Customize

The Strange Case of Biggi Reichert: Suicide... with burn marks on the scalp?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Sep 24, 2011.

1. If she was in such desperation to eventually kill herself, she might have inflicted these wounds to herself beforehand. Some kill themselves as a sort of punishment for having failed in life. And burning herself on the head might have been Act I in the process.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You fucking criminal. How many suicides happened under your watch as "IG Ethics RTC" and what did you do to cover them up??
    • Like Like x 12
  3. Anonymous Member

Radiology burns can be determined.
  4. RavenEyes Member

No, they weren't. At a high setting, they've always been able to cause burns.
  5. RavenEyes Member

I'm not implying at all that she caused the burns herself, but burning is a common form of self-mutilation, similar to cutting. Self-mutilation doesn't always begin at an early age, either.

http://www.fortrefuge.com/SI-SH.html

6. RavenEyes Member

Maybe I missed something, but when was Marty deputized? Shouldn't this be turned over to law enforcement, instead?
    • Like Like x 5
  7. He was probably questioned about this during his trip to Hamburg. Apparently this is subject to police investigation in Germany.
  8. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't that hurt and would she have continued? Scalp skin is super sensitive, she'd feel the pain right away.
    The way she died doesn't indicate that she was looking for pain.
    She was veterinary, I guess she would have had means and ways
    Why didn't she take enough sleeping pills to kill herself and why were they spilled over the seats.
  9. Anonymous Member

He might be in contact with possible witnesses or be able to establish contact to witnesses. He probably was asked about it and decided after two weeks back home to follow this up openly - for whatever reason.
  10. There is the act of punishment and then the act of suicide.

Loaded with debts, pressure from her "church", realizing that she failed both herself and her "religion", she hated herself so much that she had the urge to hurt herself. She did that, but the relief of the pain was not enough "to lighten her up" so she had another perspective than being the ultimate failure. Consequently, she then saw only one way out. Wasn't she at her friend? She chose the easiest way: car exhaust fumes. That might be her way of thinking, if it was a suicide.
  11. Anonymous Member

Again: Why would she go all the way to Flag to punish herself? She obviously was there to sort something out or to get "handled". She wasn't happy with the services and had debts. She possibly asked for a refund. Which would have been reason enough to get off routed.

If I were a vet who wanted to commit suicide, I'd think of other ways: She was at her best friends place. Obviously a scientologist she trusted since she stayed at her place after having left Flag earlier than expected. And she stayed there for 3 days. Who would want his best friend to find her dead by car exhaust fumes. As a vet she knew how a body looks afterwards. Plus it isn't easy to prepare the car for this, I assume. You need a hose fitting the exhaust pipe etc. etc.
  12. Anonymous Member

Someone who doesn't care if or wants to cause their best friend pain.
  13. She didn't go to Clearwater to punish herself:

A) Either she went there as a "public member" to get her financial amd marital situation resolved.

B) Or she was ordered there by the Scientology management to get "handled".

If you are truly suicidal, you don't think of the consequences. You just want to get out.

I know of a case where one man hanged himself in the hallway of his house, knowing that his very own mother would be the first to find him, which she did. If you are suicidal and desperate, you give a fuck about the consequences. That's why people jump on railways to be run over by a train - not considering the impact it would have on the engine driver.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Not true of everyone who commits suicide.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. subgenius Member

I wouldn't kill myself if it would leave a mess.
    I'm looking at you Kurt Cobain.
    How rude and inconsiderate.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Xinjifar Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sure, I should have said: People, who are suicidal, often don't care about the consquences anymore.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. RavenEyes Member

Yes, it probably would've hurt, even if they were self-inflicted. But then, cutting likely hurts, too. For some people, causing oneself physical pain is a form of "release" from emotional anguish. They often do this in places of their body that can be hidden (with clothing, so maybe hair?) There are other possibilities, too. It could've been a reaction to a caustic substance she ingested or came into contact with. I know some people who have been left with blister-like sores on their forehead and scalp from dyeing or bleaching their hair, for example. It could be some form of skin disease or virus, like herpes.

