fellow man, Seward served as the President of Youth for Human Rights and is currently on the board of The Center for Citizen Diplomacy. A celebrated public speaker, Seward frequently delivers speeches in reputable forums such as the United Nations, and in 2005 was voted one of Los Angeles County’s top businesswomen. She delights in the opportunity to mentor young women by passing on her two decades of experience as a business leader. Of all her accomplishments, however, her role as a mother of four children tops the list.
  8. Anonymous Member

Also from this page: http://www.twistanamericanmusical.com/creativeInfo.html

cnQi8.jpg

Dror Soref - Producer

Dror Soref (Producer) is an award-winning filmmaker who started his career directing music videos for “Weird Al” Yankovic, which helped establish the rock parodist as a star. Following his success in music videos, Soref directed Platinum Blonde, an inspirational short, which drew the attention of Paramount Pictures, where he was retained under contract to develop projects to write and direct. Soref debuted as a feature film writer/director with The Seventh Coin, which starred Peter O’Toole, and won two festival awards, including Best Picture. This began a relationship with Paramount Pictures that has lasted for more than 20 years. Soref was co-producer on Basic, starring John Travolta. Following this, he directed the critically acclaimed thriller Not Forgotten, starring Simon Baker and Chloe Moretz, which was nominated for a Saturn Award by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror (2010). Soref received a BA in Economics from the University of Haifa, Israel, graduating with Honors. Soref studied Film Production and Theory at San Francisco State University; Filmmaking at the San Francisco Art Institute; and the MFA Production Program of Cinema Arts at USC.
  9. RightOn Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

they really should take the "d" off the end of Michelle's name
    because thats where her career in headed LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

No microwave popcorn. "Popcorn Lung" is an OSA plot!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Are you sure? I heard that not sniffing enough microwave popcorn causes lung cancer!
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. grebe Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Yup, sounds like her transactions were real elegant.
    So, CCHR head got charged in Australia and YFHR head gets charged in U.S.
    Theyz battin 2 for 2, otherwise known as 100% FAIL.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

WTF??? Don't you recognize Xenu when you see him?
    I think he cleans up rather well.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Lol, Broadway and west end productions of hair. next production for broadway ' Oddly shaped heads-the musical' ;)
  17. anon walker Moderator

Talkin' beer stand.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. anon walker Moderator

And despite this, they just keep on chugging...
  19. RightOn Member

thanks for the nightmare tonight
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Grant Cardone founded Skyline Pictures with Dror Soref
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117892136?refcatid=1236
    [IMG]
    Grant Cardone was the executive producer of Not Forgotten AKA "Del Rio"
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1480804/

the movie bombed it took in 56k
    premier Is way too clammy
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Joan+Rivers+And+Grant+Cardone.jpg
    watch out Joan those cigars were bough with granny's stolen pension fund moneyz
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Oh....Oh......

Kristie Alley is also mentioned in the court documents (pg 11).......so........ this is the second lawsuit she's been named in 30 days!!!! Perhaps she should word clear "clawback" (hehe ) ....and start requesting refunds from the cult!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. Gottabrain Member

Wow!:) I had to take a break to get the popcorn.

PIs hired by COS to spy on Pat Broeker were bilked of their monies and are now suing. The State of California suing scn movie directors for bilking millions out of the elderly in a huge Ponzi scheme. The movie industry hitting back hard with "The Master".

WOW WOW WOW!

I'll bet ALL Scns who are IAS patrons are involved in Ponzi schemes on one level or another and I'll bet COS is involved in these in intricate ways as well.

