Customize

The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52 LEEEAKKKK

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by HAEVEN88, Jun 10, 2008.

1. HAEVEN88 Member

The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52 LEEEAKKKK

Yup its the whole lecture series from my mom? nope its a wicked source and they claim flubbard says AWESOME quotes like "I'm The Prince of Darkness" & "The late Alister Crowley My very good friend" & "We have a better tool for mind control than the Russians ... We can mind control a person in 20 seconds ..." & "This was in the early 50s. "Black Dianetics ... we can program a person without him knowing it. Then, ten years later, or so, he is walking down the street and hears the honk of a horn from a car, and SNIP, the command is triggered and he goes insane ..."

WTF it's alot to go through but Gezus clips glore
    smily smile OSA Its A Beautiful Mornin bumbadum'

8 parts
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part01.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part02.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part03.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part04.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part05.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part06.rar - ASAPload.com
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part07.rar, upload your files and earn money.
    Download The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52.part08.rar, upload your files and earn money.
  2. enronanonron Member

Re: The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52 LEEEAKKKK

THANKS

The PDC lectures are some really, um, interesting stuff. I was hoping someone would leak the audio tapes, to go along with transcripts.
  3. Anne Ominous Member

s-s-s-s-STICKY!
  4. I Member

why the change in site for the last two?

can someone mirror the ones from that site somewhere else please, I can't download from that site since the verification image won't work.
  5. I Member

no really, this isn't good.

I don't care whether you're wanting to "upload your files and earn money", the main point of helping to leak all this is to get the stuff out there, yes?

so use a decent site please.

If this is the site you're dead set on using from now on, then you've got one less person backing this up (Since this site just won't work for me), which is a bad thing, yes?
  6. Anne Ominous Member

Calm down, HAEVEN probably has a good reason for changing. Although I can't figure what it is...

HAEVEN, it seems part 7 and 8 are causing trouble. Could you rehost them with ASAPload like the others?? Thanks
  7. anonyleaks Member

my guess would be he ran out of uploads on the site for his IP address so he had to do it up elsewhere - in any case getting 8/9 isn't that hard.
  8. Re: The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52 LEEEAKKKK

Might I recommend mediafire for file hosting? There's no download restrictions there I believe. Just a suggestion. Thanks for ALL the leaks though, you are AMAZING!
  9. I Member

got the thing to work, with IE.

got the user agent switcher for firefox, but that didn't work for some reason, so maybe it's just my firefox settings that's messed up.

still think you should use a different site. 500 second wait between downloads is annoying.

megaupload is 45 seconds, and more well-known and secure. don't know about it's upload limits though.
  10. Re: The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52 LEEEAKKKK

I found that with easy-share you can open the timer window for the next file while the first file is still downloading. It normally takes me about 8 minutes to download a typical 80-95mb file anyway, so by the time it's done, the next file is ready to go. Speeds things up a little bit anyway.
  11. Re: The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures(PDC)('80 Tape) '52 LEEEAKKKK

Oh. MY. XENU!

thanks
  12. HAEVEN88 Member

Sorry guys, i'll let my source know what the dealio is. Remember, do not not dload anything iffy. I am not posting these, and have no say if it goes to a "good" site or bad.
  13. ElrondHubble Member

How big is this, gig-wise? I'm running low on compspace, but I want this SOOO BAAAD
  14. exOT8Michael Member

I studied all of these extensively. My fav is #61.

:))
  15. AnonyMAX Member

EDITED*** Crap, I posted in the wrong thread. nevermind me.
  16. Zhent Member

74 hours of lectures daaaaamn! Some of these should be interesting...

@ElrondHubble: its 770Mb
  17. LRonAnon Member

does anyone still have this?

PM me.
  18. ocean12 Member