As for sleeping pills, if one starts to feel the effects of a sedative before putting the lid back on the bottle of pills, then it would be easy to spill them due to diminished fine (or gross) motor skills as the drugs take effect...similar to people who are drunk and spill their beer while thinking they're holding it all upright and stuff.

I am not a doctor, a coroner, a psychiatrist, or a self-mutilator. Just throwing some things out there.
  19. Anonymous Member

Here is some armchair detective work from Marty's minions:

20. Xinjifar Member

In the meantime the denizens of MartyWorld have already discovered PDH Handling as the 'cause' of the burns

It was to be expected and only a matter of time
  21. So typical: The evil psychiatrist at work.
  22. Exactly. I find it quite the coincidence that she suspiciously passed in the same manner as Shawn Lonsdale.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Well, you know Marty: double-plus ethical.
  24. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Kurt and Flo Barnett. Interesting.
  25. subgenius Member

I find it significant that she was "OT VIII".
    Not only did it not solve her problems or make her a better person, but provided no alternative to suicide.
    Probably led to it.
    So if Martyr wants to find "the real killer" (like OJ does) he doesn't have to look very far.
    $cientology kills.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

Obviously, it was Colonel Mustard in the Library.

But seriously, folks ....
  27. Anonymous Member

Original post at Marty's has been taken down.
  28. Anonymous Member

And now it's back. Odd.
  29. Diablo Member

Hey Marty! Why don't you shed some light on how you and your cult tortured people? You are probably the best one to tell why she was burned and how.

Remember the files you ordered to be destroyed in the Lisa Mcpherson case? The same shit is probably what they tried on Biggi...duh, losing!
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Zhongjianren Member

31. Random guy Member

OK, let's sum up so far:

Thrown out of Flag after four days:
    - Suicidal (possibly attempted suicide)
    - Psychotic

Burns on scalp:
    - Self inflicted
    - Accidental
    - Botched medical procedure
    - Fancy "Super power" equipment

The only thing we can be fairly sure of is that she did not get what she came for, and there were some fallout between her and the cult.
  32. RolandRB Member

Maybe she whacked herself with a stiff hairbrush before deciding that it was not enough self punishment.

What I don't get is how she did herself in at a friend's place. She would have to know where the hose pipe was, the duct tape, the cutters, know she had time to do it etc..
    • Like Like x 1
  33. It was burns on her scalp not abrasions, Roland.

But I think you're definitely onto something with the rest of your ponderings - it sounds more than a tad implausible that she would have packed a hose, duct tape etc before going to visit her friend, and she could not have asked her friend for those things without arousing suspicion.

The sleeping pills scattered over the seat sounds very suspicious - like some 40s film noir hokum. Did she have a Double Indemnity clause on her insurance policy?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RolandRB Member

If she were a vet then the pills would not be scattered on the seat. She would have taken what she needed to take, washed down with a swig of mineral water and the rest of the pills would be back in the closed jar and the cap back on the mineral water.

Oh, look - sleeping pills spilled on the seat - a hose connected to the exhaust - she definitely, definitely committed suicide!

But who would murder her and why?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. pooks Member

I'm really happy that Marty has posted this information on Biggi in his blog but honestly, I'd be a lot happier if he and Rinder posted about all the suicides they knew about and were involved in covering up.

Time to come clean Marty and Mike. Stop giving up other peoples overts (harmful acts in Scn) and start telling us what YOU know about people driven to suicide while you were in charge.

Many of us will appreciate the real courage it takes to tell the truth--- all the truth, not just the truth about DM and his overts.

<use Murder Routine button> What'd ya do murder someone?
    • Like Like x 10
  36. Anonymous Member

Let's face it, he's the best qualified for this job.
    What was it that happened to Flo Barnett, again?

inb4shelleysuicide
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

indeed

inb4artemarenoffedquentin
  39. Anonymous Member

Does the cult of Scientology still hire assassins to neutralise its enemies?
  40. RolandRB Member

The only motive for murder that I can think of is this:-

When she went to Flag she demanded her money back because it had not fixed her unwanted conditions.

Because of this they got her off site and back to Germany.

She sought out the help of a Scientologist "friend".

The "friend" phoned into Flag to report it.

The "friend" was given instructions to terminatedly handle the situation.

They did.