Customize

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by anonymousmaple, Nov 29, 2008.

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

I am so thankful to everyone who has taken the time to view my video under the anonymousmaple handle on YouTube. If you have seen it you know how long I had to wait for a time when I could expose the truth behind the death of one of my best friends.

I met Gregor when I we were 12. Our Birthdays are only weeks apart. He confided in me constantly about his father leaving (DISCONNECTION) two years before we met. I didn't learn until much later that R. Michael Wisner is a Scientologist, and that he disconnected from his son. Gregor told me his birthday once at 13 but refused to even talk about the date of his birth ever again. He never wanted a card or a gift or even a phone call. I didn't understand that until I found out that in Scientology there is no celebration of life or death. Infact when he died it was nearly impossible for me to find any record of a funeral

His mother Penny Zerden, married to Herb Zerden (who is part of the FAS scandle), a hardcore Scientologist, always gave into his orders. Gregor was not allowed in the house until he cut his dredlocks off (they were beautiful). Because of this rejection he moved from state to state for several years. He wasn't allowed near his step-brother Roger unless he was behaving "perfectly" and dressing well. I have many letters from him saying how uncomfortable he was with Scientology, and that he felt terrible that his mother was always fighting Herb to allow Gregor to return home. She used to call me frantically looking for Gregor. I knew that she was in a strange situation so I would always tell her where he was.

One of my last memories of him before he was found dead is of him calling me sobbing on the phone. He was so conflicted about Scientology, and he was continuously being threatened with forced disconnection. He told me he was so depressed that he wanted to die. He asked if I could come down to Clearwater and I said absolutly. I told him I would come the very next day and that he should call me with times he could pick me up. HE NEVER CALLED AGAIN. I knew he was crying out for help to everyone he could, and he never got help. While Lisa McPherson was locked in a room and tortured, Gregor was locked in a room in his mind and his mind was constantly tortured.

To this day I am extremely sad about his sudden death. We loved each other dearly and luckily I have all his letters to remind me of that. I have spoken to Mike Krotz (whyaretheydea.net) on several occasions as well as a private detective who called me and provided me with much of the information that drove me to arrive at the fact that Gregor's death was most certainly suspicious. After all, he IS on the WHYARETHEYDEAD page. I mourn his death more than my father's, or my grandfather's because of how needless it was. Tory Christman wrote to me and reminded me that I need to celebrate his life. Now that my video is out I finally feel that I might be able to do just that. Thank you so much Anonymous for your very existance.
  2. Dubber Member

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

paragraphs ftw
  3. Vir Member

Thanks for posting.

Just wondering: R. Michael Wisner, Penny Zerden, and Herb Zerden were all Scientologists? Do you mean that R. Michael Wisner left Scientology, was disconnected from his family, and then Herb married R. Michael's former wife?
  4. avbb Member

I am sorry for your loss and at the same time, enraged at the cruelty and callessness this cult is guilty of. I find it infathomable that people like R. Michael Wisner, or Moxom can just throw their children away!

Video FTW

5. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

thank you for paragraphing for me. I was having a lot of trouble formating as I'm new to the system.

R. Michael Wisner did not like Penny's resistance to some of Scientologies requirments. He Disconnected from her and from Gregor when he was around 10 years old. Penny started to move more intensely into the practices of Scientology. She married Herb Zerden a HUGE contributor to his COS. He forced Penny not to see or talk to Gregor. There is so much to the story...and much of it can be seen on my video which was thankfully reposted.
  6. genoramix Member

RIP

all of this is making my screen kinda blurry.

Really sorry for your loss, i dunno why it makes me think of "into the wild" from Sean Penn, excetp than in this movie the hero dies alone because of his "stupidity", and pursuing his own ideal instead of being pressured to pursue someone else's.
  7. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

And THAT my friends is why we protest. Really sorry about your loss, and he kinda does look like that guy from "into the wild".
  8. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

He was so attractive, such a good friend, so loving, so caring, and all he got was crap from the people he needed most, his family.
  9. skoek Member

Maple.
    What a tremendous loss, my heartfelt condolences.

And AVBB: I couldn't agree more re parents throwing their kids away, its just so fucking vile.
  10. kitfisto Member

13 heathens on youtube has done some really good vids on the scilon view of life . Equating it with WoW characters , where when you die you simply restart . (without your loot ........ which adds a whole nother level of humor too it .)
  11. ArchAnon Member

Thank you for sharing Gregor's story with us, Maple. I only hope Gregor has found the peace he couldn't find in life because of the cult. Even after all this time, it still sickens and saddens me to see how families can give up on their children, parents, etc. for scientology.
    Thank you again, Maple.

THIS is why, dammit!
  12. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

Surprisingly enough, DC Anonymous has a connection to this family. Robert Wisner is a law student at Georgetown University as of the spring of this year. He popped up in the comment sections of The Hoya articles covering the Anonymous protests in February and April. It was believed he was responsible for tracking down and namefagging Georgetown Anonymous. These Anons also believed he may have been responsible for hand delivering their C&D letters which were slipped under their dorm room doors. He offered his email addresses for anyone wanting to "discuss" Scientology. Rbw22@law.georgetown.edu and rbw22@georgetown.edu.
  13. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

I would do just about anything to CONFRONT that bastard. He doesn't even care that his son is dead. Obviously he's preparing himself to possibly work with or replace Heber. I'm going to the DC protest. I hope to see him there. What a jerk. Thank you so much for telling me

14. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

It's not the father, I think he's back in LA. Robert Brent Wisner (just called Brent) is the son and Gregor's brother. I don't recognize him, but it's always possible you might see him out there.

[IMG]

This is R. Michael Wisner.

[IMG]
  15. XenuLovesU Member

OMG. That shirt. That tie. Those FACES.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
  16. Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS

thank you so much I would love to meet Robert but I thought his name was Roger. hmmmm have to check gregor's letters again. Also his last name would be Zerden. I'm going to do some checking. :)