I say this because I did bookkeeping for a few scn companies after I left the SO in '87. I walked into some very interesting and extremely illegal setups - evading taxes and investor payments. Illegal kickbacks (commissions) for referrals in industries where this is specifically barred (i.e., medical). And quite interesting bookkeeping... monies coming in are split up into a dozen or so different accounts (on paper only) to pay different "investors", then re-combined to another account for payments to places like IAS. Even in the most apparently innocent of industries and your so-called mom and pop operations. They hire consultants at high fees - but the consultants are just another scam, another way of diverting monies and a closer look reveals that the monies are paid in BOTH directions (tax evasion and against IRS rules), the consultants don't actually work - just another shell company with false expenses (the same expenses deducted for more than one company) -and it's just another way of bilking investors and tax depts. "Investors" don't ever see their actual money.

(K.S., I hope you are reading this and leave COS NOW before I out you!)

Scientology has made SO many enemies in SO many industries and areas, it's delightful to see the film industry and other groups hitting back. It almost looks like a well-planned, combined attack, but I think that as each industry, dept, or group that has been used and abused by scns finds out it can hit back and has the support to do so, it will. The movie industry is on a roll now hitting back at COS! I just love these guys. The newspapers and journalists have barely begun fighting back for all the lawsuits and abuse they've endured, but when they do... heh heh heh :)
    • Like Like x 11
  26. RightOn Member

yeah KFC better start heatin' up those fryolators!
    And perfect timing because Dancing with the Stars starts this Monday!
  27. RightOn Member

Please share your info with authorities!
  28. jensting Member

I'm so disappointed that the article does not mention "The Producers."
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. heatberd Member

30. eddieVroom Member

What is the Scientology connection to this?
  31. heatberd Member

Organic Liaison's advisory board includes a prominent Scientologist named Michelle Seward. Seward is also the CEO of Protege Financial,
  32. heatberd Member

Michelle Seward is named in the suit.
  33. heatberd Member

34. heatberd Member

They are IAS Patrons
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

36. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^ From the lawsuit.

WTF is "The Kirstie Alley Family Trust"?
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

I just searched with Google and Bing and the few references to it that I could find came from that article.

You can copy either of the lines below (with the quotes) into the search engine of your choice:

"Kirstie Alley Family Trust"

"Kirstie Alley" "Family Trust"
  38. Gottabrain Member

Old info, way past the Statute of Limitations, but same game. It's a weird sub-culture, isn't it? I wasn't aware it was so widespread, thought I'd just happened to work for some shady Scientologists with weird and unreasonably tedious accounting that had no reason to be that way.

It was only last year that I learned what a Ponzi Scheme was.

My brain works this way sometimes - I have this "to be looked at later" place for things that seem odd but I don't know why. So I remember heaps of details about the bookkeeping for a few - still active - Scn companies and it was Ponzi and illegal commissions schemes, basically.

What weirds me out is that it seems to be almost commonplace now for these supposedly "successful" Scn businesses to be nothing more than pyramid & Ponzi schemes, as if it was a class they all took, but I know of no class like that. Yet they are all so - predictably - similar cons, scams and illegal maneuvers, all cut from the same design. It makes me think that perhaps there are Flag or IAS regges behind this. But who knows.

Any suggestions on who I should report this to and what sort of format? I'm thinking FBI and IRS.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

The funny business you witnessed is not likely the only time the interested parties behaved in a criminal manner.
    One would be tempted to think the IRS might be interested so that they can check what the parties involved back then are up to now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. Gottabrain Member

^^ Oh yeh, the IRS would be - there is no way "K" would have changed his accounting practices. It was an IAS religious ritual, fergodsakes.

So for sure, I will report it there. But without SS numbers, not sure the IRS would follow up but I will anyway. Never liked K, and the other referral practice was once limited to a small company but judging from the increased number of Scn in that particular medical field, I think it has gotten way out of hand.

Then there are the bogus Scn "consultants" working for WISE...but I've reported everything I have on that already and I don't have quite enough.

What still nags me is the almost "standard tek" of the same pyramid/Ponzi schemes. So if I were to write a basic outline of how and what is done - an outline that would apply to say 90% of the top IAS donors of how they hide/scam money - I think that would be far more useful and something to send to the FBI.
    • Like Like x 7